PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!!

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269874815

Well, I am pretty sure now that I have two minor situations with the pain near the glans. On the right side, there is a bit of scar tissue from the implant days. On the left side, there is some irritation, itching and some accumulation of PMMA which I hope will be corrected with healing, Kenalog or a 2nd round (I was hoping I did not need a 2nd session).

I have now tried it several times, it is great. I have Girth from the implant days and from my 1st session with PMMA which the collagen is still forming, so I hope for more Girth later on.

The tapered look and feel is gratifying so far for me and the ladies love it a lot. It is what I call a win-win situation...

Now, if I can get back to 6\" EL or more...I will die happy between the legs of a beautiful lady!!!!! after a few years of using my tool of course...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269877402

@Mustang2020
Now ain\'t that the perfect death we all dream of at PhalloBoards? Falling in the line of duty with such a big shovel we dig ourselves a pink grave. LOL
HC

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269878863

@ mustang,
HA HA HA She will have a story to tell!!

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1270021049

Well, I am about 5 weeks into my first session with 10% PMMA and 19 CC\'s. It seems like the Girth has stabilized at this stage, not sure if I will get much more in the next weeks or so.

I have used it now quite a few times and it has been great. I would like a bit more Girth all over the penile shaft like I had with the implant. For sure the implant had more Girth and the base would make all ladies enjoy it a lot. the PMMA is also great and I hope the collagen will increase in the next weeks....

Check the pix in my progress report if you so wish.