Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!!

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 10 years 1 month ago #1269874815

Well, I am pretty sure now that I have two minor situations with the pain near the glans. On the right side, there is a bit of scar tissue from the implant days. On the left side, there is some irritation, itching and some accumulation of PMMA which I hope will be corrected with healing, Kenalog or a 2nd round (I was hoping I did not need a 2nd session).

I have now tried it several times, it is great. I have girth from the implant days and from my 1st session with PMMA which the collagen is still forming, so I hope for more girth later on.

The tapered look and feel is gratifying so far for me and the ladies love it a lot. It is what I call a win-win situation...

Now, if I can get back to 6\" EL or more...I will die happy between the legs of a beautiful lady!!!!! after a few years of using my tool of course...

Live Long and F*** Long 😉

elist FAILED Silicone implant and My report here: http://phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/the-mustang-saga-elist-silicone-implant-prfm-pmma-and-then-5414806?&trail=15

The elist Silicone Implant is a failure by design, a disaster by Surgeon and a Let Down by the Medical board!, in my Unmedical, Unprofessional Opinion 😉

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 10 years 1 month ago #1269877402

@Mustang2020
Now ain\'t that the perfect death we all dream of at Phalloboards? Falling in the line of duty with such a big shovel we dig ourselves a pink grave. LOL
HC

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 10 years 1 month ago #1269878863

@ mustang,
Ha ha ha She will have a story to tell!!

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 10 years 1 month ago #1270021049

Well, I am about 5 weeks into my first session with 10% PMMA and 19 CC\'s. It seems like the girth has stabilized at this stage, not sure if I will get much more in the next weeks or so.

I have used it now quite a few times and it has been great. I would like a bit more girth all over the penile shaft like I had with the implant. For sure the implant had more girth and the base would make all ladies enjoy it a lot. the PMMA is also great and I hope the collagen will increase in the next weeks....

Check the pix in my progress report if you so wish.
Live Long and F*** Long 😉

elist FAILED Silicone implant and My report here: http://phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/the-mustang-saga-elist-silicone-implant-prfm-pmma-and-then-5414806?&trail=15

The elist Silicone Implant is a failure by design, a disaster by Surgeon and a Let Down by the Medical board!, in my Unmedical, Unprofessional Opinion 😉