PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!!

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269548086

I will try to include a pic or two here. If I type too long on this PC, it hangs up hence I am waiting for the new PC to start my story.

Here is a pic of the view from my room, the penis wrapped and then the penis wrapped and stretched..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269548130

I measured about 5.75 base, 5.25 the rest, Flaccid of course. If I get an Erection, I will post. As you all know, there is a bunch of swelling now but I wanted to document before my PC crashes...

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269548337

@ mustang ! Awesome! the swelling will go but the collagen will get you back close to those numbers if not bang on! Good luck!

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269550267

What were your Flaccid measures before?

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269555256

mustang2020 wrote: I measured about 5.75 base, 5.25 the rest, Flaccid of course. If I get an Erection, I will post. As you all know, there is a bunch of swelling now but I wanted to document before my PC crashes...

Strange, I had posted a pic without the wrapping, it showed up the first time but then it went away???

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269555282

Jec wrote: What were your Flaccid measures before?

Flaccid before were about 3 to 3.5 but I am a total Grower!

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269555358

Here are some more, hopefully they will show up. 2nd pic about 40% Erect, Last one with the stretcher. Note the small cut due to shaving

If you wish, check my thread in the patient section. I have to be quick in typing before my PC hangs, so I am writing a bit at a time! Thx for you patience

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269555656

I tried it but it did not work for me, No problem I added the pic in the last post.

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269557532

Wow! looks nice for 2 days out! seems your well on your way to obtaining that same fun Girth that you had from the implant....... but with less pain, healing time and long term negative consequences....... I\'m jealous Good luck man! I\'ll be payng close attention..... oh, and thanks for posting the pics!

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269616591

The swelling is gone and now it has shrunk back ...Now I await the infamous collagen to form????

Is pumping OK at this stage?

I will post some pix in my post in the patients thread soon if I can retrieve them.

SO, if this thread violates rules, let me know and do what you have to do. I will continue my thread in the patient section to bring everyone up to date...Thx!

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269618143

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Mustang,
I went ahead and moved this entire thread into the forum \"Patient Support Group and Progress Threads.\" My sense is that since this thread seems to be your experiences with Dr. C. and the PMMA, it would belong in that forum.
@Skeptical One if you have a different sense, feel free to change whatever modifications I\'ve made.
Skatezy

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269647097

The swelling is completely gone now. I do feel the collagen is starting to form because the penile skin is now a bit firmer in the Flaccid state. I had a moderate Erection and there was hardly any dips or rings. I think this 10% is a good approach to getting a smooth look from the start, but it almost forces a 2nd and 3rd session if you need extra Girth. The Girth now is close to my implant, I can\'t get a good Erection and take pix as most of you know, it ain\'t easy...A female assistant would be great.

I think Dr. C and Nurse Wade should have a beautiful lady to get patients an Erection so they can see what they are dealing with...Just kidding!!!! (sounds good thu, huh?)

Three sessions are at $7500 plus travel expenses so now it really costs very close to implant, Alloderm Belladerm and FFT. Of course the Girth results are far superior and assured compared to these other options.

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269647131

BTW, there are missing pix. Not sure if you guys see them and I can\'t. There were two sets. The first ones I can see, but I can\'t see the other set where the wrapping was off. Please advise!

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269647690

@Mustang2020 I can\'t see them either. You are not hallucinating! Well, if you are, we have a shared hallucination. Mescaline anyone?

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269647729

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Mustang,
I also see the first set but not the second. I have PM\'ed Skeptical One accordingly.
Skatezy