PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!!

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269716675

Thx man.

The feeling is much better. I can feel the shaft firming up more every day now. I hope to try it very soon....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269722535

@Mustang2020
That\'s something I\'m noticing too, having had my session not that much before yours. The shaft does firm up and I think this might be part of the improved sensation that the ladies experience. Mine was a good bit limper than usual due to the trauma I\'ve been under both physically from various surgeries and psychologically too. But she just said \"You\'re so hard!\" when my Erection quality was far less strong. So I do think that PMMA gives a texture that the ladies want, an unplanned side benefit of this particular procedure. It even makes me think that, for the same \"feminine satisfaction index\", with PMMA we might not need quite as much Girth as with implants or FFT.
HC

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269728231

Mustang do u have any before and after pics of the implant?
Also does PMMA feel soft like pumping?
Thanks for all the info.
Kcchief

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269747495

I have pix in my old defunct and dead PC. I will try to extract the pix from the disk if at all possible...

No, PMMA for me so far feels great when Erect, just as normal. It is soft when Flaccid just like a natural penis would be, but again, the collagen has not finished forming yet so I will wait and see.

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269750819

@Mustang
I\'ve always had trouble achieving & maintaining erections soon after Round 1 or 2... my penis felt like it just wanted to be left alone (although not in pain, just mild swelling). It was until at least a week+ after where erections would return to normal. I don\'t believe it was any kind of adverse effect from the procedure, rather a bodily response to recent trauma.

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269765962

Update: I am about two weeks post first session with 10% PMMA. I had the chance to try it twice now. the erections are great and it is as hard as it used to be before my implant. The Erection angle is now back to normal, but there is still a right hand and an upward curvature of the the penis shaft.

The Girth is great so far, it feels like my old implant, but I did not measure it because I was busy with the act!!!!

The sensation is a lot better than when I had the implant which blocked most of the shaft. There is some pain near the glans and I am ASSUMING it is from the implant days and not from the PMMA but I am not too sure yet. I think the penis still needs a few months to heal well. So far the shape is great and if I get any more Girth, then I may just hold off on a 2nd session for a while. This would be what I wanted from one session and I would feel fantastic for achieving my goals.

The lady I was with and I had a great time. She enjoyed it a lot and she was wet thru out the long session. Like I said, there was some pain at the glans and that kept me from going longer, I just hope the pain will go away eventually...

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269766141

@Skeptical One
I will agree that after my first session of PMMA getting a hard on was the last of my wants. It did feel like it wanted to be left alone. It was two weeks later that in special circumstances I had to muster it back to active duty. You note how I phrased that without much enthusiasm. And it has been only halfway there in terms of Erection quality, something I attribute to the trauma of this and also all the other procedures and surgeries I underwent at the same time.
What\'s interesting to note is that even though I was in subnormal shape and definitely not performing that well, the lady in question got her rocks of a lot more than ever before. So even without full collagen formation I think that the firmness of the skin after PMMA helped give the impression of hardness as she said \"you\'re so hard\" when I felt half limp barely maintaining my Erection...
HC

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269766172

@Mustang2020
I hope you\'re recovering well from your recent ordeals. After that heroic if stoical implant Removal you can\'t really know what\'s due to that trauma and the PMMA injections. That glans pain for sure would be as we\'ve never heard of this from Dr C\'s interventions and it was indeed something which was dominant in your desire to remove the implant.
Regarding your recent curvature problems, you\'ll want to check out Miracle7\'s thread for advice, it seems hard to fix and having his expertise on hand should help a great deal. Also I think that it is more marked now given the reduction in swelling, but once the collagen builds up it should look lesser being optically hidden by the thicker Girth.
I\'m glad that for you also your unit is up and running properly, and that your lady had a chance to sample it during its thinnest period. That way also she can test it a few times again during its buildup which will help her adjust to its morphing gradually into a larger unit than before? This makes any story of pumping or using magic pills more easy to believe as it appears to be natural growth, which it is, only with a certain artificial stimulation by the PMMA beads.
HC

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269782696

Thx HC.

There is a bit of itching behind the glans where the PMMA start but it feels like it getting less in intensity.

I will give my penis the time it needs to recover from all the stuff that was done to it: implant, PRFM and PMMA....I feel that I have pushed it hard in the last year or so and it has been wonderful in performing admirably for me under those circumstances, for that I solute it

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269793287

@Mustang2020
I\'m just a couple of weeks ahead of you in our first session so I\'ll post any changes as they come about as it might give you an indication of a timeline. Regarding my recent hesitant erections Miracle7 warned me it might be due to my taking Adovart which is a prostate drug using DHT inhibitors which can also lead to erectile dysfunction. So I stopped that and we\'ll see if it reverts to normal function, and in this case it would have nothing to do with PMMA post-operative sequels or trauma from my other surgeries.
HC

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269812611

Wish you the best of luck, mustang!

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269814587

Thx Sheldon....

It is getting better for now. I may just go for the one session and see what happens in the long run...

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269814633

All these progress logs are great, thanks Mustang (and everyone else who is making one). I will keep everyone updated if/when I commit to PMMA, particularly with regard to pics. Not many shots here of UC wedding tackle post PMMA, so I intend to provide some. Got to accumulate some more funds first (cost of return flight = cost of procedure), but should be on my way before the end of the year.

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269814730

@virgin age 29
You\'ll find that a number of us made the trip over from Europe, some travel there even from China. Going to see Dr C from another continent doesn\'t turn out to be all that expensive if you take into account the higher costs of alternative surgery there as well as the current total unavailability of PMMA enhancement elsewhere.
HC

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269871535

@ Mustang

Thats good news....the odd thing is that the tenderness and irritation (mild) that I had dissappeared after round two. I am guessing it was the cortisone shot that took care of it! Hows the girls liking it?