PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!!

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269668795

@ mustang
you can attach the link instead via the web tool box. wanna see those pics god dammit lol! what were your previous stats ? before implant, with implant and after Removal?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269673043

@ mustangdid you say that the procedure is now more expensive?

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269673169

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Mustang,
I believe the second photo should now display. If there is a problem, let me know.
Skatezy

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269677117

No, I did not say the procedure is more expensive. If you have THREE sessions, it is of course 3X$1500 plus travel expenses....Still the best Girth procedure for the money and with minimum known risk!!!!!

This thread is still missing some pix. I got a new PC and I will try to re-post them.

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269685403

@mustang2020
That\'s some cool result, I bet you get your share of crotch stares unless your extender is tucking it away unseen. I noted that the swelling goes down within a week and another two weeks go by before any growth kicks in. We\'ll see if your schedule of buildup is quicker since I\'m not nearly as young as you.
Congrats!
HC

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269685600

Hey watch it HC, I may be a lot older than you think!!!

I told Dr. C that I was planning for only one session. I had a lot of good skin from the implant so he was able to go very very close to the glans. For me, it looks ok now and the Girth is looking very close to the implant days but two things to skew this comment: I have not had a good Erection yet and the collagen is still forming....will keep you updated...

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269692205

@Mustang2020
Ok so we\'re not from the college set aiming for the biggest Dick on campus lol.
I am sort of in the same boat as you specs wise and also am wondering if I really need a second session on such short notice. I did notice that the lady who knew me before went from quiet lovemaking to moaning and groaning.
And I can imagine that others here with larger units get them into screaming territory with yet more Girth. But with a shorter one I wonder if it isn\'t smarter to first work on length before going in for a second session? It\'s about time to schedule it for week six otherwise, yet I don\'t even know the results of session one.
HC

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269692211

@Mustang2020
Ok so we\'re not from the college set aiming for the biggest Dick on campus lol.
I am sort of in the same boat as you specs wise and also am wondering if I really need a second session on such short notice. I did notice that the lady who knew me before went from quiet lovemaking to moaning and groaning and begging for more.
And I can imagine that others here with larger units get them into screaming territory with yet more Girth. But with a shorter one I wonder if it isn\'t smarter to first work on length before going in for a second session? It\'s about time to schedule it for week six otherwise, yet I don\'t even know the results of session one.
HC

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269696329

OK, OK HC you do not have to say it twice!!!! ... I know it must be a glitch in the system...it has happend to me before with PM

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269702442

Update;

not sure why but I had a good Erection today (about fucking time!) and I tried to measure quickly before I lost it.

I measured 6.75\" Girth Erect at the base, 6\" mid shaft and 5.25 behind the glans by about .5\" of an Inch. It tapers very nicely right to the glans and it drops to a bit less than 5\".

Plz remember that the collagen is still forming so these #\'s will change in either direction.

The look is well tapered and is to my liking.... We will see how it develops in the next few weeks.

The curvature that was caused by the fucking implant is still there but it has reduced a bit. I am hoping it will decrease as the collagen firms up..

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269703907

Awesome man! Sounds impressive to say the least!

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269706465

Thx M7. I am hoping the PMMA will NOT lock in the curvature and make healing tougher. Wade told me it should help the curvature that causes the penis to go right and upward when Erect....

the curvature has definitely gotten better since the implant Removal and stretching, so I hope it continues as the penis heals....

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269708195

@ Mustang those are great numbers how do they compare to your implant stats?

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269711167

With the implant, it was: 7.1 to 7.25 base, 6.5 mid and 5.5 at glans, Erect of course. so if things get better with the PMMA, then I may just stay with one session. So far there are minimum to no dips and sags. It looks very natural and it is hiding a bit of the curvature that the implant caused.

FYI, my EL was about 6\" before implant, went to about 5.25 after implant, then it went to 4.5\" after Removal and now it is around 5.5\"....Erect of course. So, I am still missing abut .5\" and I hope in the next few months I stretch to get it back!!!

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 7 months ago #1269713254

@ mustang

To get that close to your implant figures is very impressive and even if its not the same numbers my guess is that the quality and feel will be far superior. Happy for you!