I am working on scheduling additional Ellanse with Avanti. I had previously used Dr. Carney at Morganstern, where I had the Lig Cut along with 20ml of (Ellanse E) a few years back. Overall, the results exceeded my expectations. I would go back to Morganstern in a heartbeat, but they unfortunately don't have a current solution for more Ellanse E. I contacted Avanti, and they are going to use Ellanse L as they said they don't have access to Ellanse E. I figured since I am there I will get HA in the glans and some Ellanse injected in the face. I guess I will be a walking collagen monster. lol
My questions are:
1. Plan on flying to San Diego, and somehow getting to their facility. I keep seeing where the border is closed for non-essential. I guess having a bigger dick isn't essential, but was there any issues or info to make this go smoothly?
2. Plan on staying a couple of days in Tijuana. I'd like to stay in a nice place with room service and all that jazz. Any recommendations?
3. Avanti said they would schedule with Dr. Morales. Any good input from this Dr? I was assuming I would be seeing Dr. Casavantes. I have no issue with the doctor, just wanted to hear any feedback.
1. As of today, October 21st, they have relaxed the rules for crossing the border. However, most of the restriction you heard about referred to flying in versus a border crossing. I use the medical shuttle service Avanti recommended and had no issues at all. It was a little expensive, I believe $140 round trip, but it made things simple.
2. Most people stay at the Grand and have good things to say about it. I personally stay at the Marriott which is a short walk down the street and enjoyed that hotel as well. They both have good room service at a reasonable price. Don't be afraid to go to some of the nearby restaurants. There's some really good food at a really cheap price.
3. I had one procedure with Dr Morales and I have nothing but good things to say about her. I'm heading back in November for a second round with her as well.