PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside)

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701856

Jacks10 wrote:

New1inch wrote: Does the PE exercises effect the filler at all? I plan on getting glans enhancement too but I’m afraid I’ll mess it up doing Manuel PE pulling on my Dick.

Honestly, I have no idea. It does seem to make it hang lower and fuller, but I don't think anyone knows what's really going on. I would like to think that the continual stretching of the particles allows for more collagen to fill in over time, but there is little to make up my claim other that me saying "it seems like it might."

I'd think twice about the glans enhancement. Doesn't really do much, is temporary, and I believe it has a higher risk of issues. However, I know that you've read all about it and know this topic well. If you go for it, I'm looking forward to hearing about the results.

wait did PMMA cost you length? is that normal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701886

Unhung1 wrote:

Jacks10 wrote:

New1inch wrote: Does the PE exercises effect the filler at all? I plan on getting glans enhancement too but I’m afraid I’ll mess it up doing Manuel PE pulling on my Dick.

Honestly, I have no idea. It does seem to make it hang lower and fuller, but I don't think anyone knows what's really going on. I would like to think that the continual stretching of the particles allows for more collagen to fill in over time, but there is little to make up my claim other that me saying "it seems like it might."

I'd think twice about the glans enhancement. Doesn't really do much, is temporary, and I believe it has a higher risk of issues. However, I know that you've read all about it and know this topic well. If you go for it, I'm looking forward to hearing about the results.

Initially I was measuring a little shorter Erect and yes I think this is normal. However, it was nothing that a little stretching couldn't remedy. But we were talking here about Flaccid hang, which follows a different set of parameters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701892

Jacks10 wrote:

Unhung1 wrote:

Jacks10 wrote:

Initially I was measuring a little shorter Erect and yes I think this is normal. However, it was nothing that a little stretching couldn't remedy. But we were talking here about Flaccid hang, which follows a different set of parameters.

nice

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308702074

I'm back. I flew out of Newark this morning and landed in San Diego right on time. I decided to return to Avanti for my first touch up. As I previously shared, after round 3 Dr. C pulled the plug ... saying that I would need to come back for a touch up to evaluate if I could get any more full rounds.

I was hoping then that I would gain .5" from round three, which would have taken me close to my goal of 6.5", so this wasn't that big of a deal for me. I had just about come to the finish line in my GE journey and I was thinking then that I'd probably only want touch ups going forward anyway.

Or so I thought. I didn't gain as much as I had hoped from round three, adding on maybe .25" - .3". I still wanted another .3" or so ... and I had some uneveness in the distribution of my Girth (the left side was built up more than the right, etc). So I found myself back in TJ.

I didn't take the shuttle this time. If anyone who knows me in the real world or is familiar with what I do for a living, taking a posh shuttle service rather than finding my own way across one of the easiest border crossings on the planet they would probably bust my Balls pretty hard. I'm a journalist and fimmaker who's madea career in somewhat difficult places: the west of China, Central Asia, the Middle East... But to my credit the past two times I came here was during the initial stages of the Covid pandemic, and crossings between the US and Mexico were being restricted. The first time I was a little excited and I didn't want to mess with travel logistics ... This time I had no excuse.

You can seriously get from the San Diego airport to Avanti Derma in TJ, port hole to port hole, for less than $10 (bus from airport, train, walk across border, take an Uber). It takes a little over an hour. However, I splurged a little and took a $30 Uber to the border crossing. I will take the train on the way back.

Dr. C and Ian were incredible as always. I showed them some photos of my Erect Dick and pointed out some parts that weren't even or could use some more filler, and they went to work.

I received 3cc of 10% and 2cc of 30% -- the right amount to balance everything and smooth it all out. Hopefully I will gain a little... but, practically, once your Dick is over 6" thick any additional Girth desires are kind of superfluous.

On another note, it feels good to be back here where the sun is shining and the weather is warm -- a good break from cold and wet NYC.

Still wrapped up:

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by Jacks10.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308702086

We're a little bruised and swollen today but overall not too bad. My other rounds I felt somewhat incapacitated the next day aftet the procedure but this time I'm feeling good. My amount of swelling has gone down incrementally with each round -- round one was like I had a big bell dangling from my loins while round three was just a little additional Girth -- and this touch up has been the least swollen of all (which makes sense given the amount of filler injected).

This is a photo of my Dick before the touch up. Notice how the left side was built up more than the right.

This is another. Notice how the base receeds (the skin is tighter here).

These are a few shots from right after the touch up.

This is a picture from this morning:
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by Jacks10.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308702088

will you have to get touch ups for the rest of your life?

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308702089

unknow1948 wrote: will you have to get touch ups for the rest of your life?

No, a touch up is just to correct minor imperfections. It's not like you have to go for a refill every so often. With PMMA, at least.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jacks10

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308702091

Wow dude! I had no idea you were going back for touch-ups, that’s awesome!

Looks good so far, hope it evens out how you’re wanting it. Leaving the US is a good idea right now, everywhere here is going to shit. :lol: Have they done any “lancing” or tried to repair any lumps for you? I ask because I have some nodules and Ian mentioned that they can cauterize one of the bigger ones. It’s not bothering me too much, so hopefully when I get my 2nd round, it can be smoothed out a bit with adding more PMMA around those areas.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308702094

Looks great so far!

I'm jealous.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308702098

Jacks10 wrote: I'm back. I flew out of Newark this morning and landed in San Diego right on time. I decided to return to Avanti for my first touch up. As I previously shared, after round 3 Dr. C pulled the plug ... saying that I would need to come back for a touch up to evaluate if I could get any more full rounds.

I was hoping then that I would gain .5" from round three, which would have taken me close to my goal of 6.5", so this wasn't that big of a deal for me. I had just about come to the finish line in my GE journey and I was thinking then that I'd probably only want touch ups going forward anyway.

Or so I thought. I didn't gain as much as I had hoped from round three, adding on maybe .25" - .3". I still wanted another .3" or so ... and I had some uneveness in the distribution of my Girth (the left side was built up more than the right, etc). So I found myself back in TJ.

I didn't take the shuttle this time. If anyone who knows me in the real world or is familiar with what I do for a living, taking a posh shuttle service rather than finding my own way across one of the easiest border crossings on the planet they would probably bust my Balls pretty hard. I'm a journalist and fimmaker who's madea career in somewhat difficult places: the west of China, Central Asia, the Middle East... But to my credit the past two times I came here was during the initial stages of the Covid pandemic, and crossings between the US and Mexico were being restricted. The first time I was a little excited and I didn't want to mess with travel logistics ... This time I had no excuse.

You can seriously get from the San Diego airport to Avanti Derma in TJ, port hole to port hole, for less than $10 (bus from airport, train, walk across border, take an Uber). It takes a little over an hour. However, I splurged a little and took a $30 Uber to the border crossing. I will take the train on the way back.

Dr. C and Ian were incredible as always. I showed them some photos of my Erect Dick and pointed out some parts that weren't even or could use some more filler, and they went to work.

I received 3cc of 10% and 2cc of 30% -- the right amount to balance everything and smooth it all out. Hopefully I will gain a little... but, practically, once your Dick is over 6" thick any additional Girth desires are kind of superfluous.

On another note, it feels good to be back here where the sun is shining and the weather is warm -- a good break from cold and wet NYC.

Still wrapped up:

Newark Airport? You were in my neck of the woods haha. Good to see someone from the tri-state area doing this. I’m hoping to get mines done as well. Gotta get this turkey neck situation taken care of first.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308702107

greygreygrey wrote: Wow dude! I had no idea you were going back for touch-ups, that’s awesome!

Looks good so far, hope it evens out how you’re wanting it. Leaving the US is a good idea right now, everywhere here is going to shit. :lol: Have they done any “lancing” or tried to repair any lumps for you? I ask because I have some nodules and Ian mentioned that they can cauterize one of the bigger ones. It’s not bothering me too much, so hopefully when I get my 2nd round, it can be smoothed out a bit with adding more PMMA around those areas.

@greygregrey Thanks, man.

No, I didn't really have any lumps so no need for any corrections like that. He just added some filler to areas that weren't as built up. I'm not expecting perfectly even results, but if I can get it closer to ideal then why not go for it? I'd also like a little more size too -- not as much as a full round but maybe .25" or so. But we'll evaluate that once the touch up settles in.

I had a couple small but noticable (to me) bumps after my first round. They were covered up pretty good in round 2. My round 3 was like a full session / touch up combo, and it really buried those inital bumps. Rounds 2 and 3 really didn't have any real imperfections, other than a little uneveness, which was just attended to.

Have fun getting your next round. Looking forward to the results!

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308702108

New1inch wrote:

Jacks10 wrote: I'm back. I flew out of Newark this morning and landed in San Diego right on time. I decided to return to Avanti for my first touch up. As I previously shared, after round 3 Dr. C pulled the plug ... saying that I would need to come back for a touch up to evaluate if I could get any more full rounds.

Still wrapped up:

Newark Airport? You were in my neck of the woods haha. Good to see someone from the tri-state area doing this. I’m hoping to get mines done as well. Gotta get this turkey neck situation taken care of first.

Go for it, man! You've been reading this forum together and probably know just about all there is to know about this. Just have to pull that trigger!

Yeah, there are a few of us that are NY area based. I'm in Queens. Maybe we should have a NYC meet up sometime?

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308702109

justn8 wrote: Looks great so far!

I'm jealous.

Thanks, man!

Yeah, you have to get back there sometime soon ... hard though with your government's regulations. Whenever I get irritated by the restrictions in NY I just think about what you're going through in Canada.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702115

It's actually asinine. We can't do anything.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702130

justn8 wrote: It's actually asinine. We can't do anything.

That sucks man. One of the good thing about the USA is that all the states has its own government and rules. So depending on the regulations every state is different. A lot of people I know has headed down to Texas and Florida to places with looser lockdowns. I was in Florida and I swear it’s like no pandemic is happening. You see people with masks but bars, clubs, and beaches are open. Go to Cali or NYC it’s literally night and day vs how TX and FL are operating. So people are flocking to those states temporarily until restrictions loosen up in their home states.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream