PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside)

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308699023

• RCL1
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Congratulations on the results!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308699072

I’ve been curious to know how these procedures affect depth vs width. I’m reading that there aren’t entry points made on the underside. Can you shed any light on this jacks10?

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308699076

Hyperbol wrote: I’ve been curious to know how these procedures affect depth vs width. I’m reading that there aren’t entry points made on the underside. Can you shed any light on this jacks10?

That's correct. Dr Morales, at least, does not inject filler on the underside of the penis. And part of the aftercare process is keeping the product out of the underside.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308699079

Mate thanks for all these reports. Can you let us know which Girth your glance have errect and not errect?
With that much PMMA does it still get rock hard when Erect? Compared to before?

Last edit: by Joytoy.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699646

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote:

Hyperbol wrote: I’ve been curious to know how these procedures affect depth vs width. I’m reading that there aren’t entry points made on the underside. Can you shed any light on this jacks10?

That's correct. Dr Morales, at least, does not inject filler on the underside of the penis. And part of the aftercare process is keeping the product out of the underside.

While Avanti doesn't inject along the urethra they do move product along its flanks. So it does build up the sides of the bottom of the shaft without compromising the integrity of the urethra. In other words, it doesn't end up looking weird.

I attached a photo of what it looks like.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by Jacks10.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699647

RCL1 wrote: Congratulations on the results!!

Thank you!

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699648

justn8 wrote: Great results man! Jealous lol

Thanks, man, going over to your thread now to check if you've been able to get back for round 3.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699649

WonderingMatias wrote: Hey Jacks -

Checking in - how's the aesthetics, functionality and overall feel when you're hard after round 3?

I'm cautiously tiptoeing toward my round 2, and since you and I had near identical starting measurements you're like my harbinger, lol

It's been excellent. Very satisfied with rounds two and three. But my goal was to be very thick and looking natural or having a beauty pageant penis was never a priority. That said, nobody has called it out for being enhanced yet, and my wife and I are swingers so others have seen it. I chalk this up to Dr. C's mastery as well as the fact that I started out with a "mushroom penis," where the glans were significantly thicker than the shaft so there was a relatively good deal of space to be enhanced without looking too disproportionate.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699699

@Jacks10

Did you experience any less swelling, bruising, etc. with round 2 and/or 3 vs 1? I just got round 2 done a few days ago and I've had hardly any of that stuff at all.

Last edit: by csf84.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699700

Jacks10 wrote:

WonderingMatias wrote: Hey Jacks -

Checking in - how's the aesthetics, functionality and overall feel when you're hard after round 3?

I'm cautiously tiptoeing toward my round 2, and since you and I had near identical starting measurements you're like my harbinger, lol

It's been excellent. Very satisfied with rounds two and three. But my goal was to be very thick and looking natural or having a beauty pageant penis was never a priority. That said, nobody has called it out for being enhanced yet, and my wife and I are swingers so others have seen it. I chalk this up to Dr. C's mastery as well as the fact that I started out with a "mushroom penis," where the glans were significantly thicker than the shaft so there was a relatively good deal of space to be enhanced without looking too disproportionate.

So jealous of those with mushroom penises. My glans is small Girth compared to my shaft so I’ll have the dwarfing effect when my goal is to have MEG of 6”.

Any reason you wait 6 months for round 2 and then only 1 month for round 3? Is there a suggested amount of time to wait between rounds?

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699702

Joytoy wrote: Mate thanks for all these reports. Can you let us know which Girth your glance have errect and not errect?
With that much pmma does it still get rock hard when erect? Compared to before?

Jack I would appreciate your opinion :)

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 4 months ago #1308700826

Hey anybody know why I'm not able to view the photos?

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 4 months ago #1308700836

You have to get premium membership. You get that by either paying one time fee or actually having procedure done and contributing a progress thread. It's definitely worth it. Skeptical one made the site so you can message him he'll tell you what to do.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 4 months ago #1308700839

gunbooger wrote: Hey anybody know why I'm not able to view the photos?

www.phalloboards.info/forum/progress-rep...o-upload-photos.html

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 4 months ago #1308701051

csf84 wrote: @Jacks10

Did you experience any less swelling, bruising, etc. with round 2 and/or 3 vs 1? I just got round 2 done a few days ago and I've had hardly any of that stuff at all.

Rounds 2 and 3 definitely had less swelling. It was like my body just got used to it. While my sample size is pretty small, I'd say that recovery gets easier as you get more rounds.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TxCockStrong

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream