PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside)

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698803

I got the yellow crotch box treatment at the airport too after one of my sessions.

So did Dr C suggest no more for aesthetic reasons or just doesn't want you to have much more size or?

Results look great. Curious to see how much you gain from solely 10% as a third session

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308698912

Hey Jacks -

Checking in - how's the aesthetics, functionality and overall feel when you're hard after round 3?

I'm cautiously tiptoeing toward my round 2, and since you and I had near identical starting measurements you're like my harbinger, lol

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308698937

justn8 wrote: I got the yellow crotch box treatment at the airport too after one of my sessions.

So did Dr C suggest no more for aesthetic reasons or just doesn't want you to have much more size or?

Results look great. Curious to see how much you gain from solely 10% as a third session

It was because of the amount of fibrosis and collagen that had built up. It seems as if he has a thickness that he's comfortable going and I reached that point. He said that when I come back for a half session he would check and see how things are to determine if I can get much bigger. At least that was my take.

I'm pretty good with the thickness that I'm at now. I'm 6.3" or so, and I seem to be at the low point in the process. My goal was 6.5" and I may hit that when the collagen starts depositing. Or if I go back for a half session at some point. But at far as usage goes 6.3 and 6.5 are like the same thing, and as it is now it's more than big enough.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308698938

WonderingMatias wrote: Hey Jacks -

Checking in - how's the aesthetics, functionality and overall feel when you're hard after round 3?

I'm cautiously tiptoeing toward my round 2, and since you and I had near identical starting measurements you're like my harbinger, lol

It's going well, man. The aesthetics are vastly improved. Round 2 wasn't bad but what he did in round 3 was some real phallo art. Watching him work was pretty amazing this time, as he wasn't just filling but it got real technical as he put small amounts here and there. It was impressive.

I'd recommend a second round. At least for me it was something that I had to do just to get it out of my head. I don't know if it's a similar thing for you.

I may go back for some touch ups here and there whenever I find myself on the west coast. But for full sessions, I'm about done.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WonderingMatias

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308698939

It's been two weeks since round 3, and I'm starting to get a feel for what it's like with a 6"+ Dick.

Honestly, it's about as good as I thought it would be. When going through with Phalloplasty there's always this little thing in the back of your mind chirping that a big Dick may not fix what you want it to ... but that little thing is wrong. This really does work. I feel better. Sex is better. And it's an ego boost. Some of the benefits are practical, some are superficial, but I appreciate them all.

These are some photos from two weeks out from round 3.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: WonderingMatias

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308698951

Congrats on the good results man. And for the great write up. I have to say, your bruising isn't bad at all. I'm sitting here at the Grand right now, after having gotten Ellanse yesterday, and my Dick looks like a punching bag.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308698959

Hey i been trying to reach Avanti Derma for the longest. Ibcall no answer, I email no answer or if the answer it one email them they block me for some reason my email doesn't go threw to them after the first email. Afterwards I get a email sent back saying email doesn't exist. Can anyone tell me how to get in contact with them?

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308698960

Mikea586 wrote: Hey i been trying to reach Avanti derma for the longest. Ibcall no answer, I email no answer or if the answer it one email them they block me for some reason my email doesn't go threw to them after the first email. Afterwards I get a email sent back saying email doesn't exist. Can anyone tell me how to get in contact with them?

Do you mind telling me which email you're using? Also, have you tried avantiderma.com/contact-penis-experts/ ? If you don't mind responding to me via private message or to my email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so that we don't inadvertently hijack the thread, thanks!

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308698961

Ok i email u

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308698967

Mikea586 wrote: Hey i been trying to reach Avanti Derma for the longest. Ibcall no answer, I email no answer or if the answer it one email them they block me for some reason my email doesn't go threw to them after the first email. Afterwards I get a email sent back saying email doesn't exist. Can anyone tell me how to get in contact with them?

That's strange. When I've emailed them, they've always been really quick to respond. As I've said before, I really can't say enough good things about the whole team at Avanti. Maybe it's something to do with people working from home?

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308698974

Yea i have no idea why they aren't responding to me. Looks like they respond to you guys fast but me i havent gotten contact like I've wanted from them. I was supposed to be on a zoom meeting with dr.c at 12pm and I havent heard from them. Yea im interested on the procedure but looks like they aren't wanting me to do it with them. Im shocked

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308698975

Mikea586 wrote: Yea i have no idea why they aren't responding to me. Looks like they respond to you guys fast but me i havent gotten contact like I've wanted from them. I was supposed to be on a zoom meeting with dr.c at 12pm and I havent heard from them. Yea im interested on the procedure but looks like they aren't wanting me to do it with them. Im shocked

That's unusual. They are usually right on it. Maybe something is going on due to the pandemic?

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308698976

To be honest I've been trying to reach them for months and they never pick up and the email but then there email get block from me its weird like they don't want to talk to me. I used a completely different email and boom they responded I don't know what's going on. Beside these guys who is just as good as them? I want to do this procedure with the right ppl

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308698978

I'm going to ask politely that we not use Jack10's thread to talk about the accessibility of Avanti Derma. I went ahead and sent their office a message that they may need to review their contact & inquiry protocol if this is indeed an issue. Thanks.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308698997

Great results man! Jealous lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jacks10

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream