PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside)

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701052

greygreygrey wrote:

Jacks10 wrote:

WonderingMatias wrote: Hey Jacks -

Checking in - how's the aesthetics, functionality and overall feel when you're hard after round 3?

I'm cautiously tiptoeing toward my round 2, and since you and I had near identical starting measurements you're like my harbinger, lol

It's been excellent. Very satisfied with rounds two and three. But my goal was to be very thick and looking natural or having a beauty pageant penis was never a priority. That said, nobody has called it out for being enhanced yet, and my wife and I are swingers so others have seen it. I chalk this up to Dr. C's mastery as well as the fact that I started out with a "mushroom penis," where the glans were significantly thicker than the shaft so there was a relatively good deal of space to be enhanced without looking too disproportionate.

So jealous of those with mushroom penises. My glans is small Girth compared to my shaft so I’ll have the dwarfing effect when my goal is to have MEG of 6”.

Any reason you wait 6 months for round 2 and then only 1 month for round 3? Is there a suggested amount of time to wait between rounds?

I know that some dudes are pretty worried about the aesthetics of their dicks, but, honestly, I'd say that, within reason, not many people are going to be able to call out a PMMA Dick as being unnatural. I go to a lot of sex clubs / parties and see a lot of dicks. They come in all sorts of weird shapes and contours. I know we all think of our dicks as "normal" the reality is that there is some pretty extreme natural variations between them, so I wouldn't let a fear of looking unnatural hold you back from getting PMMA. Just so you don't make it look like a silicone Dick, you should be alright.

I waited nearly six months between rounds one and two because of the pandemic and Avanti was closed for a portion of that time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701053

Joytoy wrote:

Joytoy wrote: Mate thanks for all these reports. Can you let us know which Girth your glance have errect and not errect?
With that much pmma does it still get rock hard when erect? Compared to before?

Jack I would appreciate your opinion :)

I never measured my glans (I imagine that would be difficult and not very accurate) but even after three rounds it doesn't look disproportionate -- although I wouldn't mind if it did.

PMMA doesn't have any impact on the erection mechanism.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701054

It's been nearly five months since round three and I suppose it's time to post about my final results. To get straight to the point: I am very pleased with the outcome so far. It's big enough to feel a good stretch and still looks natural (although this was never my intention). It's an interesting experience going from having a Dick that never warranted comment -- it wasn't big and it wasn't small -- to one that people make exclamations about its size. I believe that most women don't care too much about Dick size -- seriously -- but it still feels pretty good being told that you have a big one. It an odd way it feels like an identity shift. I went from being a "no comment" Dick person to a big Dick person. While many of us -- myself included -- come up with all kinds of pragmatic reasons as to why we go through with this procedure the raw reality is that we want that feeling of confidence that comes from being a big Dick person. The physical benefits are there -- sex feels better than ever -- but this is far outweighed by the physiological benefits.

My results of this round: 6.3" MEG, 6.6 BEG. Although there is some significant variation. If I have a lot of sex on a given night it will swell up beyond 6.5" MEG and 6.8" BEG.

The downsides:

Some girls, including my wife, can't fit it in her mouth beyond the glans. It still feels good but it's not the same as when she used to be able to deepthroat it.

Anal sex can only be had with girls who are really into it and have trained themselves to take huge cocks. I haven't been with one yet.

I need to use extremely large condoms. Magnum XLs are usable but still feel a little too tight. I prefer Mysize 69.

I can't just ram my Dick in there anymore. I have to take my time and warm her up ... which is ultimately a good thing.

My wife's take?

If I put it in before she's ready it hurts and she complains. If I take my time and ease it in when she's ready she LOVES it. Honestly, she hasn't gotten off so easily from intercourse in many years.

So, yes, I am very pleased that I traveled this road. I will probably get a couple more touch up rounds and then be done.

These are some photos after tound three.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by Jacks10.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701067

Your results look awesome man. Unreal that you’re as wide as a deodorant stick lol. And I agree with you completely on the irregularities with dicks, size significantly outweighs any slight variances in proportion/bumps. No girl is going to do an examination on your Dick, besides be surprised at its size, and you get to see that with the swinger lifestyle.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701077

greygreygrey wrote: Your results look awesome man. Unreal that you’re as wide as a deodorant stick lol. And I agree with you completely on the irregularities with dicks, size significantly outweighs any slight variances in proportion/bumps. No girl is going to do an examination on your Dick, besides be surprised at its size, and you get to see that with the swinger lifestyle.

Thanks, man!

Maybe it's kind of odd but it's my impression that dudes inspect each other's junk far more meticulously when given the opportunity than women do. For many women it seems as if a Dick's a Dick unless there is something drastically different about it -- extreme size, etc. Yes, I agree that no women is going to call out even a significantly augmented PMMA Dick from one or two encounters. Maybe they will start asking questions at some point if you have an extended relationship, but if that's the case you may as well just tell them about it anyway -- it would be weird if it came up years later. Put another way, I haven't seen a PMMA or Ellanse Dick on this site yet that I believe would be readily called out in the first encounter context.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701147

These are a few more size comparison pics.
Attachments:

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701251

• Danpe
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 9
Is that you Jack in the video posted here? I see someone with tats that look similar (hard to tell!)

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701531

• Cacx
  • Thank you received: 8
Hey Jacks, awesome thread! One of the more impressive gains I've seen on PhalloBoards.

I'm currently considering PMMA/Ellanse and had a question about the feel of the product post-op. I see that some people report a 100% natural feel in both Flaccid and Erect (chester, briceb, etc.) whereas other people report that the skin on their penis feels much thicker. In your opinion, does it feel like the collagen growth has attached to the shaft of your penis (to the Bucks fascia) or has it attached to the skin of your penis (to the Dartos fascia)?

When you're Flaccid/Erect and you pinch your skin, does it feel like you're pinching a thin layer of skin covering a thick shaft or does it feel like you're pinching a thick layer of skin covering your normal shaft?
The following user(s) said Thank You: BigWong

Last edit: by Cacx.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701535

I'm actually curious to hear this. I have heard both as well and didn't understand what people were talking about when they said it felt like the skin is thicker. For me the skin feels just like it did before.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701592

Danpe wrote: Is that you Jack in the video posted here? I see someone with tats that look similar (hard to tell!)

Haha, yeah, it's totally me. Easier to just film myself than deal with getting a release and all that from someone else. Although I am looking for a subject to do a 10-15 min short doc about.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701593

Hello @Cacx,

Hmm... I don't believe I've ever thought about this like that. The collagen is definitely firmly set in there but I wouldn't describe it as really being stuck to anything in particular. It just feels like ... a penis.

"When you're Flaccid/Erect and you pinch your skin, does it feel like you're pinching a thin layer of skin covering a thick shaft or does it feel like you're pinching a thick layer of skin covering your normal shaft?"

The skin is definitely tighter on the shaft which makes pinching it without getting anything else in there more difficult. But it defnitely doesn't feel like there's something in there that's separate from my body. PMMA and Ellanse impants are living tissue, so they literally become part of you and that's how you quickly associate and think of it.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701594

wait_what wrote: I'm actually curious to hear this. I have heard both as well and didn't understand what people were talking about when they said it felt like the skin is thicker. For me the skin feels just like it did before.

I'm with you on this.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701596

What video did you post?

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308701717

These are some Flaccid photos one year after I began my Phalloplasty journey and six months after round three. The question of whether you get the turtleneck effect after PMMA came up in another topic, so I figured I'd post these.
Attachments:

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308701721

Dude!!! That thing looks great! I need to jump aboard the PMMA train myself

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream