PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside)

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698604

Well the main benefit of sleeves is keeping the penis elongated so that it heals in an elongated state vs healing in a retracted state. If you're not concerned with my length gains or future Hanging then I'd just focus on it the first couple weeks until everything has settled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hyperbol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698619

Hyperbol wrote: I’m real new to stretching. I was just wondering if at some point it stops helping with current product placement and starts to only help with gains. I didn’t think I could do it while wearing pants alongside co-workers but I see there are leg harnesses. 95% of job is at computer.

Being new to this, I’m one of those guys that is apprehensive in that I look at PE as this major dedication and I didn’t want it to distract too much from my life and career as it’s hard enough to stay focused on things while going through this. So I was originally thinking I’d do as much as I could to get the best result from the filler and not really do any PE after that. I should probably just research it more. I’ve always been been fine with my length Erect but I def could improve Flaccid hang. Yeah It’d be great to be a little longer Erect but I’ve just always thought of it as this major time consumer. But if I can do it while sitting around then I’m not sure why I wouldn’t try it. I’ve read that length gains can impact Erection angle or even EQ? I could be misinterpreting that.

I‘m going to give myself as much time away from the office as possible but may only be a week post op. I guess it comes down to what can I do with or without pants.

A nice thing with getting this circ recently is that the wrap he put on has kept me in a constant stretch which I believe would be similar to a sleeve. I don’t hear too much about sleeves anymore. I read more progress reports in the past about sleeves (Texas is one that comes to mind I believe). Have they fallen out of favor for some reason or am I just reading into it wrong?

Thanks for the advice. I’ve def been reading the General discussion and progress forums more than the PE forum. Feel free to point me to any relevant threads or I can probably search some out. I know this is a lot to be asking to be answered. I guess I’m mainly confused about the impact stretching can have on your result, I.e., would length gains post op cause more of a narrow base and also if it could weaken your angle.

There's a difference between extending post-procedure and stretching. The idea behind keeping it extended for six or so weeks after the procedure isn't to increase length but to allow the collagen to accumulate in a stretched state. This not only keeps it from getting bunched up, which could lead to imperfections, but it could give a little extra Flaccid hang as well. Stretching is what you do post-healing to add length, and is generally much more intense than post-procedure extending. There is nothing that says you need to continue stretching or other forms of PE forever. This is just something that many of us do because ... well, because it's just what we do. But it's not required. What is required -- or at leas highly recommend -- is to keep it extended for six weeks or so after the procedure. It's really up to you if you want to keep going ... and, yes, it is a bit of a distraction; -)

I was able to conceal my ADS under my pants and go out in public just fine. Just point it down your leg. Although I wouldn't recommend doing this if you don't have constant access to a place where you can take it off or readjust it. Every once in a while it starts to hurt and you need to massage for a minute before putting it back in. Believe me, it's not fun when you need to readjust but you're in a social situation that you can't get out of!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hyperbol

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698638

whats the noose Hanger

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698669

it's basically just a noose with a weight on it that sits behind the glans. Vs a compression Hanger like bib's that grips along the whole shaft or a vac Hanger like lg that uses a vacuum. I wouldn't advise going heavy with a noose Hanger. The one they give you at avanti is light and used more as an ads. It's like enough I wear it comfortably all day just taking off if I start feeling uncomfortable.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698714

I'm back in Tijuana at Avanti for round 3. Travel here went smoothly -- direct Jet Blue flight to San Diego and then the shuttle to the Grand Hotel. You could save a little cash taking an Uber to the border, walking across, and then calling another on the other side, but I didn't want to bother with this. I'd rather just get here as fast as possible, eat, and prepare rather than complicate things trying to save $50 -- this is not my usual M.O.

The procedure went well. It may sound odd, but it's kind of a fun experience Hanging out with Dr. C and Ian, talking and joking ... while getting your Dick injected.

Dr. C used mostly 10 percent this time. I mostly had 30 percent last session. I had some tighness in the skin near the base due to swelling so he wasn't able to add in as much as he wanted. But it's looking like we might add it in on Friday...

Other than that, I'll be here until Sat morning, so if anyone else is around and you'd like to meet up just get in touch.

I'll post some photos when I take the bandage off later.

Last edit: by Jacks10.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698716

Great to hear everything went well for you on round 3. Keep us updated. I've learned alot following your thread and it's definitely been a big help and is much appreciated. Only bad thing is my original goal was 6in mid Girth and damnit following your thread you've got me wondering what it would feel like to get up to 6.5

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698718

So they may consider adding more after a couple days? Interesting. Don't think I've read about others getting that?

I had to cancel my third appointment. Damn covid. Returning flights were cancelled.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698720

justn8 wrote: So they may consider adding more after a couple days? Interesting. Don't think I've read about others getting that?

I had to cancel my third appointment. Damn covid. Returning flights were cancelled.

Yeah, I believe it's because I'm staying here like five days so it was a possibility. He seemed to be debating on injecting more right there but decided it would be better to wait until the swelling subsided a little so the skin would be looser. I had 16cc injected yesterday, so it's just kind of dividing it up into two portions.

I have read of a patient or two being sent back for more when their aftercare visits revealed some spots that needed touching up.

Man, that sucks that you had to cancel. We're all feeling for ya. Sucks when we're not aloud to do whatever we want anymore ... It just doesn't feel right. This isn't a "new normal" that we're just going to get used to.

Last edit: by Jacks10.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698721

Congrats bro,

Cant wait to see the progress.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698733

GirthyGoals wrote: Great to hear everything went well for you on round 3. Keep us updated. I've learned alot following your thread and it's definitely been a big help and is much appreciated. Only bad thing is my original goal was 6in mid Girth and damnit following your thread you've got me wondering what it would feel like to get up to 6.5

Thanks, man, very much appreciated.

Haha yes! And then when we get to 6.5" we begin wondering what it would be like to get to 7" haha. From my experience and from reading on this forum, I think between 6" and 6.5" is the sweet spot. Get much bigger and it seems like it can be challenging to use it to its full potential -- some girls can't handle it and even oral can become more challenging for some. But, then again, PE isn't all about the pragmatic. If it were then a lot of us wouldn't have ever walked this road. There is something about having a big fat Cock that just makes a dude feel good ... but, that said, I'll probably stop at 6.5." That was my intent when I started out, and there has to be a finish line somewhere.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698739

If you asked me I’d say 6-6.25 at most is where most guys should probably consider ending it. Still young so I wanna be laying down with as many ladies as I can and having it too big might only limit my potential one night stands. Now if wifey can handle 6.5 and beyond then go ahead for it. I just want them to have that intense feeling of my Cock inside of them while still making it Comfortable enough for them to enjoy!!!

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698779

Any updates jacks how's everything healing

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698795

A couple of shots right after the first portion of round three.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698797

We finished up round 3 yesterday. As I mentioned previously, Dr. C decided to break the session up into two parts because swelling made the skin on the base a little too tight. Ian also identified a couple of spots around the neck that needed a little touching up too.

The second part of the session went well. Dr. C put in around four mor cc in "touch-up" style -- with a short needled and multiple injection points in the places that needed it. He evened out the indentions in the neck as well as built up the base a little more.

I swelled even less than during round 2 but I did bruise a little in a couple of spots. No big deal.

When the second part of this session was over Dr. C basically told me that I had enough: Three full sessions totalling 63cc of PMMA (31cc 30%, 32cc 10%) was about my limit. He said that I could come back for touch ups but that's it (or we could re-evaluate the situation later on). This pretty much brings this project to an end. It's kind of sad in a way -- it was something that kept me looking forward to something and engaged when all of my other projects and travels went belly up due to the pandemic. But I guess it has to end sometime. I also have to get back to work. 2020: the year of the pandemic (the year I got a bigger Dick).

Anyway, it was an excellent experience all the way around. I made some good friends, had more conversations with dudes about dicks that I ever imagined possible, and had a pretty good time. I will continue posting here about my continued progress, my aftercare strategy, as well as notes about my diet and supplementation.

Here are some photos from round 3 after the final portion.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698799

My Dick just set off the millimeter wave scanner at the San Diego airport. I came through and it beeped. There was a yellow box over my crotch. I was wearing sweatpants so it couldn't be anything else. A badge of honor haha.

The TSA dude sent me back in and told me to hike up my pants. I thought it was weird but gave it a go and gave myself a wedgie. It worked.

Not sure if this can be replicated but figured I'd share it here in case you find yourself in a similar situation. A wedgie beats having your Dick patted down or being striped searched as far as I'm concerned.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream