PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside)

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711552

EricPig wrote: @Jacks10
You’re not the first person to say there’s some swelling during sex. I wonder why. I swell a little but I always just thought it was more blood rushing into my dick.
Did you also get your glans done?
Any issues with oral, vag, Anal? You also mentioned partners- how has that been? Your livin our dream out here haha.
I bet you get some amazing reactions when you reveal that thing dude. Having the “coke can cock” is probably most of our goal. I can’t wait for me to get to that size.

Haha thanks, man. No, didn’t get my glans done. Doesn’t seem to be a good option for it and it’s kind of nice to have a bit of taper. It’s already sometimes difficult to get in, especially while wearing a condom.

Sometimes with oral the girl can only get the glans in her mouth. Sometimes it needs to be worked in for vag. Anal is out of the question for most girls.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711553

WonderingMatias wrote: Good to hear there's nothing alarming at your size! Thanks for the reply man - best of luck with the rest of the recovery. I think you hit the pinnacle of results lol

Thanks, man! Very much appreciated.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714202

Hey Jacks, Random question but how many ccs does Avanti usually use per touch up round?

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714206

EZdoesit wrote: Hey Jacks, Random question but how many ccs does Avanti usually use per touch up round?

It depends but usually around five or six.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714212

How many rounds is recommended to get done

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714223

BryanP1800 wrote: How many rounds is recommended to get done

I don't believe there is any recommendation as to how many rounds you should get. That's up to you and what your goals are. However, I do recommend at least one and probably two touchups after you've gotten near your desired size.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream