PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside)

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 9 months ago #1308704451

Talk to your carrier. I'm Canadian but my provider charges a flat fee of $7 a day to access service and my plan for example

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 9 months ago #1308704452

Good luck jacks! Hopefully get to hear details and see some after pics.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 9 months ago #1308704456

Lol okay now I'm confused? I thought that bullshit essential personnel.only order was still in affect for crossing the border and that you'd need to take a medical shuttle or be essential personnel to cross. So you can still cross by walking?

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 9 months ago #1308704459

GirthyGoals wrote: Lol okay now I'm confused? I thought that bullshit essential personnel.only order was still in affect for crossing the border and that you'd need to take a medical shuttle or be essential personnel to cross. So you can still cross by walking?

Yeah, there's no issue. I crossed back in February the same way. Don't even need to show a negative Covid test on the way back like you do when flying in.

Last edit: by Jacks10.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 9 months ago #1308704460

Good luck Jacks. I didn’t see, are you doing a full session?

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 9 months ago #1308704470

New1inch wrote: How do you get phone service in TJ to order an Uber? It seemed like as soon as I hit Mexico soil, I no longer had service.

I have an AT&T pay by the month SIM in my phone. It works in the US, Canada, and Mexico with no additional charges or fees. I'd suggest getting one before your next trip here and just chucking it when you're done.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 9 months ago #1308704472

greygreygrey wrote: Jacks you’re in TJ right now?? I just got here yesterday too for round 3. If you’re free sometime tomorrow, we should grab beers. :) I’m working from home (hotel) so basically waiting until tomorrow evening to go enjoy TJ a bit.

Sounds good, man!

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 9 months ago #1308704473

wait_what wrote: Good luck Jacks. I didn’t see, are you doing a full session?

Thank you! No, just getting another touch up. I'm getting close to my natural limits as far as GE goes.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 9 months ago #1308704474

justn8 wrote: Good luck jacks! Hopefully get to hear details and see some after pics.

Thank you! Some pics are on the way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Texas

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308706081

• RCL1
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey Jacks,
I seen you had a nice curve prior to GE. We’re they able to enhance your Girth while keeping the curve?

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706461

RCL1 wrote: Hey Jacks,
I seen you had a nice curve prior to GE. We’re they able to enhance your Girth while keeping the curve?

Nah, that's gone. Can't say I miss it though. I much prefer the Girth to the curve.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706585

how much are half sessions

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706587

• Mantas
  • Thank you received: 3
how do i make sure that my curve is gone also?:lol:

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706588

Hi Jack's

Your results at bottom of posts does that mean you've had +70cc's injected over the years?

Good to know from my standpoint if so. I'm starting with 15ml in 2 weeks...

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706594

unknow1948 wrote: how much are half sessions

It would be better to get in touch with Avanti directly for their current rates.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream