PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 8 months ago #1288276980

Would you consider starting a progress report?

I know some people don\'t feel comfortable sharing photos, but with so many members very interested in this procedure it would be so incredibly useful to see photos and as regularly as possible. But please don\'t feel under any pressure to do so if you aren\'t comfortable doing that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 8 months ago #1288277632

I agree with hoddle it would be nice if you could update us. Also I would like the doctor to provide a little more detail about the procedure? Is he affiliated with loria medical also in S Florida in any way?

In all likelihood you will gain a moderate amount in flacid length and a modest amount of Erect length from the stretching alone so it will be very difficult decipher if the surgery played any role in the outcome. We know standard lig cut does not increase Erect length in any meaningful way so I hope this turns out to be something better.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 8 months ago #1288280277

Bigben wrote: I agree with hoddle it would be nice if you could update us. Also I would like the doctor to provide a little more detail about the procedure? Is he affiliated with loria medical also in S Florida in any way?

In all likelihood you will gain a moderate amount in flacid length and a modest amount of Erect length from the stretching alone so it will be very difficult decipher if the surgery played any role in the outcome. We know standard lig cut does not increase Erect length in any meaningful way so I hope this turns out to be something better.

Although I\'d agree Erect gains come from stretching post op . I\'ve gotten all I can get fro m stretxhing, Hanging and stretchers over the last decade. I\'m a member of thundersplace since 2003 and have extensive reports from then on through pegym.com most recently. I\'m a total and absolute believer in the PE EL wall that everyone hits and you just cannot gain anymore past that point regardless of effort or method.

I never went with the regular lig cut believing there was nothing to gain from it. I went this route solely for the chance to go beyond the wall I hit some time ago and that everyone hits. There is no clearer sign than a procedure works than having someone who has hit that wall, gain again.

I will start a daily log when I get home. I\'m still in Boca Raton currently but have taken pix every day since the op. They will all be posted within the next week or so.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 8 months ago #1288280427

Thanks for agreeing to start a log and thanks for taking daily photos. But please don\'t feel in any hurry to upload it all. Concentrate on your recovery and good luck with it.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 8 months ago #1288297767

hoddle10 wrote: Thanks for agreeing to start a log and thanks for taking daily photos. But please don\'t feel in any hurry to upload it all. Concentrate on your recovery and good luck with it.

Hoddle, thanks for your concern. If you could, please abstract my posts from this thread as the basis of my progress thread and link to it. So not to clutter up this thread.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 8 months ago #1288297935

It\'s actually quite tricky to do that. It\'s probably best to start a progress report and just link this thread into your opening post.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 8 months ago #1288317275

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 8 months ago #1288350090

Going to check it out

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 6 months ago #1289661906

except \"Cya8\", someone else went through this procedure?

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 5 months ago #1289762442

Herbert. I believe that a member called Hunkydory claimed that he had this procedure from Dr Reed, but I don\'t believe he ever posted photos or gave details on his results.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 5 months ago #1289815992

I was schedules to have the surgery last month, but once I saw the incision I bowed out.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 5 months ago #1289817306

Why\'s that new1inch?

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 5 months ago #1289868758

New1inch wrote: I was schedules to have the surgery last month, but once I saw the incision I bowed out.

The incision on cya@8 was fairly large and not completely horizontal nor centered so may be that\'s why you pulled out?

Hopefully we will see an update soon where the incision has healed well...

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 4 months ago #1290087379

I spoke with Dr. Reed a couple weeks ago and he said he would come on the board to post an update.

Edit- Opps, yes I meant Ress.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 4 months ago #1290092937

Toolman wrote: I spoke with Dr. Reed a couple weeks ago and he said he would come on the board to post an update.

Do you mean Dr. Ress or Dr. Reed? Isn\'t Ress the one who did the new lengthening procedure?