PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 11 months ago #1287035671

Im thinking of signing up

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 11 months ago #1287035697

They wont have any shortage of volunteers, that is for sure.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 11 months ago #1287035701

So I signed up. took two minutes. I\'ll wait to hear back from the office and get more info and will relate here. 50/50 chance this could be good or bad. If it goes ok, can\'t beat free. I\'ll make a informed decision to go through with it if chosen.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 11 months ago #1287036401

• Visitor
  • Visitor
please keep us informed on any info you get if they email or call you, mate! cheers!

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 11 months ago #1287223933

tom kat wrote: please keep us informed on any info you get if they email or call you, mate! cheers!

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 11 months ago #1287223998

I went to the consultation. Dr. Ress made a good impression on me. I asked him many questions during the consult. Here is what he had to say in a follow-up email in which he reassured me about my concerns:

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my email, and please pardon the tardiness of my reply.

Let's start with number 3 first: Please go ahead and post on the message boards. The way I describe it, I am enhancing the existing procedure by ensuring length is maintained and stability retained. This is done using well established plastic surgery techniques used in other areas of the body for reconstructive surgery.

I am not going near the nerves or blood supply that make an Erection happen so minimal to no risk there.

I am protecting the nerves that provide sensation to the penis, just as I would do in hand surgery where there are a lot of nerves'more than to the penis; so minimal to no risk there.

I have done the procedure in the lab, but not yet on a person. Since you do not need much gain good length the procedure will be minimal compared to a guy who is 4.5 inches. Of course whether you are the first or not is totally your choice.

Please feel free to respond to the threads, but I would prefer you not get too technical. I would be happy to participate in the forums if you care to introduce me or let me know the web urls.

Feel free to contact me if I can answer any more questions. I really appreciate your coming to the office and participating in what I hope to be a major scientific advance.

Sincerely,

Andrew Ress

Fyi \"in the lab\" does mean on cadavers. There is no silcon implant. The modification is complete release which allows for further advancement, utilizing tissue to prevent scar tissue forming at a certain junction, and most importantly reconstruction of the ligaments (not the suspensatory but the other ones).

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 11 months ago #1287224368

Average- Thanks for sharing. Still don\'t understand the procedure yet, nor has it be described very well yet.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 11 months ago #1287226022

• Visitor
  • Visitor
yes thank you! Are you planning on going though with the trial or did you just go for information? It still isn\'t very clear on what the actual surgery will involve, but if there are no silicon implant then that might mean that this doesn\'t have anything to do with dr Loria (since he says that his procedure will involve a silicone implant). Anyway we shall see how it unfolds.

it kinda sounds like (at least to me) that it will be cutting all the ligaments, which I believe 1 person had done where he had all the ligs cut (he had the surgeon cauterize the ligs so they couldn;t reattach) and he gained like 2\'\' Erect but he was very dedicated to the Hanging routine.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 11 months ago #1287226705

Tom kat you are correct. However there was no mention of cauterization. My understanding is the ligaments will be reconnected surgically. Dr. Ress specializes in reconstructive surgery. He has reattached arms, he specializes in hand surgery and will be employing techniques utilized with that. He has done reconstructive surgery on penis as well due to trauma, slothing, etc. this has nothing to do with Loria that i know of. I am considering this procedure at this point. It could very well eventually make it an accepted practice in the medical community. As for the Hanging, minimal weights for 3 weeks only. Same principle used in preventing tendons in hand from shortening.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287229570

Dr Ress isn\'t describing anything new at all. Everything mentioned above is already routinely done. I don\'t understand what is different about his procedure. People have been using material to stop the ligs reattaching for years. They\'ve been re anchoring the ligs for years.

It reminds me of when Dr Knight came along with his silicone buffer and thought it was a new idea, when it wasn\'t. Dr Knights patients didn\'t make good gains, despite claims of massive gains on test subjects.

The problem is that cutting the ligs doesn\'t seem aid in Erect gains. So tests on cadavers in the lab aren\'t relevant.

If you think about logically, why have the worlds most preeminent urologists all tried to achieve Erect gains via bone grafts and actually cutting into the tunica, if they thought it could be achieved by simply making some changes to lig cut? It\'s because they are fully aware that the ligaments are not what is preventing the penis from becoming longer in the Erect state. Hence no matter what changes are made to the lig cut procedure, it isn\'t going to finally provide the lengthening procedure we\'ve all been waiting for.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287232579

Perhaps but these procedure do provide significant gains in the Flaccid state. My guess is that most men are more self conscious of themselves in the Flaccid state assuming they\'re of average size. How often does a free $6k surgery come along?

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287233230

Well, if it were me and a doctor said \"I tried this on a dead guy. Want to be the first live patient?\" I would give a resounding no.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287235094

And did he say how MANY cadavers he\'s tested on? Also, didn\'t they initially say this procedure featured some type of small implant to hold the Flaccid length, but now they\'re saying nothing is inserted?
And did he state the types of incisions he would be making?
There still seem to be a lot of questions about this whole thing.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287235286

• Visitor
  • Visitor
the implant is from dr loria. he has said that he is working on a procedure involving the silicone implant. when this thread started, we all thought that is actually was dr loria, but now it seems that this dr ress and procedure are totally seperate from dr loria.

Or it is possible that dr ress will perform this lig cut, and then loria will put is silicone implant in.

that is just speculation, i honestly don\'t care about it anymore or anything to do with penis enlargement for that matter.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287235496

tom kat wrote: the implant is from dr loria. he has said that he is working on a procedure involving the silicone implant. when this thread started, we all thought that is actually was dr loria, but now it seems that this dr ress and procedure are totally seperate from dr loria.

Or it is possible that dr ress will perform this lig cut, and then loria will put is silicone implant in.

that is just speculation, i honestly don\'t care about it anymore or anything to do with penis enlargement for that matter.

Really? What made you come to this conclusion brother?