PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287356777

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Yeah but so many studies on PE related operations are already for micro penis sufferers, while obviiously those guys should get first dibs on any PE breakthrough, it is annoying seeing studies on micro guys because i want to know how it works for normal guys, as a lot of things that work for the micro catagory don\'t work on guys with normal dicks. So i hope this study at least includes a couple of normal sized guys so we can see if it really does work for normal penises.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287362689

purple donkey wrote: Yeah but so many studies on PE related operations are already for micro penis sufferers, while obviiously those guys should get first dibs on any PE breakthrough, it is annoying seeing studies on micro guys because i want to know how it works for normal guys, as a lot of things that work for the micro catagory don\'t work on guys with normal dicks. So i hope this study at least includes a couple of normal sized guys so we can see if it really does work for normal penises.

You\'re annoyed because those who actually could use the medical intervention are getting dibs? gtfo.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287363462

I don\'t actually remember many, if any, studies done specifically on guys who have a micro penis and I\'ve read pretty much everything published over the years. I could well have seen some and forgotten or they may have slipped by me. To be honest I\'ve never seen a good study. I get the impression that getting published in medical journals is good for business more than anything else. With the media we have via internet forums etc, getting published in a journal should come a distant second to demonstrating your work on an open forum and explaining the participants that that is key to them being accepted.

A series of genuine progress reports, with a very standardized BPEL measurement technique, that is used to take photos every couple of weeks, is worth more than any PE study in history.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287366047

Dr. Ress- I tried to fill out the form on your website, but it doesn\'t allow you to scroll down enough to send the information. The background moves, when scrolling, but the form overlay does not.

If I\'m not chosen, I\'d still like to know when the procedure MAY be available for the general public (given the test is successful).

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287367801

Dr Ress, will your technique improve the chances of Erect length gains or just more stable or realistic Flaccid gains?

Thanks for confirming the law of patents. Dr Moore advised me this was a worldwide patent.

His patent covers length and width techniques.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287380539

Dear Toolman, I will tell the web developer about the scrolling issue. Our direct number is 561 807 8511 and my assistant Geraldo will be pleased to help you.

I am studying men with relatively normal anatomy to validate the procedure. 5 inches is still considered normal penis length in the medical literature like, an A cup breast is for a woman. If you\'re happy with 5 inches or an A cup then that\'s great. If not then change it.

Micropenis encompasses a extremely wide range of sizes from a penis that looks like a clitoris to a \"buried\" penis. There may also be associated congenital defects with the urethra, bladder, kidneys etc. Most of these patients are managed by pediatric urologists early in childhood. If my procedure is proved effective in men with normal anatomy then the next reasonable step would be to evaluate those suffering from micropenis. The main tenet of the Hippocratic Oath is to do no harm. Studies are the ethical means to finding out the information on a new medication or procedure if you as the doc don\'t know whether there is a benefit or not.

Not to be argumentative, while Dr. Moore may have registered his patent \"worldwide\" he cannot enforce it by Act of Congress in 1996 and restated in the US/ Australia Free Trade Treaty. This is all easily searchable on Google. If he thinks his patent is being violated then the Courts will need to make the final determination about who is correct.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287380898

I hope your technique is every mans wish I really do and it provides Erect gains

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287673618

• Visitor
  • Visitor
any updates?

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287681548

I tried to get in on this, but i\'m north of 50 years slightly. So they said no. They did say that they would make the procedure available to the general public in about a year to 18 months from now. They did not know the projected costs. They said they are still researching Hanging systems, so I mentioned the Penimaster pro, ESL40 as ADS options and the Vac3 Hanger and LG Hanger for weight Hanging. They appreciated the information and will look into those.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 9 months ago #1287807704

• Visitor
  • Visitor
thanks man! hoping this is a success, 18months isn\'t very long to wait for such a procedure if it is successfull. I agree that the penimaster pro would be one of the best ADS options, but i also think it can be used successfully for a Hanging system just using the chamber and hang the weights off it. I wonder how much weight they will have post op patients use? As the penimaster is tested to 7kg (15lbs). other than that, the lg Hanger would be good also

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 9 months ago #1287817624

I\'ve bought 3 LG hangers, tried many different wrap configurations including exactly the way they say to wrap. And I still got blisters, so I\'ve dumped the LG Hanger. Trying the Vac 3 Hanger. The stopper they have seems to help.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 9 months ago #1287841402

It\'s getting close to the first volunteer for the procedure. Was that person from here?

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 9 months ago #1287844592

• Visitor
  • Visitor
when is the first person getting it done? I don\'t know if anyone else here is getting it done. Did you end up getting in Cya?

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 9 months ago #1287864439

Yeah I\'m scheduled for 8-13. I pushed it back long enough to hear the about the first wave.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 9 months ago #1287926648

• Visitor
  • Visitor
will dr ress tell you about their results so you know how they went? man, only 1 month away, best of luck man seriously. btw, has dr ress said anything about post op stretching? he said on here earlier that it should only be 3 weeks of Hanging, just wondering if he said that to you aswell or if he has changed his mind on how much post of stretching. thanks