PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 4 months ago #1290220386

Toolman wrote: I spoke with Dr. Reed a couple weeks ago and he said he would come on the board to post an update.

Edit- Opps, yes I meant Ress.

He didn\'t say when he\'ll come on the board?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 4 months ago #1290227222

He said something like, \"Ya, I need to probably give an update, so I\'ll go on the board soon when I have something to report\"

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 4 months ago #1290227780

• Visitor
  • Visitor
toolman, are you getting the procedure? (only asking because it sounds like you are in contact with him)

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 4 months ago #1290231739

He asked me to consider participating. But in light of the very few feedbacks given here, I\'m not willing to undergo the trial, and can afford to pay for it when the process is profected/tested thoroughly.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 4 months ago #1290231759

It\'s important for me to experience EL gain, and Dr. Ress said so far they have experienced Flaccid gains of 3/4\" to more, but not much data yet on the Erect gains, as the regime they have the guys undergoing hasn\'t started with the tension part much yet.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 4 months ago #1290231770

So he needs volunteers?

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 4 months ago #1290235682

• Visitor
  • Visitor
well 3/4\'\' Flaccid gains are a good sign especially if they haven\'t used weights for it. Cya@8 said he has gained at least 0.3\'\' of NBPEL after the 6 month mark last time he checked in (without stretching post op)

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 3 months ago #1290252494

Donkey- Ya, I\'ve tried to follow Cya@8\'s progress. It\'s peculiar to me that the weights are begun so long after the procedure. My guess would have been a month after the procedure. But... I\'m not a doctor... Dr. Ress did say that part of this regime is to \"heal extended\" by having some tension applied (like 1lbs), which is about what I have as an ADS that\'s hooked up to a key retractor that you might wear on your belt.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 3 months ago #1290254904

Toolman wrote: Donkey- Ya, I\'ve tried to follow Cya@8\'s progress. It\'s peculiar to me that the weights are begun so long after the procedure. My guess would have been a month after the procedure. But... I\'m not a doctor... Dr. Ress did say that part of this regime is to \"heal extended\" by having some tension applied (like 1lbs), which is about what I have as an ADS that\'s hooked up to a key retractor that you might wear on your belt.

There shouldn\'t be need for weights if the procedure works. If weights are needed, then it\'s not different to the normal lig cut. The idea, as I understand it, is that the entire shaft, that runs deep under the pubic bone, is released, moved forward and reattached. As long as something is placed between the suspensory lig and the pubic bone, then weights shouldn\'t be necessary. Regular erections should stretch everything out once the healing process is done. I\'d imagine the 1lb weight is used in case of scar retraction, as a big T incision is used. But the usual lig cut procedure, Hanging and stretching shouldn\'t be needed.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 3 months ago #1290255245

• Visitor
  • Visitor
well cya@8 did gain 0.3\'\' without any weights, so i\'d say the procedue is likely to work. not to mention that he was a PE veteran before the procedure.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 2 months ago #1290767132

Anyone hear anything new about this trial? I filled out the form on their web page but haven\'t heard back from anyone.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 2 months ago #1290775225

They called me a day or two afterward. I may have called them back, I can\'t recall. It\'s been several months since the first patient has had the procedure. It would be nice to hear back.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 2 months ago #1290808115

Some updates from the Doctor would be nice. He hasn\'t said anything for quite a while and the site for the trial appears to be taken down. Is there any reason why he doesn\'t list a single Phalloplasty procedure on his clinic\'s website?

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 2 months ago #1290813645

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Strangerdanger That\'s a great name, sorry I didn\'t think of that..

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 2 months ago #1290813716

hunkydory wrote: Strangerdanger That\'s a great name, sorry I didn\'t think of that..

Maybe it doesn\'t mean the same thing is the US, but when I was kid, it the catch phrase for a campaign warning us about paedophile\'s lol!