PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287298821

Blitzburgh wrote: Hoddle - sorry to jump in here and hijack your thread but could I ask 2 questions please?

To Dr. Ress, you are literally the person that everyone has been talking about. You do realize this don\'t you? Literally in this very thread there was someone bemoaning the fact that we are 30 years on and nothing has been done with reasonable success. If you continue to think outside of the box you may literally revolutionize the industry and the world in the future - and that is not an exaggeration.

Secondly, there is a Dr. in Canada who has had (what appears to be) pretty great success but it involves time and adjustments. His main source appears to be relaxin. Have you thought of contacting him? Again, if successful, the return on your investment will be 100 fold. Virtually every person in the world with a 5\" penis will drop 10K for a 2\" length increase and maybe 50K for 3\".

Congratulations to you on your journey. If I had pursued medicine instead of engineering I would have almost certainly went your route as the journey is too enticing. (Unfortunately I would have probably been another Dr. Elist LOL)

But I don\'t think he is. Read his last reply to my questions, it\'s pretty much the bog standard explanation we\'ve been given for years.

Sava Perovic thought outside the box. Attempts to modify the lig cutting procedure are very much \"inside\" the box. I\'m not saying Dr Ress doesn\'t have some ideas he\'s yet to reveal, but to date, nothing he\'s mentioned hasn\'t been done before. Releasing the ligs and re anchoring at a different point isn\'t new. It used to be done without the re attachment, but would lead to the penis pointing downwards, so it was modified.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287301263

@Blitzburg What the heck is wrong with you throwing prices like that around??? Shhhhh!!!!!! Lol If he does something affordable he\'ll get more clients.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287307400

• Visitor
  • Visitor
dr ress, do you have all the volunteers you need? When will the procedure be available to the general public (assuming the results are favourablel)? thanks

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287310055

Success in this case means that the tissues behaved as predicted anatomically.

All surgery relies on your own body\'s scar tissue to hold everything together. The strength of Sutures lasts (depending on the type of suture material) about six weeks. Thereafter it\'s your body\'s collagen that is the glue.

I was able to advance and reposition the penile shaft such that one\'s own collagen will hold it in place. The cadaver can\'t simulate healing. Analysis of the prior procedures and their complications will help me avoid similar issues.

The incision is over the mid pubic area hidden by hair.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287310144

We are looking afor 20-30 men to enter the study. The greater the length gained, the sooner we can reach statistical significance and claim that the procedure works.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287314877

hoddle10 wrote:

Blitzburgh wrote: Hoddle - sorry to jump in here and hijack your thread but could I ask 2 questions please?

To Dr. Ress, you are literally the person that everyone has been talking about. You do realize this don\'t you? Literally in this very thread there was someone bemoaning the fact that we are 30 years on and nothing has been done with reasonable success. If you continue to think outside of the box you may literally revolutionize the industry and the world in the future - and that is not an exaggeration.

Secondly, there is a Dr. in Canada who has had (what appears to be) pretty great success but it involves time and adjustments. His main source appears to be relaxin. Have you thought of contacting him? Again, if successful, the return on your investment will be 100 fold. Virtually every person in the world with a 5\" penis will drop 10K for a 2\" length increase and maybe 50K for 3\".

Congratulations to you on your journey. If I had pursued medicine instead of engineering I would have almost certainly went your route as the journey is too enticing. (Unfortunately I would have probably been another Dr. Elist LOL)

But I don\'t think he is. Read his last reply to my questions, it\'s pretty much the bog standard explanation we\'ve been given for years.

Sava Perovic thought outside the box. Attempts to modify the lig cutting procedure are very much \"inside\" the box. I\'m not saying Dr Ress doesn\'t have some ideas he\'s yet to reveal, but to date, nothing he\'s mentioned hasn\'t been done before. Releasing the ligs and re anchoring at a different point isn\'t new. It used to be done without the re attachment, but would lead to the penis pointing downwards, so it was modified.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287320286

Blitzburgh, thanks for the compliments. That is exactly my goal- to perfect penile lengthening and create a procedure that actually works. I\'ve spent two years analyzing the problem, finding other scientists to collaborate with, performing cadaver research and designing the study that now I am seeking volunteers for.

Hoddle10- you are very well versed about the prior work in this field and alternative treatments. I would like to say more about what I am doing that is unique or different but I can only reveal so much. There are no patents on surgical procedures.

PhalloBoard readers should know that I have a track record of solving problems. I authored a study that solved the problem of locating the exact site (instead of guessing) of intestinal bleeding for Gastro surgeons (1). Another study determined the best way to bypass blockages caused by pancreatic cancer(2). Why? because my aunt suffered a blockage from pancreatic cancer and suffered badly. I was determined to make a difference so others\' wouldn\'t suffer like she did. That study has been referenced hundreds of times by other scientists. I own a patent on extending the shelf life of Botox so it doesn\'t go bad so quickly after it\'s mixed (3). Why? Because I needed to find a way to prevent my Botox from spoiling. Problem solved.

Now I have turned my attention to solving why penile lengthening methods have yet to work. With your support and willing volunteers we will succeed.

REFERENCES
1. Preoperative Highly Selective Catheter Localization of Occult Small-Intestinal Hemorrhage With Methylene Blue DyeMonica L. McDonald, MD; Michael B. Farnell, MD; Anthony W. Stanson, MD; Andrew M. Ress, MDArch Surg. 130(1):106-108.

2.Cost-effective analysis of surgical palliation versus endoscopic stenting in the management of unresectable pancreatic cancer
Goya V. Raikar MD, Matthew M. Melin MD, Andrew Ress MD, Sara Z. Lettieri RN, John J. Poterucha MD, David M. Nagorney MD, Dr. John H. Donohue MD
Annals of Surgical Oncology Volume 3, Issue 5, pp 470-475

3. Stabilization of Clostridium botulinum neurotoxin complex US 7744904 B1--https://www.google.com/patents/US7744904

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287320338

There are patents on surgical procedures
Dr Colin Marshall Moore has patents on Phalloplasty \"technique\" he endorses

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287322860

Hi Dr. Ress:

I have a few questions that hopefully you can answer when you get a chance:

(1). Your procedure will involve only one incision, is that correct? How long of an incision are we talking about?

(2). Does your procedure involve \"degloving\" the penis? I would assume not, if you\'re only making one incision in the mid-pubic area, but thought I would ask, just to be sure.

(3). How will your procedure affect Erection angle?

Thanks.

ACU

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287322991

Software Engineer Located in Sarasota FL. I would be interested in joining the trial.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287338471

Aussieguy-- Patents for surgical procedures can be issued but as of 1996 are unenforceable in all countries except for Australian patents within Australia. So Dr. Moore\'s patent is void outside of Australia. Even so my procedure is distinctly different from his so as not to be an issue at all.
The procedure involves one incision-- across the mid pubic area with a possible \"T\" shape if necessary. For right now I am studying lengthening, not Girth, so no de-gloving necessary.

I expect some change in the angle of Erection, which varies greatly in men from straight vertical do downward. I designed the procedure to keep the angle at least 90 degrees, or at right angles to the body. Most importantly I want to maintain side to side stability so the penis stays pointing forward during an Erection. Current ligament methods cause the penis to flop.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287347238

• Visitor
  • Visitor
interesting. you seem to have a good reputation from what i have read. you said before that post op Hanging will only be 3 weeks, most lig cuts need 6 months or more of post op Hanging, what is the reason for so little post op Hanging requirement? how much gains are you realistically anticipating to achieve? Is 1\'\' Erect length gain reasonable?

do you have future plans on Girth enhancement procedures? have you heard of penile saphenous vein graphs? that is a procedure i would hope someone like you would investigate as it has reported phenomenal Girth gains, yet it has only been done a handful of times and the original surgeon is now dead. thanks for your time.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287347641

Dr. Ress- I\'m 55, in great health and interested in the procedure. I understand you may want volunteers who are younger. If so, how long will your trial run? And if successful, do you have any idea when the procedure would be available to the general public? Thanks,

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287347692

Many thanks.

Strength of scar collagen is 50% at 3 weeks and 95% at 6 weeks. The new scar collagen is what holds the penis in its new position. That postop Hanging currently is 6 months or longer to me indicates that the ligament release operation really didn\'t work well in the first place.

I cannot make any claims about Erect length until we do the study but the operation is designed to do that. My goals are to increase both Flaccid and Erect length significantly.

Saphenous vein grafts are used to patch cuts in the tunica. In Peyronie\'s disease the tunica gets scarred and causes the penis to curve. Taking out the abnormal tunica corrects the curve but leaves a gap that is then patched with the piece of vein. Alloderm or similar off the shelf products do the same function and avoids an operation to harvest the vein from the leg. I use grafts of alloderm type material to increase Girth.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 10 months ago #1287351109