PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 9 months ago #1287935649

I have not heard from the good doctor yet. I\'m waiting fir an email. It may still be early in the post op for many. I wan\'t wondering about gains, more concerned about the recovery. I suspect he modification will lead to EL gains but we will see.

As far as I know, its 3 weeks but I\'ve got to wonder if ADS wouldn\'t be a better route.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 9 months ago #1287937555

• Visitor
  • Visitor
thanks. Have they explained exactly what the procedure will involve? such as where and what they will be cutting etc?

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 9 months ago #1288038863

I was picked to fly down weeks ago after getting a cal from the office rep. I got cold feet and bitched out. I just was too afraid to risk it. I could be kicking myself in a few months for turning down a free procedure but we\'ll see.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 8 months ago #1288091635

Penith wrote: New surgical technique for penile lengthening, a potential improvement on the current procedure, and proven successful in the lab, is ready for testing on healthy volunteers. Candidates must be born male, healthy, and be between the ages of 20 and 50. All procedures, most medications, and office visits provided without charge. Must be willing to answer questionnaires over a 6 month period, have medical photographs taken and published in scientific journals. All personal health information and patient data is kept strictly confidential. Physician/ surgeon Ivy League educated with formal research background. Number of volunteers is limited to 30 so don't delay responding or you might miss the opportunity. Serious inquiries accepted only, please at www.penith.com to apply.

I\'m trying to apply for your study but it keeps saying invalid phone number

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 8 months ago #1288130210

I just checked and the number appears to be working just fine

561-807-8511

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 8 months ago #1288136935

• Visitor
  • Visitor
have any of the volunteers had their surgery yet?

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 8 months ago #1288143708

I don\'t believe any have. It appears as if I may be the first to go. This makes me a bit more worried than if there had been anyone else than had gone.

I\'m still on board like a space monkey ready to be shot off into space. lol

I think the doctor is top notch and this will go well. With anything related to the penis, I am nervous but it is now or never and I\'ve already spent resources getting this all set up and doing research. At this point, I don\'t think I am at any more risk than I would be doing to regular lig cut procedure.

This adventure is for the PE community which I have been apart of for over a decade. I feel this is my way of giving back to the community that has helped me gain so much in terms of size, knowledge and friendships.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 8 months ago #1288240862

• Visitor
  • Visitor
tomorow is the big day yeah? good luck. hope it works for you bro. make sure to take a proper before and after measurement so we can see if there were undeniable gains from the procedure

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 8 months ago #1288242728

Got sent a questionnaire a few days ago waiting to hear back.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 8 months ago #1288263334

purple donkey wrote: tomorow is the big day yeah? good luck. hope it works for you bro. make sure to take a proper before and after measurement so we can see if there were undeniable gains from the procedure

I went through with procedure and am stilll alive. It was, all things consideeed, painful but not excruciatingly so. I\'m up and hobbling around this morning and seeing Dr. Ress again today to hopefully get some of these things attached out of me.

Healing at a steady rate and cannot say enough good things about the staff. Way too early to talk results.

Off to a couple more forums for PE but this will be my primary place to keep track of results.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 8 months ago #1288266589

Would you mind giving a little detail what it involved ? thanks and hope you heal quickly.

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 8 months ago #1288270144

Hi Cya:

Were you the first patient or were there others before you?

When do you begin Hanging or stretching? What kind device did they recommend? If I\'m not mistaken, Dr. Ress believes you should see results in a matter of weeks (not months), is that correct? Good luck healing.

Acu

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 8 months ago #1288271794

• Visitor
  • Visitor
If this procedure turns out to be successful would be able to be performed on those who have had a PMMA session done? Does PMMA affect ligaments?

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 8 months ago #1288273128

• Visitor
  • Visitor
well congrats on being the first person on PhalloBoards (and possibly the world) to get the procedure done!!

I truly hope this procedure works for you, and everyone else who gets it done.

I have a question for you: I assume you know what is involved in the standard lig cut. So was Dr Ress\' procedure significantly different from the standard lig cut? ( i assume you cant give details on what was involved)

Anyways, please keep us all updated on your progress, and good luck in your recovery and post op

New Phalloplasty Procedure-Volunteers Needed in South Florida 8 years 8 months ago #1288276673

tom kat wrote: well congrats on being the first person on PhalloBoards (and possibly the world) to get the procedure done!!

I truly hope this procedure works for you, and everyone else who gets it done.

I have a question for you: I assume you know what is involved in the standard lig cut. So was Dr Ress\' procedure significantly different from the standard lig cut? ( i assume you cant give details on what was involved)

Anyways, please keep us all updated on your progress, and good luck in your recovery and post op

This procedure is a proposed advancement of the previous lig cut procedure. It was obviously so. Each day I\'m able to move around more and become more free of pain. The weight the doctor used was 1/4 lb and we agreed to switch to an ADS after discomfort became an issue. Until then, I\'m manually stretching my unit every couple of hours. Still about as swollen as I think is humanly possible. I\'m taking pictures every day to chronicle the recovery process. At the moment, I spend a high percentage of my day asleep.

Once the swelling goes down and I get the vac extender 4 I ordered, I\'ll be much more diligent in stretching. Had a partial Erection even after begging my penis to relax and thinking about old ladies.. haha