PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Getting Dr. Elist implant

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304127705

I had the Elist implant about a year and 3 months ago. I gained Girth to 7 inches. My Flaccid increased by 2 inches and I now have Erect gain of 1/2 Inch to 6.25. I would think that if you have micro penis that this surgery is the only thing that will definitely give you Girth and you should have Erect length gain. Peeing the first four or five times will burn but that will go away quick. You will have pain... mine was mostly in the scrotum area for a few weeks and it gets better from week to week. Nighttime erections will be uncomfortable for a few weeks as well. I had Erect length loss in the beginning because of the Sutures holding the penis back. The Sutures dissolve over time and the penis releases. It took me over a year before I saw Erect length gain. In your situation I have read that guys with micro penis don\'t have Erect length loss. My experience has been overall positive. You can feel the implant if you touch your penis when it is not Erect. When your penis is Erect you will not feel the implant. I know most in this blog are anti Elist but if I were in your situation I would definitely do it and I do not regret doing it either. I am not a shill as people in here are quick to say Good luck with whatever decision you make

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304128478

Can someone ban the piece of shite lying shill above?

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304144001

Goingforit,

My two cents. First of all, I haven\'t heard of a single credible patient gaining length with the Elist implant. Instead, start manual PE (there are several sites specializing in that). Men with micro penises have seen great gains from the basic routine and the other routines available. Then after you have tapped all your potential gains (seems to be around 2 inches length and 1 Inch Girth on average), you could look into ligament cut and penis fillers such as PMMA or HA. BUT, until you get there thru that hard work, here\'s a potential solution to your sex problem...

I\'d buy a good strap-on. When it\'s time to have sex with a woman, work her over with your fingers, mouth and tongue and tell her you have a strap-on fetish (lesbians use those things all the time, and they work. Get a strap-on that\'s between 5-6 inches long, because that\'s what you\'re hoping to be, after all). After satisfying her orally and with the strap-on, you can then tell her to please you orally. That way, you get to have sex, though somewhat the unconventional way. Try to look at your Dick as tool to satisfy you, not her. Using that approach, I\'m sure you\'ll have success with the strap-on while working on your manual PE to gain length and Girth.

If you\'re able to increase length and Girth with manual PE, you should be able to reach somewhere around 5.5 inches long. Plenty of length for good sex. You can then toss the strap-on and send me a thank you card. Lol

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304152762

jcrickduff wrote: Try to look at your Dick as tool to satisfy you, not her.

wouldn\'t that be the opposite if he was using a strap on though? not bashing the suggestion because i think its a good one for the time being.

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304166643

Tropical1994 wrote: wouldn\'t that be the opposite if he was using a strap on though? not bashing the suggestion because i think its a good one for the time being.

My point is to use a \"stand-in\" until he\'s ready for primetime. Goingforit seem convinced that without a normal size penis, he can\'t satisfy himself or the women he\'s with. My point is that every man should be able to satisfy a woman sexually without using his Dick. And, a woman should be able to please a man without having intercourse. Going with those two preconditions, one can then use the strap-on to give the woman some semblance of having intercourse, but it wouldn\'t be the main focus.

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304167149

Hi. I read your post about an hour ago and then closed my computer. But, I just have to reply. I will not bash Dr. Elist, although I could, but that will not help you. I can see that you are determined, so I will not try to convince you to change your mind. I can feel your pain in what you have written and would probably see this as a last ditch effort for a normal sex life. If I were in your shoes and as desperate as you sound, I would try this too. I can only tell you my story and give you my opinion.

I got the Elist implant in May of 2017. Afterwards you will have pain. No biggie, you expect that. It is surgery, right. You can deal with that. Soon after you take the bandages off and some of the swelling goes down, you take a look and think \"YES!\" Your Flaccid length is longer-your Girth is thicker-this is great. Still, you have a lot of healing to go. After a few weeks and things are better, you want to try to masterbate. Not a good idea. give it time. Nocturnal erections are VERY painful. You follow the Dr\'s directions to a \"T.\" Things get better. Swelling is down and you begin to notice that the implant stands out more that they told it would. They will tell you that after a few months that you will not even be able to tell that there is an implant. But you can. Ok. I can deal with that. It looks like I have a semi hard on ALL the time. That is not such a bad thing compared to what I had to begin with. As time goes on, more things become noticeable. Like how you can feel the edges of the implant-how \"not natural\" it looks and feels, the sharp edges, and why do I not have any feeling on the top side of my penis. The Dr and staff tell you to give it time. The implant will settle in. It doesn\'t. That is ok because it is better than what you had, right? They tell you at about the 6 month mark that your Erect length will start to increase. But it doesn\'t. It starts to get shorter. WHAT THE F#@&!

No, believe it or not, that is not the worst part. The loss of all feeling along the top side of your penis shaft(and in my case, also the head) is not what I expected. Not to worry, the doctors tell you that the feeling will return in time and also the Erect length. I will tell you the truth. IT DOES NOT RETURN. And the longer the implant is in, the worse it gets. After 9 months, I had the implant removed.

My Erect length is now 1 1/2\" shorter than when I started. How could this happen? I could not afford to loose ANY Erect length. I started at a longer size than you, but just think if you have the same results. Can you afford to loose 1 1/12\" in Erect length? Good news is that with consistent use of a stretcher and Hanging and etc, I should be able to regain most of what has been lost. Bad new is that if you had done these things to begin with, you would be even longer now, not just trying to RE-GAIN what you lost!

The loss of feeling, this will never return- EVER! So I understand your pain, but I want you think about what it will be like to try to have sex and have no feeling in your penis. No pleasure. Again, that will NOT return.

Next, as with most all Elist patients that have the implant removed, I now have scar tissue that has resulted in Peyronie\'s. Yes, now my shortened, numb penis is also curved.

I spent, all total about $38,000. Now, who knows what I will spend on trying to correct what I can.
I know that amount is higher that most have spent, but that also includes money that I also spent on testicular enhancement with Elist--also a mess. But, again I am not here to bash Dr. Elist. I am more concerned with you.

I get your thought process. You are willing toss the coin and hope for the best, given your situation.
But are you really looking at what will probably be the outcome. I thought I was a \"one-off\" until I found this site. There are too many with the same story to tell to be a \"one-off.\" I am embarrassed to admit what I did, and would like to hide away, but that would not help anyone. Including me.

If you would like to talk further, PM me. I will be glad to listen and give support no matter what you decide.

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304168390

sanders1229 wrote: Hi. I read your post about an hour ago and then closed my computer. But, I just have to reply. I will not bash Dr. Elist, although I could, but that will not help you. I can see that you are determined, so I will not try to convince you to change your mind. I can feel your pain in what you have written and would probably see this as a last ditch effort for a normal sex life. If I were in your shoes and as desperate as you sound, I would try this too. I can only tell you my story and give you my opinion.

I got the Elist implant in May of 2017. Afterwards you will have pain. No biggie, you expect that. It is surgery, right. You can deal with that. Soon after you take the bandages off and some of the swelling goes down, you take a look and think \"YES!\" Your Flaccid length is longer-your Girth is thicker-this is great. Still, you have a lot of healing to go. After a few weeks and things are better, you want to try to masterbate. Not a good idea. give it time. Nocturnal erections are VERY painful. You follow the Dr\'s directions to a \"T.\" Things get better. Swelling is down and you begin to notice that the implant stands out more that they told it would. They will tell you that after a few months that you will not even be able to tell that there is an implant. But you can. Ok. I can deal with that. It looks like I have a semi hard on ALL the time. That is not such a bad thing compared to what I had to begin with. As time goes on, more things become noticeable. Like how you can feel the edges of the implant-how \"not natural\" it looks and feels, the sharp edges, and why do I not have any feeling on the top side of my penis. The Dr and staff tell you to give it time. The implant will settle in. It doesn\'t. That is ok because it is better than what you had, right? They tell you at about the 6 month mark that your Erect length will start to increase. But it doesn\'t. It starts to get shorter. WHAT THE F#@&!

No, believe it or not, that is not the worst part. The loss of all feeling along the top side of your penis shaft(and in my case, also the head) is not what I expected. Not to worry, the doctors tell you that the feeling will return in time and also the Erect length. I will tell you the truth. IT DOES NOT RETURN. And the longer the implant is in, the worse it gets. After 9 months, I had the implant removed.

My Erect length is now 1 1/2\" shorter than when I started. How could this happen? I could not afford to loose ANY Erect length. I started at a longer size than you, but just think if you have the same results. Can you afford to loose 1 1/12\" in Erect length? Good news is that with consistent use of a stretcher and Hanging and etc, I should be able to regain most of what has been lost. Bad new is that if you had done these things to begin with, you would be even longer now, not just trying to RE-GAIN what you lost!

The loss of feeling, this will never return- EVER! So I understand your pain, but I want you think about what it will be like to try to have sex and have no feeling in your penis. No pleasure. Again, that will NOT return.

Next, as with most all Elist patients that have the implant removed, I now have scar tissue that has resulted in Peyronie\'s. Yes, now my shortened, numb penis is also curved.

I spent, all total about $38,000. Now, who knows what I will spend on trying to correct what I can.
I know that amount is higher that most have spent, but that also includes money that I also spent on testicular enhancement with Elist--also a mess. But, again I am not here to bash Dr. Elist. I am more concerned with you.

I get your thought process. You are willing toss the coin and hope for the best, given your situation.
But are you really looking at what will probably be the outcome. I thought I was a \"one-off\" until I found this site. There are too many with the same story to tell to be a \"one-off.\" I am embarrassed to admit what I did, and would like to hide away, but that would not help anyone. Including me.

If you would like to talk further, PM me. I will be glad to listen and give support no matter what you decide.

Excellent post!!! Doesn\'t get more clear than this man response!

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304176828

This!

sanders1229 wrote: Hi. I read your post about an hour ago and then closed my computer. But, I just have to reply. I will not bash Dr. Elist, although I could, but that will not help you. I can see that you are determined, so I will not try to convince you to change your mind. I can feel your pain in what you have written and would probably see this as a last ditch effort for a normal sex life. If I were in your shoes and as desperate as you sound, I would try this too. I can only tell you my story and give you my opinion.

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304192423

Goingforit wrote: Hi all, I\'ve been reading through stories on here, and looking for different experiences. I\'ve read some interesting stories to say the least. I will note that I\'m excited, and some what nervous. Just so people understand, I\'m in a situation where I have no other alternative. I suffer from micro penis syndrome. My measurement is just above 2 inches Flaccid, and around 3.5 Erect. I\'ve tried everything. I\'ve tried various different techniques. I\'ve also looked at different surgeries. Really, I have nothing to lose. I just wanted to get any advice for post surgery. How much pain do you think I\'ll be in? Any issues with walking after a few days? Has anyone recently went under surgery, since the new model? Any advice will be helpful.

Tropical 1994 said it BEST! Every word is true!

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304192487

The things Tropical1994 listed as the effects after surgery are true for everyone who has had the procedure including me.

You don\'t think you will be worse off because you have convinced yourself that this is the procedure for you just like all of us did.
Trust us its NOT. You WILL be worse off after.

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304298365

Backing out...

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 10 months ago #1304373868

You have saved your life!

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 10 months ago #1304381795

This is why I am here...
One less guy making a huge, life changing mistake.....
Congrats dude!

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 10 months ago #1304398132

MM is the best man for moral support and guidance, I\'ll never forget your help Buddy...you have an express shuttle to heaven where your Dick will be 20 inches long...LOL..... ?

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 10 months ago #1304408912

Lol Mustang,
Thankss so much! Back at you!
You've done so much for so many guys!

Can't believe how long we've been on these boards and Dr. Elist is still practicing with impunity....
Well, at least there are voices over here!