PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Getting Dr. Elist implant

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 10 months ago #1304449672

So anyone have good reviews of Dr. Loria

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 10 months ago #1304451130

Goingforit wrote: So anyone have good reviews of Dr. Loria

Not on this site... ?

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 10 months ago #1304451432

Let me guess? People had complications?

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 9 months ago #1304673894

A half an Inch of gains is better than what I got. I'm still at 6 inches but I agree, So far I am happy and would do it again. Thanks for sharing your experience here.

phallo wrote: I had the Elist implant about a year and 3 months ago. I gained Girth to 7 inches. My Flaccid increased by 2 inches and I now have Erect gain of 1/2 Inch to 6.25. I would think that if you have micro penis that this surgery is the only thing that will definitely give you Girth and you should have Erect length gain. Peeing the first four or five times will burn but that will go away quick. You will have pain... mine was mostly in the scrotum area for a few weeks and it gets better from week to week. Nighttime erections will be uncomfortable for a few weeks as well. I had Erect length loss in the beginning because of the Sutures holding the penis back. The Sutures dissolve over time and the penis releases. It took me over a year before I saw Erect length gain. In your situation I have read that guys with micro penis don\'t have Erect length loss. My experience has been overall positive. You can feel the implant if you touch your penis when it is not Erect. When your penis is Erect you will not feel the implant. I know most in this blog are anti Elist but if I were in your situation I would definitely do it and I do not regret doing it either. I am not a shill as people in here are quick to say Good luck with whatever decision you make