PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Getting Dr. Elist implant

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304118097

Either this guy is a troll, otlr very desperate & isn\'t thinking straight.

We are all desperate on this site, but the last doctor you should even think about going to is the Dr Elist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304118505

Far from a troll.

I\'ve looked into micro penis solutions, and in most cases the window has closed. Most of the patients that seen success were in their early 20s and younger. I\'m in my 30s now. I\'ve read Mustangs Saga, I found it to be a very good read. However, I have several questions. Regardless of some pain, he achieved what he wanted.

It may seem that I\'m not thinking straight. I\'m a rational thinker. If you knew me in person, you\'d realize this. I\'m open to talk to anyone who has personally went through the surgery. private message or even possibly over the phone. What most do not understand, is if I was average. It wouldn\'t bother me, if I could have sex, it wouldn\'t bother me. However, I can\'t have sex. Ask yourself this, if youre getting physical with a woman. You try to insert your Dick into her and you\'re as close as possible. Literally body to body pressed, and your Dick can\'t get passed the lips. What would you do? Legit ask yourself this question. Place yourself in my shoes. I promise you, it will drive you into depression. I\'m strong willed, I\'ve fought through alot of pain in my life. Call me crazy, say whatever. Just take a look at what your life would be like, if you had this. If you\'re married, do you really think you\'d be if you had my Dick? If you only knew what this was like.

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304118581

Also, I\'ve had people give me their 2 cents. The only advice I hear. Become gay(no, I have no issues with gay or lesbian), which I\'m sorry, isn\'t for me. Be happy and content with the way God made you.

Now, I\'ve seen some people on here with perfectly fine working dicks, trying to increase their size. I\'m the one who is considered desperate, or insecure about my size? If you can please your partner, and he or she is happy with your Dick. Why would you risk it? If you have nothing to lose, all bets are in. We can debate about my Dick never working again all we want, but it doesn\'t work now. And the risk of infection does bother me, but again I\'m all in.

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304118816

Did elist tell you that his fantastic implant will increase your natural Erect length of 3.5\" to what length? and how can a fixed length implant increase length? did he explain it to you?
Did he mention that after the implant is in, you will lose more than an Inch of Erect length?
Did he tell you that after Removal you will lose at least 0.5\" of Erect length and in your case may be more?
I am asking, not judging!

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304119014

Goingforit wrote: Far from a troll.

I\'ve looked into micro penis solutions, and in most cases the window has closed. Most of the patients that seen success were in their early 20s and younger. I\'m in my 30s now. I\'ve read Mustangs Saga, I found it to be a very good read. However, I have several questions. Regardless of some pain, he achieved what he wanted.

It may seem that I\'m not thinking straight. I\'m a rational thinker. If you knew me in person, you\'d realize this. I\'m open to talk to anyone who has personally went through the surgery. private message or even possibly over the phone. What most do not understand, is if I was average. It wouldn\'t bother me, if I could have sex, it wouldn\'t bother me. However, I can\'t have sex. Ask yourself this, if youre getting physical with a woman. You try to insert your Dick into her and you\'re as close as possible. Literally body to body pressed, and your Dick can\'t get passed the lips. What would you do? Legit ask yourself this question. Place yourself in my shoes. I promise you, it will drive you into depression. I\'m strong willed, I\'ve fought through alot of pain in my life. Call me crazy, say whatever. Just take a look at what your life would be like, if you had this. If you\'re married, do you really think you\'d be if you had my Dick? If you only knew what this was like.

What do you mean you can\'t get your penis past her vagina lips? Are you overweight? Are the women you try yo have sex with overweight?

I\'m a skinny guy & always liked skinny girls & my body always grinds up against the girl.

In your 30\'s, I can imagine your frustrations, because I was in my mid 30\'s when I got the implant.......its not worth it.

But I\'m not gonna talk you out of it, go get your implant, & keep us updated since you\'re so gungo ho to get it.

If you think you have depression now, wait until you get the implant & then have to take it out.

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304119141

I\'m to any ideas and helpful info. If there\'s another route that I can take. Would anyone be willing to help push me in that direction?

I feel like I don\'t have many options.

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304119159

JazzyJ wrote:

What do you mean you can\'t get your penis past her vagina lips? Are you overweight? Are the women you try yo have sex with overweight?

I\'m a skinny guy & always liked skinny girls & my body always grinds up against the girl.

In your 30\'s, I can imagine your frustrations, because I was in my mid 30\'s when I got the implant.......its not worth it.

But I\'m not gonna talk you out of it, go get your implant, & keep us updated since you\'re so gungo ho to get it.

If you think you have depression now, wait until you get the implant & then have to take it out.

I\'m not overweight. And I\'ve attempted sex with different types. Skinny. Bigger, thick. Average. I have no issues staying hard.

And honestly, I appreciate the support. I know that Elist isn\'t exactly popular. I get it, I understand. I just don\'t know anymore. I joined this community for support. As you could imagine this isn\'t exactly something I feel comfortable with, especially with those I know personally. I\'m just looking for some sort of positivity.

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304119218

Goingforit wrote:
I\'m not overweight. And I\'ve attempted sex with different types. Skinny. Bigger, thick. Average. I have no issues staying hard.

And honestly, I appreciate the support. I know that Elist isn\'t exactly popular. I get it, I understand. I just don\'t know anymore. I joined this community for support. As you could imagine this isn\'t exactly something I feel comfortable with, especially with those I know personally. I\'m just looking for some sort of positivity.

If you\'re looking for support on this site towards going to Elist to get your penis ruined, you won\'t get it here.

I\'ve been waiting patiently for something to happen with Dr Atala\'s clinical trials. He\'s working with military guys coming back all screwed up.

The first penis & testicle implant was just done here in America on a soldier.

If you want to do it the right way, you may have to wait about 7 to 10 years. If you want to screw your body up, waste a lot of money, suffer from anxiety & depression, & countless other problems, be our guest, go to Beverly Hills & get it done with Elist.

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304119505

If you are looking for the Elist implant to increase your Erect length, you are hoping for miracles that simply will not come.
His implant simply will not add Erect length.
With all honesty and sincerity, if this is your goal, save your money and your Dick and stay away from Elist.

Of course, no one can stop you if you have made up your mind to go down this road. We are just trying to save you from a bad decision.

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304120176

I\'m really sorry that you have gone through what you have. You\'re right that we all have it great in comparison.

What is elist\'s logic behind length increase?
It did not seem logical that an implant external to the penis could increase length

Recently there was a penis transplant for a soldier who lost all of his in an IED. I think this is actually going to be the future. Because it worked. I\'m normally so skeptical of these things. Most new things are rubbish and bound to fail. This is different.

If you wait you may well get a transplant.
Go to elist and you will reduce your chances, maybe eliminate them entirely and go through even greater hell than the one you are already in.

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304121686

I can relate to everything you just said. I'm still holding out for a solution but no one wants to tell me anything. I'm still young so maybe something will come up before I'm 30. Otherwise I'll be taking your route or something.

I'm not stupid but I'm a lot more desperate than most people here. I just want an average penis so o can have average sex.

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304121859

I appreciate everyone\'s feed back. I know there hasn\'t been great advances in the men\'s department. Which is really depressing for the technology we have in modern day. I\'ve also had a close eye on transplant surgery. In all honesty, I\'m willing to be a test subject. If the opportunity becomes available.

I just feel like I\'m running out of options. I\'m trying to contact the team responsible for the successful transplant.

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304122043

paperboi wrote: I can relate to everything you just said. I'm still holding out for a solution but no one wants to tell me anything. I'm still young so maybe something will come up before I'm 30. Otherwise I'll be taking your route or something. I'm not stupid but I'm a lot more desperate than most people here. I just want an average penis so o can have average sex.

People dont understand our pain. I\'m looking at this Maryland surgeon, who performs the Dick transplant. I plan to contact them Monday. As of now, im scheduled to arrive in L.A the 21st. Im just desperate at this point.

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304122214

I think reaching out to the transplant surgeons is a great idea! Come across as mentally stable, they\'re more willing to engage with you that way. I imagine staying sane in your situation is a struggle. I\'m not going to pretend I understand your pain. I know I don\'t.

Imagine you go to Elist and it\'s a fuck up.

Well, don\'t imagine, it will be a fuck up.

Increasing length with an implant does not make sense, even if he was honest and proficient, think about it, it does not make sense.

After he\'s chewed you up, you are less likely to get a transplant. Perhaps unable.

These transplants work, they fucking work!

Don\'t throw your chances away, not after you\'ve survived this far.

By going to Elist you are Hanging yourself.

Getting Dr. Elist implant 5 years 11 months ago #1304127353

Man, I can\'t believe you are still holding with the idea the Elist implant will increase your Erect length.
I understand that you are desperate, but you would honestly be better off just giving me half the cash you would spend on Elist.
Either way, you are not going to increase your Erect length. My way just costs you half price and saves your Dick.

I\'ll PM you my paypal.

All kidding aside, you are much better off forfeiting any deposit that you have given. 1 grand, 2 grand, whatever it is your Dick is worth much more.