PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 5 years 7 months ago #1305316771

I feel sorry for your experience but didn't you read my post before going to her ? Or hellbent post ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 5 years 7 months ago #1305316833

It\'s just desperation, Superman. Everyone believes they will be okay, the really bad things happen to other people, not to them.

That\'s why your information about the Italian Dr was so important. You may well have saved many people a lot of pain.

I\'m not following you round here...I promise lol.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 5 years 7 months ago #1305317392

naginati wrote: It\'s just desperation, Superman. Everyone believes they will be okay, the really bad things happen to other people, not to them.

That\'s why your information about the Italian Dr was so important. You may well have saved many people a lot of pain.

I\'m not following you round here...I promise lol.

I know naginati but if people read some threads of Nemeckova how can they go there I am shocked . She did so many bad things to people she is not experienced at all . She offered to charge me 60 euro x ml and no charging for the work . She can fuck herself ! Luckily my hole did heal but still visible and for what I didn't gain nothing from her . There is a guy on the forum that can't sit down because of her . Another went in hospital with a virus . We are here to help each other's .

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 5 years 7 months ago #1305318039

I remember early posts and threads about Nemeckova, somewhere in 2014-2015, when it was like \"she\'s very professional and knows what she\'s doing\", but then, in the past two years, something happen with her or what? So much bad results, complications and even infections in some cases. WTF?!

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 5 years 7 months ago #1305318278

Guys if you want results in a nice way follow me and fuck her

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 5 years 7 months ago #1305324401

Superman, you have a new Doc?
Who is it?

Dr Nem had a great reputation 1-2 years ago, because of the reports with pictures of people, reputation was that she does not put in as much as Dr C and gets visually pleasing results.
But with more reports in like the last half year (?) it changed a lot to the worse.
That\'s what worries me about new docs - it could get great reviews in the beginning and only much later you get a clearer picture.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 5 years 7 months ago #1305324961

An Italian Dr, old chap.

We have no idea about him beyond that Superman has gone there for 2 rounds and is a very happy chap.

So, great news. I think Superman is actually there today getting round 3.

Seems to speak English well, metacrill, superman had 18mls....I think.

Promising, I would certainly hold off the O\'l Crone of Prague in the meantime.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 5 years 7 months ago #1305325189

I was looking to get more in today but he said no . If you are looking for that this is not your men I am going to be honest . Today he did 8 ml . As I leave here and he is going to be here tomorrow aswell I said can you put another 8 tomorrow? He said yes . But he did the same last time and worked for me so this time i want to do things properly and let the Dr decide . He told me to trust him and to have a Cock that I won't regret.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 5 years 7 months ago #1305343209

Sorry sorry, please can you point me to the thread about this new doc in europe, thanks a lot

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 5 years 5 months ago #1306258591

alright heimdall, hope youre doing fine. i was just catching up with what happened to you and i remembered that i wanted to ask sometime ago but didn\'t: was the white stuff in your penis that was visible, was it PMMA? or what was it?

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 5 years 2 months ago #1307578005

I know this is an old post but your Dick is huge. You could beat someone with that.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 5 years 2 months ago #1307646798

congrates, thanks for the nice review

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 5 years 2 months ago #1307653684

Just to do a check up for you guys. Everything is good regarding my PMMA enhanced Dick. Overall in life everything is good.

All my issues after second round got resolved in time and with good care. I\'m holding about 13cm mid-Girth which seems to be fluctuating +-0,5cm depending on my hydration level. Max Girth is 14,5-15cm when going towards base.

I never reported to Dr. N. about my issues as I didn\'t have any extra energy during the recovering and to be honest I am fairly sure that it wouldn\'t help me in any way. Most of my issues were caused by my own fuck ups before and after the 2nd procedure.

At this point I don\'t know should I go for round 3 at some point. I might, but don\'t feel it neccessary right now. I have to say that I am a bit intriqued to get my mid-Girth between 14-15cm. That is due penis proportions reasons as I am fairly long (8 inches BPEL).