PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301936987

Great to hear it is going in the right direction. Seems like you have been a bit unlucky with a chain of events after the DOC gave you the wrong diagnosis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301942873

Infection going down. They\'re still going to keep me in hospital at least for one night. Only place which is a bit tender anymore on my penis is this hematoma. Any idea what should I do to it? Leave it alone or try to get it out or what?

It\'s at the spot where Dr. N. injected the second anesthetic shot because of my length. She said its normal that there\'s probably going to occur a hematoma. Probably there is no reason to do anything to it or what do you guys think? Am I getting myself more problems if I sterilize it and dug that up with needle or something?

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301942987

why the fuck would you want to dig it out?

what have the docs actually said about the hameotoma?

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301943060

Nothing. They just said that its a hematoma. No instructions.

Why I\'d wanna dig it up is because thats the only place where its still tender and if I\'d get it out I have a feelin\' that it would heal sooner. Might be wrong.

Maybe I\'ll leave it alone.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301943178

Are you sure it\'s not just a scab over the trauma?

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301943206

Might be that too.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301943523

looks pretty good....apart from the big black bit.....

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301957419

They let me yesterday out of hospital for a \"home holiday\" so I came back at 11PM to get antibiotics i.v. and went to home to sleep. Well turns out that I am not able to eat properly as there is something wrong with my esophagus. Everything besides water hurts like hell.

Probably that is why I am still having fever besides antibiotics and infection is definetely down as the c-reactive protein is going down everyday. Today it was only 29. Some virus probably in my system which is causing this shit. Most likely I am in a way to some kind of endoscopic probing for that one..

And...

That black spot middle shaft is a Necrosis or a start of it told the doctor this morning. Great fucking news... But thank god the prognosis is good at this point as it\'s getting treatment. They\'re going to operate it, but I don\'t know when. Today or tomorrow. Could be in 5 minutes. I don\'t know. They told me not to eat or drink anything anymore after 9AM so maybe they\'ll do it today. I hope so..

Not PMMA Necrosis as it is on the skin and it is at the spot where Dr. N. injected another anesthetic shot. So that virus which is in my system must have infected that needle injection spot. Well. What can I say. Fuck comes to mind... Multiple times actually.

Mind wonders to dark places in times like these but I am doing my best to keep the spirit up and mind positive. Nothing is lost at this point. Nothing. There is only way up from here and things are slowly shifting to a good way.

This eating thing bugs me atm. much more than my Dick as it doesn\'t hurt. The Necrosis ofc causes me to worry cause it sounds bad. But its getting treated.

Wish me luck guys! I am going to win this one eventually!

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301957815

could you explain more please the Necrosis please? what is it exactly, how did it happen? is it a blocked vein or did you say it\'s just \'localised skin Necrosis\'? what is that exactly, something that just needs cutting out?

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301957857

Good luck man, rooting for you.
All we be good when they excise that Necrosis.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301957878

Good thing you went to the hospital. Necrosis is nothing to joke around with. You should be fine since they caught it early, but this shows the true dangers that can occur.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301960114

I\'m interested in what is causing skin death. Can a virus do that? Is the PMMA not allowing the wound to heal and in the proccess cutting off oxygen?

I\'m srue they will operate soon if they are starving you! Surely not just to be mean!
Maybe you\'re in right now?

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301960146

I can\'t explain more as I don\'t know more. I suppose it\'s localized skin Necrosis.

I am still very afraid. And bad news is that I was all for nothing whole day without any food as I was waiting to get to the operation where they remove it. But there is something more urgent now and I have to wait tomorrow. Fuck.

Now if that fucking thing spreads (it\'s doubled its size since friday) I am screwed. I was really hoping to get it done today so it doesn\'t spread anymore but apparently they are willing to let it sit and develop there til tomorrow.

And it may be that I can\'t get there tomorrow either as there might be something more urgent again. And if I get or not there tomorrow I am not allowed to eat as they\'ll give me anesthetics.

Feeling horrible in many ways atm.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301960215

Can you ask if there is a private option?

Say you\'re willing to pay if they send you to a private firm?

I don\'t know how it works over there.

I hd a friend who had a huge chunk of skin removed for an operation, must hae been 3 inches diameter.

He healed no bother. You can\'t tell today that anything is different.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301963550

Try not to worry. Everything will sort it\'s self out with time.