PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301966734

hope everything works out for you today!

i was talking to a doctor friend of mine and he said skin Necrosis isn\'t something to worry about. he also said that it is very rarely cut out of you with surgery. usually it is just left to \'heal\' i.e. fall off! and be replaced with a small scar and new skin etc like a scab. usually you just have to use antibacteria cream and/or baths.

with this in mind i\'m wondering why they are cutting yours out? is it because together with the infection/virus you have they think that it might worsen the Necrosis somehow and therefore the doctors are being proactive? are you certain that the Necrosis has grown since you arrived at hospital: did the docs confirm this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301966973

Good luck mate.

I find it really odd they took so long to diagnose Necrosis. I looked at it days ago and the first thing I thought was \"that is a necrotic spot.\" But I didn\'t say anything as you were in hospital and I assumed if that hadn\'t already diagnosed it as such I must be wrong.

Interesting this isn\'t the first Dr N patient to have a little Necrosis. There was an Italian guy who had a similar issue.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301967335

hoddle10 wrote: Good luck mate.

I find it really odd they took so long to diagnose Necrosis. I looked at it days ago and the first thing I thought was \"that is a necrotic spot.\" But I didn\'t say anything as you were in hospital and I assumed if that hadn\'t already diagnosed it as such I must be wrong.

Interesting this isn\'t the first Dr N patient to have a little Necrosis. There was an Italian guy who had a similar issue.

Was also surprised it was supposed to be a hematoma since that is more like a bruise that takes a long time to go. I had it once and it did not look like that. Who is the other person that ended up with Necrosis? Does he have a thread? Can\'t remember reading such a story.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301968413

hoddle, how serious is a necrotic spot as far as you know? there are many types of Necrosis and most do not turn into a horror story. a doc i spoke to said theyre often not that serious if they haven\'t spread, certainly is the case with skin Necrosis, and that with time they\'ll just disappear.

the doc also said that there are two types of anaesthetic, one has adrenaline and the other doesnt. and the stuff with adrenaline inside should be used rarely and not on specific parts of the body because it can cause Necrosis.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301968708

number22 wrote: hope everything works out for you today!

i was talking to a doctor friend of mine and he said skin Necrosis isn\'t something to worry about. he also said that it is very rarely cut out of you with surgery. usually it is just left to \'heal\' i.e. fall off! and be replaced with a small scar and new skin etc like a scab. usually you just have to use antibacteria cream and/or baths.

with this in mind i\'m wondering why they are cutting yours out? is it because together with the infection/virus you have they think that it might worsen the Necrosis somehow and therefore the doctors are being proactive? are you certain that the Necrosis has grown since you arrived at hospital: did the docs confirm this?

This seems super odd to me, knowning that Necrosis tissue is not only dead tissue but also toxic to the body (releases toxic substances).

I\'m not a doc though.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301968755

yes i know what you mean, i had thought the same. on the other hand, it turns out that skin Necrosis can sometimes happen after all types of plastic surgery and there are many threads on real self about it. depending on the severity, there are different treatments.

this is a typical quote from a doctor on real self when asked about Necrosis:

\'\'Many wounds require debridement, followed by dressing changes and eventual scar Revision.In some cases necrotic tissue may become infected and antibiotics may be required as well.
When patients have relatively small superficial wounds, scabs will eventually lift off the wound surface revealing granulation tissue.Once this has occurred the wound will contract as the skin grows over the top.This process typically takes four to six weeks to reach completion.\'\'

i\'m thinking that ordinarily, heimdall\'s Necrosis might be \'small superifical\' but seeing as he aslo has a virus that\'s interfering somehow, maybe the docs decided to cut it out i.e. \'debridement\'.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301968879

number22 wrote: hoddle, how serious is a necrotic spot as far as you know? there are many types of Necrosis and most do not turn into a horror story. a doc i spoke to said theyre often not that serious if they haven\'t spread, certainly is the case with skin Necrosis, and that with time they\'ll just disappear.

the doc also said that there are two types of anaesthetic, one has adrenaline and the other doesnt. and the stuff with adrenaline inside should be used rarely and not on specific parts of the body because it can cause Necrosis.

It depends on hoe deep it is. Sometime you get necrotic spots on the surface and new skin just grows. But if it\'s deep, it will leave a hole, like a crater and need to be cut out and stitched up.

From my own experience, my skin turned black and literally died. It was kind of like frost bite. I lost a good Inch of skin. My situation was different to Heimdall\'s though, as I didn\'t just have a spot like him. My circ line area all turned black on the dorsal side. In his case I imagine they will just make an \"eye\" or oval shape incision around the spot and then stitch it up in a straight line. Within 6 months it fade to nothing. The penis scars extremely well.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301972529

hoddle10 wrote: My circ line area all turned black on the dorsal side.

Yikes! Was that from a filler procedure? If so, which filler/doctor?

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301973001

chester wrote: Yikes! Was that from a filler procedure? If so, which filler/doctor?

No this from surgery to remove the fat after FFT.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301975226

About 24 hours after the 8 minute lasted operation in which they \'scratched\' the Necrosis off.

Now doctors checked it and they are not sure is there now a hematoma or still necrotic tissue. So they\'ll gave me some painkillers and soon they are going to do some manual cleanup of the area.

Looks really fucking nasty, but it is not extremely painful. Still scared as fuck but trying to keep my mind positive. The older Dr. isn\'t really helping as he kinda hindsights me all the time about this whole PMMA thing \"Think twice before going into something like this\". Don\'t you fucking think I haven\'t had time to question all my decicions related to this already?!?

Also he\'s kinda spooking me with the idea that if the injected filler material gets infected it\'s a whole lotta bigger deal. Yes. I FUCKING KNOW THAT TOO.

Also these wounds in my forehead that were misdiagnosed before my PMMA operation haven\'t yet healed tho in my opinion they are healing. All other spots that I had are already pretty much gone.

I think I\'m now done with PMMA if I\'ll survive from this with functional penis. This is fucking horrible experience believe me.

Still fighting and trying to keep my mind on the positive side. I will survive and my penis will too.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301975646

Now done:

Younger doctor did the scratching of the possible remaining necrotic tissue about an hour ago. There were also a small abscess pocket right side of the shaft.

He snipped the wound open a bit with scissors (made like a half a centimenter opening) and squeezed, scratched and \'squirted\' the pocket empty with saline.

Then he put in there antibiotic \"fabric\" inside of it which is supposed to suck the remaining stuff to itself and keep the bacteria under control. Then he covered it with sterile bandaids and tomorrow they\'ll take it out and do new clean up if it looks like its needed.

He assured me that the situation is not bad and it is under control. I believe him. Genuinely a good guy and he has been supportive and really professional all the time.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301975686

Good to hear they think you will be fine. I looked at impetigo and based on the info I found I would say you should avoid touching your penis with your hands since you still have rashes on your face. Since it is so contagious you might re-introduce bacteria now that you have wounds.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301975711

George7 wrote: Good to here they think you will be fine. I looked at impetigo and based on the info I found I would say you should avoid touching your penis with your hands since you still have rashes on your face. Since it is so contagious you might re-introduce bacteria now that you have wounds.

I was thinking that myself too but thanks. I\'ll try and avoid contacting it or I\'ll clean my hands with antibacterial before doing so. Probably going to spent another weekend at hospital. But if thats neccessary then it is.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301975778

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301975883

Great to hear it\'s all under control. Thanks for sharing your situation too. It will make future patients aware of the complications.