PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301988688

Agree you should tell Dr N so this can be avoided in the future, but right now focus on your self. You are in hospital and things will probably only get better. Try to relax and tell the personel about your mental state.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301989009

we\'re thinking of you buddy, every step of the way.

it must be really hard for you mate i cant imagine it. with time you will heal!

when you say that dr n\'s mistake was injecting the anaesthetic down the middle shaft, do you mean that it is too far down the penis and it should have been injected near the base?

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301989355

Hey Heimdall, what\'s happening to you is really blowing my mind aswell.
That looks like some perfect storm happened:
- surgeon\'s error (? random needle injection during procedure?)
- pre-existent infection on you that reached in your penis
- over-stress on the penis from Hanging

Thinking of you a lot these days, hope to see you in good shape soon.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301989376

hoddle10 wrote: Do Dr N patients have bad luck or is she maybe not the person to go to? We all know PMMA has potential for poor reactions, but couldn\'t the issue\'s of Hellbent, Nagianati, Numbers22, Superman and now Heimmdall have been avoided? None of these issue\'s seem to be foreign body reactions per se, but more due to either poor injection technique or infection.

As an Euro guy, what worries me more is the carelessness of her after the procedure.
We have had friends here who could not reach out to her in any way after shit hit the fans.
You are left alone or with other doctors who are not expert with the product.

Dr.C. and his staff seems to have a total opposite approach in this matter.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301989379

double post sorry

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301990992

Perhaps we should make an ad-campaign \'Become our new PMMA doctor, lot\'s of money to be made!\'

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301991587

Dream wrote: Perhaps we should make an ad-campaign \'Become our new PMMA doctor, lot\'s of money to be made!\'

I\'m already proposed to a few docs in my country to start offering PMMA procedure for penile enhancement. Both are well knowed at local level and both with years of experience at penile enhancement procedures. Unfortunatelly, they\'re not very enthusiastic at this, probably because they don\'t see any commercial benefit from it. I don\'t know what to do and how to interest them. But what I know for sure is that we need alternative to Dr.N for European guys, as soon as possible. We have 3 (or 4?) bad outcomes for the last half-year. All of them are patients of one and the same Dr.Your conclusions?

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301993078

Heimdall, stay positive and dig deep to anchor yourself in the knowledge that you\'ve been through tougher, and will prevail yet again.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301994483

Well said Chester.

How are you doing today, Heimdall?

Any progress

:/

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1302004887

Well...this scares the crap out of me. Especially because i really need a 3rd round to go over some noticeable imperfections. Part of me is rather tempted to save more money to do whatever work is left with Dr C. :/I wonder if perhaps Hanging after procedure stretched the injection wound @ anaesthetic injection site and prevented it from healing properly...and perhaps made it more vulnerable to any bacteria on the outside. Just a thought.Good luck buddy I hope you get better soon and are able to put all of this behind you Heimdall :\' (

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1302005644

Hope you\'re okay Heimdall.

Have they have at least given you something to eat!

If nothing else it\'s the ultimate diet....

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1302011885

Feeling better now. Waited two and a half days to get operated but finally they did it yesterday afternoon.

No PMMA was removed so I\'ll be gaining something out of this.
I have been taking extra protein, vitamin C+D in pretty big amounts, additional collagen support and zink as I\'ve been here at hospital and after the PMMA operation basicly everyday.

So anyway they found two cavity like pockets which were emitting pus out of the hole in the middle. The bacteria was some from the staphylococcus family. Not MRSA or nothing which the antibiotics wouldn\'t work.

Urologist made small holes to the end of both cavities. Another one was towards my body and the another towards the glans. Then rubber bands through both cavities and then they cleaned it up throughly. Both cavities were filled with antibacterial fabric material (green stuff) and it was left there for about 12 hours.

Today we took it out with nurse and there were basicly almost no pus at all anymore. Rubber bands were left inside there and probably those will be there few days so if it emits any it gets out. It\'s also possible to rinse/flush those cavities again when those bands are in.

Feeling a lot better now.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1302011909

Pics

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1302011962

number22 wrote: when you say that dr n\'s mistake was injecting the anaesthetic down the middle shaft, do you mean that it is too far down the penis and it should have been injected near the base?

Exactly that. That another anesthetic shot should not be given.

I am now thinking that it might have had adrenaline in it and that caused the tissue Necrosis in the first place as the hole is now right at the spot where she injected that another shot.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1302011997

Thank god this looks now getting better. It will take probably few weeks to the hole in the middle shaft to close up but Dr\'s here told me that it\'s happening and everything will be alright.

Urologist who made the yesterdays operation said that if there are some scars left, then we can consult a plastic surgeon about those and there is something we can do to those. But thats several weeks or monts away from now.