PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 1 month ago #1303531390

Thanks for the update, it's a beast.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 1 month ago #1303544900

Thanks for update. Really great to hear you are healing so quick. You were in a bad place a few months ago were no man would wants to be. Suprised you are considering getting another procedure given your experience. Pics looks great. Looks like you have got a very even spread throughout shaft.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 1 month ago #1303580178

@HeimdallThanks for update man. You looks huge now. Don\'t you mind if I ask you a few questions in PM?

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 1 month ago #1303591644

Herbert West wrote: @HeimdallThanks for update man. You looks huge now. Don\'t you mind if I ask you a few questions in PM?

Thanks. Go ahead and ask.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 1 month ago #1303594852

The thumbs down was not from me,
but i would also appreciate Heimdall\'s answers to your questions.. and many other people would too, so if you can do it on the forum.. that would make sense

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 1 month ago #1303663250

Did some measuring today and got these numbers:

imgur.com/a/VxUnf

Still missing 0,5cm length but mid-girth is today almost 13,5cm

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 1 month ago #1303667789

Hey man, been reading through this thread and I had to ask you someting. Do you serious re consider your PMMA after the last injury? Must have been a true nightmare to have that Necrosis. Like you think its really worth risking doing a procedure for these gains?

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 1 month ago #1303668094

Swapzor wrote: Hey man, been reading through this thread and I had to ask you someting. Do you serious re consider your PMMA after the last injury? Must have been a true nightmare to have that Necrosis. Like you think its really worth risking doing a procedure for these gains?

It were nightmarish experience, but I know what went wrong and I know that these errors can be avoided.

That Necrosis occured due the extra anesthetic injection to the middle of the shaft. And ongoing infection worsened my situation dramatically.

My condition went really fast really bad due the infection. My C-reactice protein level in my bloodsample was very high and I felt like crap and I wasn\'t able to keep my hygiene to the appropriate level because of that.

I\'m rather confident that if there is no infection and we\'ll leave the unnecessary midshaft anesthetic on the table, there wont be any Necrosis problems. My first round went very well and there were no problems. And these extra variables were not present at that time.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 3 days ago #1304109929

Just to inform you guys that everything is fine and I can say that I have healed. Been with few girls already and none of them haven\'t noticed PMMA in my shaft.

Lost length = regained too. Couple of measurement pics also. PMMA fluctuates and these are from my \"high days\". On \"low days\" there is almost 1cm difference at mid Girth. ?

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 3 days ago #1304110114

That is horse Cock! Really envy of your unit. Glad you are fine. Great to hear!

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 3 days ago #1304110243

How have you not killed anyone with that thing

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 3 days ago #1304110755

That thing is a monster. Glad everything is going well.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 3 days ago #1304113900

alright Heimdall, great to see you in one piece, one whopping great piece tbh.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 5 years 11 months ago #1304156309

Wow, looks great. What a quick recovery you had.... You must be very healthy. I bet your new partners are enjoying that whopper

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 5 years 11 months ago #1304458599

Heimdall Im really impressed with your dramatic and happyending story, but have you discussed with Dr.N your point about additional anesthetic shot in midshaft?
And (due my bad english - sorry guys) i cant take in unerstood - have PMMA fillers become stable or still migrating ?