PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 4 months ago #1302058138

You healing up okay, Heimdall?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 4 months ago #1302077922

Yea I am healing. Its gonna take weeks from now to be completely healed but its happening.

Next thursday to show it to the doctor who treated me here. Then we\'ll see if I need plastic surgeon to make the hole in my shaft dissappear as it might not close on its own.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 4 months ago #1302078286

I take it you\'re back home now?

ARe you managing to go to work and go about your daily activities?

Hope you\'re not stuck inside.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 4 months ago #1302081993

I returned to work today. No pain and it doesn\'t interfere too much with my normal daily activities.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 4 months ago #1302092143

jogift wrote: I think it is (scientifically) improper for one to do a procedure with Dr N but use Dr C\'s aftercare methods as many are doing. It is definitely wrong for Heimdal to stretch and hang whilst healing is in progress, using (clinically) unsterilised equipment and materials. When complications do occur, then aspersions? There are cases of complications among patients of both doctors, but are the reports in the correct perspectives (in terms of research criteria)? We should pay attention to the objectivity, depth and far reaching effects of our posts so that new discoverers of the forum are either not misinformed or overburdened with much unnecessary reading. For example, most other regions may not have the facilities (equipped hospitals etc.) that Heimdal has had. Is his case an additional PMMA risk factor? Can we have a conclusive answer by reading this thread or even the whole forum? Bacteria are adept at finding new \'pockets\' to reside in and quickly becoming resistant when in continuous contact with a drug. Systemic ingestion of antibiotics and frequent flushing is what\'s practised in our region and the results are rapid. I hope all goes well soon ...

You are absolutely right in almost everything you say. Especially in parts where I myself have probably caused these problems. I am not blaming Dr. N. about anything.

Only thing Dr. N. may have done \"wrong\" is that additional anesthetic shot she gave me middle shaft. I do not know what kind of anesthetic she used. Was it with adrenaline or without adrenaline. If it were with adrenaline, that would explain why it got necrotic about a week or so after the procedure was done.

Only thing that I do not agree with you is after care methods whether one should use Dr. N\'s or Dr. C\'s.
I am seeking methods which give me the best possible visual outcome. I achieved that on my round 1 when doing similar after care methods as I did at this second round which almost turned out to be a disaster (which I am luckily now recovering).

Few differences which I made or more likely added to my after care were Hanging (it was supposed to be lightweight, probably shouldn\'t done that and stick only ESL 40 extender with very light stretching).

There is no difference how PMMA behaves under your skin after the injection, no matter who injected it. It is going to be movable few days after the injection and in my opinion one should try and do everything he possibly can during those few days to smooth things out. My approach probably was too aggressive on this second round which may have influenced in some way with the infection too.

This round I added the Hanging to the after-care protocol (which may have been too aggressive approach, I am not sure about that yet as weight I were Hanging was very very light). Most likely the cause for my problems is the impetigo contagion which I had going on while going under the Dr. N\'s needle so to speak.

At that time I didn\'t know that I had impetigo, that diagnosis I got following tuesday after the procedure was done at saturday. Doctor prescribed oral antibiotics right after that diagnosis, but at that point it was too late so they had to take me into hospital. Impetigo is caused by staphylococcus bacteria and it was staphylococcus what they found from my shaft and from my system overall.

I had few of those impetigo \"bruises\" at the base of my shaft and that another anesthetic shot mid-shaft is most-likely been the route for staphylococcus bacteria to get in my shaft as those cavities which emitted puss were located at the both sides of the anesthetic shot injection location. To add this it might have been anesthetic with adrenaline which seems to be causing Necrosis in itself on some body parts.

I think these few details explains everything quite comprehensively.

It seems that I have gained from this round, but don\'t know yet how much. I measured my midshaft Girth with the bandage on (not very thick, but it probably gives atleast 1cm extra Girth total) and it was 15.5cm\'s yesterday. I am happy if I reach 13.5cm midshaft Girth with this round, which is pretty reasonable and possible outcome in my opinion as I started with 13cm max midshaft Girth this round. Everything over 13.5cm is just extra which I am glad.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 4 months ago #1302270774

Road to recovery now though.

How is the wound itself, does it look like it will close up on its own?

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 4 months ago #1302276170

My hole after the fourth round never closed up. So I went back to Dr. C and he used electro caud to melt the PMMA away from the opening and deeper. I have two large pea size scars now, but it\'s healed...took months. I still feel something hard under one of them. I may go back to have him do another electro surg to remove it.
I\'m glad your ordeal is finally coming to a close. Your unit still looks pretty good though!

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 4 months ago #1302527921

nice one, Heimdall. glad to hear you\'re out and healing.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 4 months ago #1302684691

Happy holidays fellow phalloboardians!

My healing is progressing very well. Dr said few days ago that the wound is going to close on its own and that I\'ve really taken good care of things down there.

So no need for plastic surgeon! Wound is now about 3x2cms. A week ago it was 4x3cm so its now noticeably smaller than last week.

If I had to guess its somewhat closed or almost closed in about a month.

I could probably use my Dick for sexual intercourse already when keeping the bandage on as its not painful, more like tender. The bandage is waterproof and seals tight. With condom there should be no problem at all. Actually tried that already on the first week but it was too painful so had to stop. Blowjobs seem to work with no prob!

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 4 months ago #1302689141

Great to hear it will close up naturally. Obviously a very scary experience to go through but you will be a lot wiser now. Presume no more fillers for you in the future?

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 3 months ago #1303085447

Hey Heimdall, how are you doing?

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 3 months ago #1303087307

I bet we\'ll never see him again after what he went through and the forum going down.

Fair enough.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 1 month ago #1303499347

Hi Heimdall. Hope all is well. How is recovery going?

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 1 month ago #1303529698

Hello everyone,I\'m still here. The healing process definetely was a long road to walk. But now the wound is completely closed!It looks actually surprisingly good when you consider that it it looked like an atomic warfare few weeks before. It\'s not perfect and my penis now looks that something has happened to it. Somehow this doesn\'t bother me very much, but more on that later.It doesn\'t look unnatural and I really did have that impetigo going on which was found out after the PMMA at Prague. I have had a time to thought this all and I\'ve come to realize that all this is much more as an issue caused by impetigo than the PMMA or the operation itself. Well maybe some methods and techniques and little details in the operation itself too, like the second anesthetic injection in to the middle of the shaft which then got necrotic. You know, the little things.Then it\'s after that much more of what you do as an aftercare etc. Well I had an aggressive approach towards aftercare which I\'d say I would have managed to pull of if I\'d were in normal state of health. Well I wasn\'t. Impetigo infection which infected my penile skin, caused high fever and made me feel really really ill. That probably is not the ideal situation for one to start recovering...But about the aftercare. I didn\'t have a chance to do it as properly as I did on my first round. And there also were a lot of traffic going on that area. Like really a lot. Multiple minioperations at the hospital room, two times under anesthetics by a urologic surgeon, I had to clean it with couple of nurses few days in a row after I got into the hospital. So the ending result is not that good it could be, but not that bad either.As I wrote in the beginning of this post it somehow doesn\'t bother me that much that it has some marks in it now. I can\'t quite explain why but I think I just got much more out of the increased size of my penis than these imperfections can take away.I actually think that I\'m going to do one more PMMA round at some point. Probably won\'t make it any worse from aesthetics as I it\'s a bit bumpy and uneven now as a result of no after care at all basicly. Could get it actually better I think.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 1 month ago #1303529859

Here are some pics.

First week without bandages:
imgur.com/a/1O9xn

Random pics:
imgur.com/a/nF1Ck

PMMA girth really fluctuates. Some days I get 0.5cm bigger readings in my girth than other. Also my length shrunk about 0.5cm in general, that should come back really easily with hanging and stretching. Not going to jump back in there just yet. Maybe in a month or so.

By the pics you should be able to spot out that most of the PMMA I got last round went to lower part of my shaft as there is still below 12cm readings near the glans. This is one of the reasons why I\'m still in for one more round. To get that as evened out as possible.