PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1302012126

Glad things are looking better. Must have been mentally incredibly tough to go through.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1302012162

Thank goodness

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1302012200

It sure has been very hard time and I am weeks away from being completely healed. I am just happy now that things are getting better. Nurses have been awesome, have to thank them when I get out.

Thanks to you guys too! It means a lot to me that there is this board and everybody\'s so supportive and helpful. Thanks for the information considering the two different kind of anesthetics. Probably they\'d have use me here the adrenaline one (which can cause Necrosis) if I didn\'t say anything about it. Might have caused a lot of more trouble with that.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1302013284

As some of you may know (I believe I have informed you guys about this), but I am low on testosterone and have been about two years on testosterone replacement therapy.

I am at this point unsure if it would be good for me to restrain from getting injected with sustanon or not at this point?

I\'m thinking is it possible that it might negatively impact on my healing or could it actually improve the already improved situation a bit faster?

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1302013368

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Heimdall wrote: As some of you may know (I believe I have informed you guys about this), but I am low on testosterone and have been about two years on testosterone replacement therapy.

I am at this point unsure if it would be good for me to restrain from getting injected with sustanon or not at this point?

I\'m thinking is it possible that it might negatively impact on my healing or could it actually improve the already improved situation a bit faster?

If anything, I believe the extra testosterone will help with the heating.

Why would you not want to take testosterone? You will probably feel even more shit about the situation and that could take a toll on your hormones overall and postpone the healing.

What are you testosterone levels at on replacement therapy?

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1302013388

As an ex steroid user....

Keep your levels constant. Hormonal fluctuations may lead to negative mood and reduce your ability to recover.

I\'m surprised they issue you with sustanon. That (at least it used to be) is a mixture of esters (prop and ethanate) with very different half lifes. You\'ll have a spike after a few days and then it will drop off to a trough just before the next injection. Mixing esters makes it mcuh harder to maintain constant levels.

How much and how many times a week are you injecting.

Also noticed you had a bid of gyno in your photos, I think you need to dial in you aromatase inhibitors a tad more. I\'ve been there....
Brock is the one to get advice from here.

Also, glad you made it!

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1302013499

I have been prescribed 1ml of Sustanon 250 / 10days. I normally split it in three doses so I have been injecting about 0.3ml every 3rd or 4th day. I think thats a bit too high dose for me so now its been about a week since my last shot.

And as I am in hospital they gave me sustanon but I have nothing to block aromatase which is fucked up if you ask from me. Altho I haven\'t been using aromatase inhibitor that much lately as I am still trying to find the optimal cycle for both of those.

Previously I had prescribed way too much arimidex and that caused problems. Then went to another Urologist earlier this year and she said that try and don\'t use it at all which ofc is not working either...

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1302013646

Injecting every 3rd days is good. Really the maximum if you have prop in there.

That seems high for trt.

Average guy produces around 70mg a week......i think.

You\'re on 250mg (where the 250 comes from) every 10 days, so 175mg a week. It will be slightly less than that due to the different ester weights.

To give you an idea, body builders are on about 150mg a week during cycles and that\'s just to allow us to retain abnormal muscle.

It\'s great to get to a level where you don\'t need an AI and we all aromatize at different rates. 175mg will very likely require ai though. I would inject what you were as quickly as though to get something in your system, low test is not nice at the best of times.

You should see an andrologist.

I don\'t know what to say. Again, Brock is the dude.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1302013849

Actually I have felt better after ditching the AI from the combo and not injecting so much. Right now I just injected about 0.3ml and it\'s been about a week since my last shot. Sustanon is the most used TRT product here in Finland as far as I know.

And yeah I have to see an andrologist, but they\'re seems to unconsensus between them too as one says other and one says something else. ie: use AI and don\'t use AI at all. I\'ve been trying to control this by how I am feeling and sometimes I get it right and sometimes I don\'t. Quite frustrating.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1302014023

It just shows how little knowledge and investment there is in men\'s health around the world.

Arguements are endless online about what dose to use for what. Often the bodybuilders have a deeper understanding than the doctors. Ask what you should be on and you\'ll get many different answers just like you said.

I think your very sensible common sense idea of using as little as you can to function well without an AI is hard to argue against!

www.steroid.com/Sustanon.php

I jsut had a look and sustanon has even more esters than I though!

Never mind, you\'re on the way to recovery! You wouldn\'t have been worried about this a few days ago!

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1302018308

So glad to here you are finally healing I too have a long history of anabolic usage. Which i\'ve more or less put behind me in terms of stacking cycles etc, for the sake of my health If you\'re going to use sustanon for TRT, as naginati said...the problem lies with the fact that its composed of about 4 different esters, 2 of which are drastically different in half lives.So for the sake of keeping everything nice, level and consistent you\'re probably best off injecting almost daily in tiny doses if possible. Which can be a pain in the ass, but much less if you inject Sub-Q, rather than intramuscular. (Theres been some online debate for a while as to whether it has a major negative difference in terms of absorption....to which the general scientific consensus now is that it doesn\'t). If you want less frequent injections, go with cypionate of enanthate esters.To be fair, i\'ve been doing Sub-q daily injections of enanthate, and it really helped me with a lot of issues i was suffering from. The NHS here told me that my test levels were within \'\'the normal range\'\' Which i refused to believe, as i had a ridiculously long list of low-T symptoms... and now all of a sudden, going on around 200mg per week of enanthate has eradicated all those problems. Sometimes i wonder based on this, if all our bodies have different sensitivities, in terms of what we personally *require* in order to achieve optimal functionality with things. Perhaps although my levels sat within a \'normal range\' they were in fact too low for what my body required in order to function. -shrugs- Sustanon will aid in your recovery if anything. I wouldn\'t worry about it in that respect,

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1302019090

I think it is (scientifically) improper for one to do a procedure with Dr N but use Dr C\'s aftercare methods as many are doing. It is definitely wrong for Heimdal to stretch and hang whilst healing is in progress, using (clinically) unsterilised equipment and materials. When complications do occur, then aspersions?

There are cases of complications among patients of both doctors, but are the reports in the correct perspectives (in terms of research criteria)? We should pay attention to the objectivity, depth and far reaching effects of our posts so that new discoverers of the forum are either not misinformed or overburdened with much unnecessary reading. For example, most other regions may not have the facilities (equipped hospitals etc.) that Heimdal has had. Is his case an additional PMMA risk factor? Can we have a conclusive answer by reading this thread or even the whole forum?

Bacteria are adept at finding new \'pockets\' to reside in and quickly becoming resistant when in continuous contact with a drug. Systemic ingestion of antibiotics and frequent flushing is what\'s practised in our region and the results are rapid. I hope all goes well soon ...

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1302028581

Jogift, you raise a valid and insightful point. Heimdall\'s approach was very aggressive, and heavily concept-driven. It\'s great to experiment, but one has to be very careful where this experimentation is taking place, and with whom. A while back, I shared my concerns regarding Dr. N\'s process, and let\'s just say hers is likely among the last clinics in which I\'d elect to experiment with ways to augment my filler procedure. for the record, I continue to support the idea that keeping the penis in a *lightly* stretched, and immovable position (solely to prevent Turtling) during and after a filling procedure, is the best way to ensure an optimal result. The Hanging bit was a riskier proposition.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1302051432

How are you doing Heimdall?

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 4 months ago #1302053692

Hi Heimdall!
Can i ask you something,
my Date with Dr N is coming up in a week:

You did put on the esl - leg version while doing the procedure?

Ideally i guess it would be stretched towards feet - but 45 degrees upwards - while procedure,
and then after it changing it to the opposite direction (upwards towards head), but also 45 degrees away from body instead of pressing onto the tummy..

I have no idea how i would manage to do that while the procedure - perhaps connecting the esl40 cable to my big toe
I have a bit of an idea concerning the setup after the procedure, with pillow and ski-trousers, but i have to test it.