PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 11 months ago #1295609356

thespriit101 wrote: Amazing results, how much have you gained in Girth from round one?

About 1cm which is ~0.4 inches.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 11 months ago #1295619600

Holyfuck dude has this forum changed!!!! I haven\'t been here in a long time and looked at the comments not one asked you \"why\" are you doing this. That would not have been the case years ago in this forum. You are huge already why are you doing this to your Dick and who do you plan on having sex with? Pawgs? I can\'t give a congrats on this bro, I think your playing Russian roulette with a perfectly healthy Dick. There\'s madness going on in this forum now that\'s very unhealthy. Guys with 5.5\" plus Girth with 7\" long dicks getting PMMA injected. Wtf is going on here that people are thinking this is ok giving high fives all around. This is craziness!! It\'s your Dick, but damn dude, why risk it? This is definitely a mental problem and not physical.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 11 months ago #1295619707

I agree with the broad sentiments of your post, however, he did have under average Girth for all his length. I was in a similar, albiet smaller, position. To put in in perspective I would rather have your length and Girth than his original. Length just doesn\'t seem that important. At 6.8 length and 4.5 Girth I would have happily traded an Inch in length for an Inch in Girth.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 11 months ago #1295787678

Hello all,

Nothing drastic reporting one way or other. Overall I am doing good on PMMA department, not so much on other aspects of life tho...

Me and my gf are going to move into a different apartments since its too complicated and hard to live under a same roof. We\'ll see how that goes, maybe we still continue dating and seeing each other after that. But time will tell. Also I received an information from my boss that my contract will be terminated 31st of August and I have to find a new job. So this is a high-stress situation for me and I can\'t even think about another round of PMMA right now since money issues.

I have noticed few bumps and even a Nodule but I am still very satisfied with my outcome as the extra 1cm in Girth has given me confidence. Still want more so that most parts of my shaft is atleast 5.5\" in Girth. Few pics of my member.

New1inche and naginati: Check these few pre-PMMA pics and notice how unproportionate it looks because of above average length and low average or not even average Girth. My MEG was 11.5cm (4.5\") Now I am about average in Girth (12,5-13cm MEG) which helps a lot but I still feel like I have to do atleast one round to make it look proportionate and overall better.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 11 months ago #1295787730

Here is one of the latest pics I\'ve taken. Almost gained back the all of the lost length. Still missing about 0,5cm (which is about 0.2-0.3 inches) or something like that from my best stats. You may also notice those few bumps about halfway up the shaft but these do not bother me. I am much happier with bigger Girth and these bumps than with my original Girth and no bumps.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 11 months ago #1295787921

These are few days after the operation. Some swelling and bruising left at that point but this is near my final goal size. I had about 5.5\" Girth middle-shaft in these pics. Maybe I\'ve posted some of these before but for some reason I am unable to see my old pics and everybody others too. Says that I have not enough rights to do so, so here are pics which you may have seen.

It looks bigger than it really is since I am a short guy (another burden, most girls overall want a taller than 5\'7\" guy...). I really feel that I can be more confident if I got myself well above average in Girth department and 5.5 inches is somewhat realistic in my opinion. As a short guy I feel that I need to have this advantage (long and thick penis) to make me more confident and be able to offer something most guys can\'t. Most guys got the height advantage over me and are bigger and stronger in every other aspect.

There are always risk but it I think its reasonable if all rounds are done with 10% concentrate. Risks would be much higher if I pursued something astronomical like 6\" or 6.5\" inches which is 1.5 - 2 inches bigger than my original. And besides, it would make my glans which is small, look even smaller and I don\'t want that either because then it would look unproportionate.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 11 months ago #1295789344

To say that you have an impressive unit is an understatement. It actually looks a lot bigger than your measurements show.
Honestly, I don\'t know if I would suggest going back for another round, given how natural and good you look after this round.
Maybe not tempt fate.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 8 months ago #1297193848

Hi! Thought I\'d do a brief update with pics. Everything is going fine and I\'m planning to do next trip to Prague as I got enough money to do so. Got some nodulish formation on the right side of my shaft and I can feel the PMMA bunched up there but this is no biggie to me. Girth on the middle is still 13cm Erect and a bit less when semi as you can see. On my next round I wanna try to even things out and get the product spreaded to my whole shafts length. On my 1st round I speficically asked Dr. N to NOT put it near my base as it is and still is my thickest point. Decided also to try and get a bit more length to my unit and I\'ve started pulling routine + ADS using. Kinda problematic to wear extender since it actually almost hangs down to my knees since I am a short guy myself. Might up it a notch to Hanging at some point. Maybe. But anyway here\'s the pics. You probably can spot the point on my shaft where the PMMA is bunched up a bit.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 8 months ago #1297193939

Heimdall wrote: Hi! Thought I\'d do a brief update with pics. Everything is going fine and I\'m planning to do next trip to Prague as I got enough money to do so. Got some nodulish formation on the right side of my shaft and I can feel the PMMA bunched up there but this is no biggie to me. Girth on the middle is still 13cm Erect and a bit less when semi as you can see. On my next round I wanna try to even things out and get the product spreaded to my whole shafts length. On my 1st round I speficically asked Dr. N to NOT put it near my base as it is and still is my thickest point. Decided also to try and get a bit more length to my unit and I\'ve started pulling routine + ADS using. Kinda problematic to wear extender since it actually almost hangs down to my knees since I am a short guy myself. Might up it a notch to Hanging at some point. Maybe. But anyway here\'s the pics. You probably can spot the point on my shaft where the PMMA is bunched up a bit.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 8 months ago #1297198444

looks great. Glad to hear you liked it enough that you plan to go back for more. I think your plan of small rounds of 10% is wise and you should stick with it even if gains are not as big.

you are over a month behind my first round and I still notice mine getting smoother with time so I would not be surprised if that bunch up will go with time. I belive it will probably still be changing ( for the better) up to a year so you don\'t know final result yet. My own intuition tells me it is an advantage to wait longer between rounds so I think it is good you are taking time between rounds too.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 8 months ago #1297199181

Thanks!

I think that the smaller rounds with 10% is the proper way to do this if you\'re gonna do it. And also take your time between rounds. It\'s your only penis so going slow and avoid unneccessary risks is definetely fine - even if you\'re tempted to get it as big as possible as fast as possible.

As I\'ve stated before I\'m going to stop somewhere between 14 - 15cm Girth mid-section. Ofc I want it as big as possible but over 15cm sounds something which is really unneccessary. I\'m more than happy if my measurements are some day 20/15cm (8/6\"). Hell, I may even get a bit more than that at least lengthwise since pulling, Hanging and ADS wearing might bring me one or two cm\'s more over the time if I\'ll stay consistent

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 7 months ago #1300085113

Great results man!

I\'ll be honest, i think you dont need more lenght, but that\'s up to you of course.

I think i\'ll go with the slower 10% ruote as you. Saving money for now.
Does Dr.N replies faster when you are already a patient? Seems like getting first reply is hard

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301825184

So the time for next round has came! Flying in Prague 18th of Nov (a week from now) and I will be flying back home same day.

I have a had a variety of sexual partners after broking up with my gf at August. None has noticed the PMMA. I\'ve been told that I am biggest, one of the biggest or so by many girls (there\'s been about 10 to 15 after our breakup)

I am going to ask Dr. N. to give me 20 to 25ml of 10% metacrill this time as she last time said that we can do more next time as I\'ve got \"room to work with\" which means length.

Been doing some Hanging also and I think my BPEL max is now somewhere between 20 and 21cm. Maybe 21 at full mast. nbpel about 19 to 19.5cm.

Girth from middle is 12.5-13cm, with Cock ring it gets to 14cm at best. From base I am 14.5cm hard. Hope to reach this round 14cm Girth to middle shaft without ring.

Couple of pics attached. Length, semi compared to 0.5l can and Girth after wearing ring.

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301838926

Why am I unable to see my own attached images? Any one know?

It says that I don\'t have enough rights to do so. Apparently others can\'t too.

Any help?

My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague 6 years 5 months ago #1301840467

Great Dick, i am jealous!

Hm, i would send Skeptical one or Hoddle a private message for your picture problem, it shouldn\'t be.