PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: S.O.'s Before & After

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269305440

@ SO

Excellent my friend whatever happens next session you will for the first time n your life be above average and your Girth will be considered very large by all women! You started this journey a long time ago and during it you started this site that in turn has and will benefit a lot of people. I entirely agree that you out of anyone deserve a great result! Congratulations! Jam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269369556

@ SO the results look great man. As to your size though, I think right now at being 4.5 Girth A snugger fit condom is still best for you. I have not had the PMMA surgery yet but I have 5.0\'\' thick penis. And I still find that using regular sized condoms kinda loose on me.. I go with the crown snugger fits.. My cousin is slightly thicker than me and he even uses them. I know a lot of guys like graduating to magnums for the confidence boost..or from snugger fit to regular. To me the confidence boost is not worth the slippage during sex, putting me at risk of std or getting a girl preggers. If I was you for the time being I\'d go back to the snugger fits.. and measure by ruler until at least your 5.0 inches or greater.

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269375845

New1inch wrote: @ SO the results look great man. As to your size though, I think right now at being 4.5 Girth A snugger fit condom is still best for you. I have not had the PMMA surgery yet but I have 5.0\'\' thick penis. And I still find that using regular sized condoms kinda loose on me.. I go with the crown snugger fits.. My cousin is slightly thicker than me and he even uses them. I know a lot of guys like graduating to magnums for the confidence boost..or from snugger fit to regular. To me the confidence boost is not worth the slippage during sex, putting me at risk of std or getting a girl preggers. If I was you for the time being I\'d go back to the snugger fits.. and measure by ruler until at least your 5.0 inches or greater.

I\'m not sure... but I\'d be surprised if regular size condoms didn\'t adequately fit a 4.5\"-5.0\" range, since that range is the average according to the majority of size charts out there. Are you sure you weren\'t experiencing EQ issues which may have caused slippage? I have noticed that if one gets hard and soft during sex, it can cause the condom to slip.
As for myself... I\'ve placed the regulars on and they seem to be a great fit. They feel very secure.

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269376931

Hey, SO: Great-looking penis, man!

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269378142

@ newinch and SO

Sometimes tighter condoms slip more especially if our base is thicker than your shaft! I have had that problems with the big magnums and have chanced brand.

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269386638

Hey SO, I have still been unsure about the Hanging or stretching we can do after PMMA. Can a PMMA\'d penis be wrapped with what ever extender or Hanging system? Will it leave permenant indentations? or just temporary indents? I want PMMA now, and if we can hang after then I will go for it sooner. Thanks

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269388000

@lastime
I believe that stretching and Hanging can be done after PMMA, but I\'d definitely wait at least a week before any intense manipulation (for me, I waited 6-8 weeks before intense manipulation). I believe once the PMMA is fully settled, there shouldn\'t be any concern for permanent indentations caused by a stretcher/Hanger.

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269388304

@lastime I agree with SO. I personally would wait even longer before beginning any manual exercises. However, after your PM to me, I think you and I should discuss things further before you take the PMMA plunge. We will get you there, just be patient. You\'ll want to use your little buddy for a LONG time and you must think LONG term. If needs be, we can always use Skype' or I can provide you with my cell number. I\'m here to help.

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269393397

Justabitmore wrote: @ newinch and SO

Sometimes tighter condoms slip more especially if our base is thicker than your shaft! I have had that problems with the big magnums and have chanced brand.

I haven\'t experienced condoms slipping off yet.. Just regardless of what normal size condoms say as far as size goes, Im going by my own experience. even with my 5.0 size I still find normal condoms a little loose for me. I think I\'ll keep using snugger fit until i hit at least 5.5

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269393570

@new1inch
do you think Erection quality, or an inconsistency in Erection could be causing slippage? just a theory, because when I was REAL small, I could wear snugger fits \"snuggly\" if I had a premium boner... but other times would have minor slippage when there were fluctuations from going hard to semi-hard and hard again.

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269401401

Thanks guys, and especially Miacle. I will definetely wait a while until I am fully healthy and have gained more length. I will PM or call you soon, and will send photos....

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269405011

Skeptical One wrote: @new1inch
do you think Erection quality, or an inconsistency in Erection could be causing slippage? just a theory, because when I was REAL small, I could wear snugger fits \"snuggly\" if I had a premium boner... but other times would have minor slippage when there were fluctuations from going hard to semi-hard and hard again.

No EQ problems.. just turned 24, dont and never drink or smoke. plus I work out 6 days per week. !!P90X!! .. But to each there own.. if SO feels ok using regular size then its ok with me. just was stating my experience with my current size in feeling better using snugger even though i can use regular if I wanted to.

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269407600

@LASTIME. No problem my friend. The sooner we get started determining where you\'re at and take the appropriate actions, the better.

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269486038

@SO
Be sure to update us on your round two, this is quite the place to learn more and I know you\'re going for Girth so it\'s interesting to know how things went for you at this interesting time which combines corrective intervention with additional Girth enhancement where desired. And how was your border crossing on Friday, I got lucky and even got waved through by the border guard on US entry, maybe it was my airline pilot shirt which looks like their own uniform gear?
HC

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269488088

@miralce. Thanks again for your support. I will post a thread with pictures in the next couple of days, so you can see where I am at. I talked with Wade yesterday, and he is telling me that they can break some of the scar tissue with the cannula and the PMMA has been helping in reducing curvatures. However, I will wait until you see my photos and get your opinion.Thanks