PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: S.O.'s Before & After

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269223471

@ so

Amazing it looks twice as big in volume and retraction is gone. I know you thought about sorting the \'pad\' out before. I would say it doenst matter either way but I think you would gain quite a bit!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269247509

unable to view photos even though already registered...

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269249740

hope4more wrote: unable to view photos even though already registered...

Please be sure your browser and/or PDF reader are up to date. Also attempt logging out and logging back in. If these don\'t work, please Private Message me, thanks.

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269259555

I\'m starting to suspect that if you cannot see my pictures that you may need to definitely check your browser\'s PDF plugin (to see if its installed and/or up to date).
I\'ll be measuring for an official measurement this Wednesday, and I\'m pretty sure with yesterdays (unofficial) measurements I\'ve gained close to an Inch in Erect Girth.
I plan to have my 2nd appointment late July or early August and will work out the details soon.

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269259662

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey SO,
Congrats on the gain! That is really a massive increase, and hopefully your official measurements will confirm your estimates.
Good luck on Round 2.

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269259808

@skatezy
Yea my current Erect Girth is probably between the 4.25-4.5 range currently, and this leads me to think that breaking the 5\" barrier is achievable with my 2nd appointment. I\'m hoping I can make a condom upgrade yet again like I did with my first session (From snugger to regular) and go from Regular to Magnum. I was under the impression that you could wear a magnum at around 5.5\" EG? Some guys just under 5.5\" say they could wear it snuggly enough, anyone care to chime in on that?
And for those who don\'t know... I\'ve been measuring my Girth progress by condoms, not by actual numbers. This may be attributed to the trauma of not being able to find my original size\'s condoms on store shelves when needing one bad, and having regular ones slip in the middle of sex. lol

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269261515

i was able to view the pics via saving as pdf, then opening.. not sure why it would not open directly from web page... your pictures look very good.. i hope your very satisified with your results... i\'m new to considering p.e. thank you very much

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269273446

I\'m set for my 2nd appointment in 2 weeks and will anticipate another absence (although much shorter this time) from the forum.
I will submit photos by the end of this month.
I will hope to have PayPal running between now and my appointment, as well as tying off some of the lingering technical issues this forum has been experiencing.
Official measurements tonight put me at 4.5\" mid shaft Erect Girth, up a full 1 Inch from my pre-op Girth of 3.5\". Regular condoms are now usable. It feels and looks bigger than what I think a 4.5\" would be, but I think that is in part due to my shorter length - making my overall penis look stocky and deceivingly thick.
I start my stretching campaign officially tomorrow (1 week late).

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269274574

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Congrats, SO, on the one Inch gain!

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269281591

Congratulations buddy that is a good gain. You should be able to wear magnums at around 5.5 eg for sure.

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269282227

im so happy for you SO. You deserve this more than most given you starting stats. By your next appt you will go from average to large! How good will it feel when you trade your small guy condoms for that beautiful golden wraper? lol

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269283856

Congrats S O
Since you got 1 Inch from one session, what do you think I will get from one session with my 4.1 EG. I know that one PMMA session normally yields 0,7 \' on average but I have noticed smaller members gets more from one session than the big boys.

Am i right about the following assumptions ?
3,5 EG -> 1 Inch after one session
4 EG -> 0,9\'
4.5 EG -> 08\'
5 EG -> 0,7 \'
by the way...why dont you upload some more pictures about ur unit.
It would be nice to see your progress.
cheers

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269287728

Looks great S.O.!! It\'s nice to see a good guy who has done so much for the PE community have some personal benefit and make real progress, way to go! thanks for all you do. good luck all

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269294329

Has anyone put a Hanger or stretcher on a PMMA penis. Right now I am stretching like crazy, and am waiting to do PMMA, but if we can apply devices to our PMMA\'d penises, I will get PMMA sooner. BUt we have seen on EP that even tight condoms can leave indentations.

S.O.'s Before & After 12 years 9 months ago #1269303465

SO
Awesome results...All is going to plan