PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: S.O.'s Before & After

S.O.'s Before & After 11 years 1 month ago #1277401732

girth121 wrote: Thank you S.O. Yes you are correct that Erection quality and stamina trumps a larger Girth without these attributes but I think that your starting Girth and my current Girth is way below average. Till date I am observing progress reports of other members for which I whole heartedly thank them, whether to proceed or not. I guess the time is getting nearer to decide.

Waiting is always a good thing. It really depends on where you are currently with your sex life, relationships, etc. I am glad I waited until I was an informed decision maker, and to be honest, I was also lucky. Prior to our member Envisionmore posting the mega PMMA thread at the old forum, I was deciding between the Elist Implant and FFT (with Dr. Giunta). And believe it or not, I would have probably gone through with the silicone implant if it had not been for the fact that I could not afford it at the time, and FFT was only 2nd choice because of it\'s lesser cost (never a good reason to pick a method, but I was desperate). This is also before it was plainly obvious how screwed up the implant method was (there were some hints, but like many of us, red flags weren\'t always heeded as they should have been).

Good luck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

S.O.'s Before & After 11 years 4 weeks ago #1277420993

Thanks to you and this excellent forum, I was able to make my decision with my eyes wide open. Knowledge is power... Thanks S.O.

S.O.'s Before & After 11 years 4 weeks ago #1277437099

congrats on your luck without bad complications!
what about some pictures i would like to see the remaining nodules and aswell the old ones if you would have pics of those too.

\"The majority of my nodules were either directly removed\"

How were they directly removed with incisions, if so how many were needed.

Thanks man

S.O.'s Before & After 11 years 4 weeks ago #1277443760

@aesthetic Girth

I don\'t mean to reply in place of SO, but having gone through a similar process with Dr C it seems likely that \"directly removed\" means that prior to injecting more PMMA, taking the canulas and using them to puncture the lumps until they totally collapse, flattens any residual matter which then is covered over by new PMMA injected over them. This works great. I thought my rather large clumps would be a handicap for life (mine were produced by a very rare allergic swelling to the carrier product, pushing the PMMA into bunches prior to it setting). Dr C can eliminate even really nasty clumps, so peanut sized beads can be eradicated within moments under his skilled hand.

@SO

CONGRATULATIONS on your new taper! I want to get more taper once again, it was lessened by getting 30% last time and especially by my failing to massage it downwards to the base during that 3rd reparatory session. Taper looks great and feels incredible to the ladies. I noticed they liked it more before, when it had a greater taper, with it at each passage pressing them open more, over and over again. PMMA is the stuff !

I hope to be able to stretch some and gain a bit of ligament cut length before PMMA session 4 in June. But that is only 2 months worth of stretching, so it is going to have to be intensive testing all kinds of techniques and/or equipment. My ligs were cut through the scrotum so no tool could be used to pull out my unit. Y-plasty through the pelvis allows direct placement of a spreading tool to pull it out all at once, using leverage before installing the spacers. I\'ll keep you posted as it may one day interest you to try this route.

HC

S.O.'s Before & After 10 years 11 months ago #1278151221

I\'ve read SO\'s epic progress report from start to finish a couple times since joining this forum a few months ago but despite updating software, switching browsers, viewing on my tablet and on my phone, I\'ve never been able to view any of SO photos.

I can see all the photos for every other post on this site except for the photos from the man himself, Skeptical One, the founder.

The guys that can see them, are you using an Apple? I have windows and android machines but not able to load an photos in SO\'s thread. There are no links, no broken image icons, no trace at all that there should be an image other than SO referring to them in his post and the members that can see commenting on them.

Skeptical One, can you post them as regular images please?

S.O.'s Before & After 10 years 11 months ago #1278156810

el6eg4 wrote: I\'ve read SO\'s epic progress report from start to finish a couple times since joining this forum a few months ago but despite updating software, switching browsers, viewing on my tablet and on my phone, I\'ve never been able to view any of SO photos.

I can see all the photos for every other post on this site except for the photos from the man himself, Skeptical One, the founder.

The guys that can see them, are you using an Apple? I have windows and android machines but not able to load an photos in SO\'s thread. There are no links, no broken image icons, no trace at all that there should be an image other than SO referring to them in his post and the members that can see commenting on them.

Skeptical One, can you post them as regular images please?

I only had one (from round 1) and have to reload it, sorry for the inconvenience. If you have Thundersplace access, my pic (and separate PR) is located there as well.

S.O.'s Before & After 10 years 11 months ago #1278158919

Thanks SO.

I searched on Thunderplace for posts by Skeptical One but no user by that name. What is your handle over there?

S.O.'s Before & After 10 years 11 months ago #1278160123

el6eg4 wrote: Thanks SO.

I searched on Thunderplace for posts by Skeptical One but no user by that name. What is your handle over there?

The handle is \"Determined2Gain\"

S.O.'s Before & After 10 years 11 months ago #1278160415

Awesome thread S.O. I apologize if I missed this or you have already answered this, but did you ever lipo your pad? I\'m in a similar situation as you, as I probably have .6 - 1 hiding. Thanks.

S.O.'s Before & After 10 years 10 months ago #1278166708

Todzilla wrote: Awesome thread S.O. I apologize if I missed this or you have already answered this, but did you ever lipo your pad? I\'m in a similar situation as you, as I probably have .6 - 1 hiding. Thanks.

I have not. Although I don\'t appear overweight if you were to see me in person, I\'m heavier than I should be. I\'ve successfully cut back on the calories and am going to see if my diet & exercise can yield some reduction of the fat pad first before considering a more invasive solution like lipo. I will report to the forum if & when I choose to do that.

S.O.'s Before & After 8 years 10 months ago #1287659909

SO did you remove your pics? Can\'t see them. Myself having a Girth of around 4\" give or take, I always wonder if I\'m measuring incorrectly because I see some pics here of guys who state a Girth of 4.3-4.5 but they look huge compare to my Girth. Your increase in Girth after the procedures is amazing, I hope to have the same success you did once I go forward with my own PMMA experience. I\'ve been Hanging for the last 7-8 months with gains of .5 in Erect length, also working on losing weight since I\'m crazy overweight 300lbs.

S.O.'s Before & After 8 years 10 months ago #1287669115

JBucs wrote: SO did you remove your pics? Can\'t see them. Myself having a Girth of around 4\" give or take, I always wonder if I\'m measuring incorrectly because I see some pics here of guys who state a Girth of 4.3-4.5 but they look huge compare to my Girth. Your increase in Girth after the procedures is amazing, I hope to have the same success you did once I go forward with my own PMMA experience. I\'ve been Hanging for the last 7-8 months with gains of .5 in Erect length, also working on losing weight since I\'m crazy overweight 300lbs.

Sorry about the pics, they are still accessible at Thundersplace. The picture is a before & after and I have no new pictures, although I can say that I\'m content with where I\'m at today. Snugger Fit condoms to Magnums. Surreal really.

In your case, significant weight loss may easily add more length and better yet, improve confidence and health.

I think what you sometimes see with pictures are angles and such, making regular penises look large and vice versa.

Just be sure to set goals, know that it is a process that isn\'t without road bumps & risks, and be as informed of a decision maker as you can be. Good luck!