PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Voluma Experience (London)

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 9 months ago #1296767645

mattmoan wrote: Hi all, I want to put in a good word.

I am probably one of the earliest Voluma patients from late 2015.
I have maintained close contact with Dr Horn and his PA at androfill and I have nothing but good things to say about them and the filler procedure.

I would have been unhappy if my Voluma went in 3 months, but I doubt I would have sued as it is not their fault. My wife had filler absorb in 3 months in her lips, and then with the exact same product on a subsequent occasion, it lasted 1.5 years, the body is complex.

In my case, it has gone down an insignificant amount 30% in 18 months although I did have a couple of top-ups to add to the gains midway through.

It would be interesting to see the before&after photos from this thread if there are any because it would be all too easy to get filler injected then claim it all went and ask for a refund.

My result is Patient E www.androfill.com/penis-enlargement-before-and-after/

Interested to know how you calculated the 30% since you have been back for refills?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 9 months ago #1296784694

Voluma is not supposed to be used for the lips. Are you sure it was that product? There are a lot of fillers more suitable for that area (voluma is too thick) - and those other fillers do metabolize faster (like Restylane or juvederm ultra). The lips also metabolize filler more quickly than other parts of the face / body, possibly because there is so much movement & blood flow there.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 9 months ago #1296784740

I emailed Voluma directly. Let\'s see what they say about this.

Send them the serial numbers (if you have them) because they\'ll confirm it is fake. His medical records should contain the serial numbers, though he could\'ve written down fake ones. Dr. C used to give you the actual sticker from the Metacrill box, which should be standard practice.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 9 months ago #1296799813

I can\'t as they didn\'t give me any stickers or anything. Which counts even more against them in Court. I seriously hope they suck it up and just refund vs drag this out further. I will know more next week and will post up an update.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 9 months ago #1296820271

Restoration wrote: My experience with HA fillers (voluma and ultra plus) is that it is 50% gone at 8 months. Ultra goes a little faster. 1 month is not normal for the amount you had - regardless of your metabolism or whatever other factors. It just sounds like something is wrong.

I think you may have been injected with a counterfeit or expired product. At $100 / mL - it is not real voluma. Nobody can get it that cheap in any country, and he\'s not even charging you his \"doctor\'s fee\" on top of that. It should be more like $600-800/cc injected. The chinese knock offs sold online are very convincing however. The cross-linking of the HA molecules in voluma is unique, extremely complex to replicate by people making counterfeits, and patented, and it is the reason it is (a) more expensive and (b) lasts so long compared to other HAs. Pure collagen was the \"first\" HA filler - but it only lasted a few weeks because the body broke it down so fast. The cross linking stops the breakdown from happening so quickly.

Theoretically, if the juvederm is injected in a very large amount, it will break down even more slowly because the blood supply won\'t be able to get to the core of the product until it dissolves the outside first. This is only theoretical because nobody would do this in the face, and all of the published research is just on the face. I had juvederm voluma injected into a large void my doctor created when he removed hardened PMMA tissue. This is still about 50-60% remaining, if not more (around 8 months now). Unfortunately, another void has faded more quickly, though it is still there - just not what I hoped for, for this price. (It\'s around $450 per cc here with tax, before the doctor\'s fees). Ultra is cheaper but not worth it. It dissolves too fast.

OK, I had 2 ml of Voluma in my face over 2 years ago and paid 350. I did it with my friend doctor and about 50/60 % of it is still there. Do you think it was fake Voluma on account of the price? He just buy a box or two at a time but told me he was offered a far lower price if he would have bought 50. Mind that the same medicine has different price according to the country richness. In Romania is probably far cheaper than in Germany.

Androfill charges big money, I don\'t think they use fake Voluma.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 9 months ago #1296820413

If they are not using cannulas (as they claim to do on their website) then they should be putting \"micro-droplets\" with needles. That means over a thousand needle-prick holes on my Dick (the thought alone makes me shiver). If the holes are few it means they\'re not doing it right and the results can be unpredictable. I think we need to carefully peruse Reklaw\'s \"bbc i-player ...\" thread. We wouldn\'t need to be proffessionals to draw conclusions from that thread ...

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 9 months ago #1296820424

If they are not using cannulas (as they claim to do on their website) then they should be putting \"micro-droplets\" with needles. That means over a thousand needle-prick holes on my Dick (the thought alone makes me shiver). If the holes are few it means they\'re not doing it right and the results can be unpredictable. I think we need to carefully peruse Reklaw\'s \"bbc i-player ...\" thread. We wouldn\'t need to be proffessionals to draw conclusions from that thread ...

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 9 months ago #1296832696

jogift wrote: If they are not using cannulas (as they claim to do on their website) then they should be putting \"micro-droplets\" with needles. That means over a thousand needle-prick holes on my Dick (the thought alone makes me shiver). If the holes are few it means they\'re not doing it right and the results can be unpredictable. I think we need to carefully peruse Reklaw\'s \"bbc i-player ...\" thread. We wouldn\'t need to be proffessionals to draw conclusions from that thread ...

Yeah! Personally I would never choose a doctor who doesn\'t use cannulas.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 8 months ago #1297861116

This has now been escalated to the small claims court so we are both waiting on a hearing date. I will keep this thread updated either way.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 8 months ago #1297873479

Wishing you success and all the best in this case. Must have a precedent for lack of responsibility ...

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 8 months ago #1298146212

I cant believe all the trouble you have gone through with the HA and Andro. I had 14 ml injected about 6 months ago now. There is some noticeable decrease in Girth, but it looks like at this rate it may resorb over the estimated 1.5-2 years. My interaction with the people at Andro have been nothing but positive, however i can\'t help but sympathize with your situation. It doesn\'t make sense that the Juvy was reabsorbed so quickly. Who the hell knows why? Maybe your body produces higher than normal amounts of hyaluronidase enzyme? (not even sure if the body produces that....). I have read most of the other posts and agree that they just haven\'t done this on enough people to know how common this is....let\'s assume for now that the Juvy was legit...

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 7 months ago #1300014162

chester wrote: Hey Hoddle, was your teosyal move a way to test the (Girth) waters before proceeding to PMMA? What was your experience, and how would you compare it to your PMMA?

How long do the gains with Teosyal is expected to last, Hoddle?

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 2 months ago #1303190073

Sorry for the delay in updating this thread. I have now finally got a court hearing date in April. I tried again to mediate with them but have had no reply. The empty threat that they will get a solicitor on me if I went to Court also fell through - I have had no communication whatsoever (apart from a very lousy defense statement as a reply to the small claims court). Will keep you posted. This should be interesting.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 2 months ago #1303195392

I hope things come out in your favor! Who knows, they may decide to settle beforehand.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 2 months ago #1303198641

I emailed them offering to settle beforehand given the court date but had no response. Looks like they want this dragged out to Court. Either way, I\'m ready. ?