PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Voluma Experience (London)

My Voluma Experience (London) 7 years 2 weeks ago #1295313577

One thing I wanted to add from my own personal experience.

I was a bit worried about injecting too much filler, it becoming fat, and then looking weird. When it expanded to 5.5\' with the swelling in Girth, despite length not increasing (and my length isn\'t exactly great) it didn\'t look odd at all. Therefore please don\'t let this stop you from getting the filler in general.

Also, it takes a few weeks for the filler to actually secure itself. Originally, it is soft and feels weird. Once it has bonded and settled, it does feel like a normal Cock. I can\'t speak for how it feels when sucking / penetration but the feedback so far has been good and no one suspected I had anything done to it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295574750

I had a chance to measure today at full Erection and my Girth is back to where it started - 13cm base and just below 13cm mid shaft. So even worse than my last top up treatment.

I am going to message the doc and try and see him this week as they have some serious explaining to do...

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295578813

Do you want an explanation about \"temporary\"? It\'s the biggest put-off about temporary fillers ...

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295580867

Well i dont think its because of the filler being temporary here .. its not even 3 months that s just weird .. do you feel it when you are flacid at least ? Or it feels like there absolutely no product in there ...? you had a fair amount it should be a difference !

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295583011

I got juvederm 1 month ago and it\'s already almost gone.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295583417

blakethesnake wrote: I got juvederm 1 month ago and it\'s already almost gone.

In the penis? Also where did you get the procedure. Could you give more details in general?

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295583492

blakethesnake wrote: I got juvederm 1 month ago and it\'s already almost gone.

Its probably not gone, it is that during about a month after the procedure the product settles in the skin and get softer, which is good when you have lump as the result gets more natural but also means that you don t actually keep the size gain of the first weeks .

After that month it stabilizes, at that what my doc told me and i could experience it myself afterward

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295587429

The trouble is I have had no size gain at this point.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295587840

So you\'ve had 16mls with no results?

That\'s a lot of money for nothing.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295588690

HA is like a bandaid on a profusely bleeding wound. Does nothing to solve the fundamental problem. Its only benefit, in my opinion, is for target visualization; showing you what a certain thickness will look like on you, should you undergo a long-term procedure.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295648346

chester wrote: HA is like a bandaid on a profusely bleeding wound. Does nothing to solve the fundamental problem. Its only benefit, in my opinion, is for target visualization; showing you what a certain thickness will look like on you, should you undergo a long-term procedure.

Not sure I agree. 16 ml should provide some gain above 1-2 months.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295648413

Have you spoken to the Dr about this?

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295652259

For genuine phallo results, I can think of only three doctors - Dr C, Dr N and Dr Oates. Reklaw\'s thread (BBC Player ...) put a fear of Androfill into me and worse is the thought of a hundred needle-prick holes in my Dick as they refused to use a canulla ...

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295653449

I do agree with that statement the only docs I\'d trust to put stuff in me are the ones mentioned above.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295658064

naginati wrote: Have you spoken to the Dr about this?

I need to book a follow up appointment with him have been busy / traveling for work so our schedules have no aligned.