PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Voluma Experience (London)

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 6 days ago #1303915611

My court date has moved as there was no one available for judicial review. Will keep the thread updated on the outcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 6 days ago #1303917363

You do realize you're likely to end up in the news over this. Just sayin' . Not sure the juice is worth the squeeze here ...

My Voluma Experience (London) 5 years 4 months ago #1306255975

This thread has been long due an update so here goes.

The Court hearing was conducted earlier this year and I won the case.

Dr Horn has requested for the judgement to be set aside and the first Judge struck out his application. He is now trying to set aside the judgement again.

Just wanted to update the thread given the vast amount of support (and questions via PM) and to also give some confidence to other guys who have been screwed over that there is hope for true justice with the UK Justice system.

My Voluma Experience (London) 5 years 4 months ago #1306289881

Hi Mate, I\'ve been following this thread. So what was the verdict? Any compensation etc? Interesting to know.

My Voluma Experience (London) 5 years 4 months ago #1306289883

dinogoesrawr wrote: This thread has been long due an update so here goes.

The Court hearing was conducted earlier this year and I won the case.

Dr Horn has requested for the judgement to be set aside and the first Judge struck out his application. He is now trying to set aside the judgement again.

Just wanted to update the thread given the vast amount of support (and questions via PM) and to also give some confidence to other guys who have been screwed over that there is hope for true justice with the UK Justice system.

Hi Mate, I\'ve been following this thread. So what was the verdict? Any compensation etc? Interesting to know.

My Voluma Experience (London) 5 years 4 months ago #1306321429

yamens wrote:

Dr Horn was ordered to pay the money I paid him back in full (as well as the subsequent court fees incurred). We are awaiting the outcome of his second appeal for the application to be set aside before I'm able to engage a Bailiff if he still chooses to not pay the funds.

My Voluma Experience (London) 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308184806

As an update, Dr Horn hired a solicitor who tried to appeal the case to set the Judgement aside. We had a hearing (Dr Horn did not attend, only the solicitor did) and the Judge still ruled in my favour (i.e. the Judgement stands). I have requested the money yet again and am awaiting the other side to reply.

My Voluma Experience (London) 5 years 6 days ago #1308318857

After a long journey I finally got my money back ?

My Voluma Experience (London) 5 years 6 days ago #1308319266

Congratulations!

My Voluma Experience (London) 5 years 5 days ago #1308325668

That\'s great news. Well done for pursuing this.

My Voluma Experience (London) 5 years 4 days ago #1308333907

Congratulations!!

My Voluma Experience (London) 5 years 2 days ago #1308351331

Great! ?

My Voluma Experience (London) 4 years 11 months ago #1308553127

wow just reading this, I used these guys and have had nothing but great results. I\'m amazed they took this to court and all this drama on here. I can\'t understand how one person can get NO results , it just doesn\'t make any sense. The stuff is inside your Cock, where the F does it go ? Got to say I may go back for one more lot for convenience but I really do feel something permanent is the answer .