PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Voluma Experience (London)

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1296241853

dinogoesrawr wrote: I\'ve asked this 50 times now with no response.

They call you and want to chat when you havent bought anything, but once the money's changed hands look what happens. Its a fucking racket. Dr Horn and Francis are stringing you along because theyre greedy cowards. Let's not forget what Francis did in that prevcious thread (bbc iplayer'). He was awful. Oh yeh he's got a bit of sales-side charm but read back through that thread, he was just fangs by the end of it. Half of Harley Street is sales departments and to them, the job is done as soon as you pay them; the rest is just icing. And Dr Horn hasnt even got the bottle to front up and talk about it. he's hoping you lose fight. If he was a concioencious and enquiring man, he'd have seen you already. They're stringing you along mate and hoping you don't fight back. They're getting their story straight and will screen you off like pros when you go visit. Francis and Dr Horn are also in fact competing with each other to avoid blame because a refund will have to come from somewhere and in an organisation where payment is spread around different people according to incentives there's not going to be anyone coming forward to give you their money. There won't be a refund pot that's for sure. And so, game-theory style, Francis and Dr Horn will understand clearly enough that they're both better off shifting any blame completely away from Androfill and consequently when you finally get an appointment they will completely screen you with professional jargon and wider knowledge; it's a totally asymetrical 'negotiation'. On the other hand there's no point in going to voluma. Its nothing to do with them. Voluma will have every right to shrug and say, politiely of course, that it's off label treatment. They'll also have mountains of small print regarding metabolism. Androfill is where it will happen or won't. The only thing that it will come down to is a contract. If there's nothing in what you signed about a possibly zero-benefit outcome 10 grand later then they are implicated albeit only in spirit. What they have going for them is the fact that they know it's embarassing for you to have had the operation and that you're in such low spirits that the fight is likely gone from you. But on your side you have this place. You can tell the world what lousy fuckers they are and say it loud. That they're selling Voluma fast out the boot. And you better be clear to Androfil that you're making an online diary in the world's busiest Phalloplasty website. And you can change your thread title to 'voluma doesnt work: dont go to androfil'.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1296266528

Unfortunately this has now escalated to a legal claim. I will keep this thread updated.

All I can say is my experience has been incredibly bad and I hope no one goes through this.

There is just no way I\'m letting them steal my hard earned money. it is sad that they try to use a mans insecurity to scam him. Thankfully my manhood is not defined by my penis Girth so I\'m not letting them walk over me.

Let\'s hope the law is fair and protects me. Thankfully they have made many mistakes over email so I have everything documented ready to burn them down so much that they never touch another mans penis again. Stay away from these fraudsters.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1296270496

Sorry to hear buddy hope there is a good ending

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1296271111

Make sure you get the best lawyer you can. They have huge money on their side. Good luck.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1296343386

This makes one to start the unsavoury thinking again - are some of us on the board agents for these arseholes? I would have thought that after the thread \"bbc I-player etc. ...\" guys would swerve on an about face from Androfill. But we do have very good reports about them from members here. Genuine? These points have been raised before but left to roost ...

dinogoesrawr, any update?

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 9 months ago #1296364638

I submitted court papers on 16 June 2017.
I am waiting for a response.

Francis threatened with legal action and I am yet to receive paperwork. Francis is not even his real name. I have reported them to the fraud police to. Something very wrong is going on there. I recommend staying away.

I can not speak of the other reviews. Maybe this worked for others. I can only speak for my experience.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 9 months ago #1296364663

Thanks for this post. I was sold on Androfill until this. Now I think I will do HA in Mexico with Dr C

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 9 months ago #1296364870

thenewdigs wrote: Thanks for this post. I was sold on Androfill until this. Now I think I will do HA in Mexico with Dr C

If you are in the UK, don\'t go to Mexico for HA. It\'s way too far to travel for a temp filler and most people need touch ups anyway. It\'s rare someone has less than 2 or 3 rounds.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 9 months ago #1296364997

I live in France but am frequently in LA.

I really want someone who knows what they\'re doing

hoddle10 wrote:
If you are in the UK, don\'t go to Mexico for HA. It\'s way too far to travel for a temp filler and most people need touch ups anyway. It\'s rare someone has less than 2 or 3 rounds.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 9 months ago #1296365372

If you are in france go to the clinic in paris, or even Androfill, it was bad this time but i really don t think they inject an other product than voluma .. i don t see why .. but seriously .. going to another cobtinent for HA does not make sense

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 9 months ago #1296368205

sorry to say this but to be honest it\'s not the dr.\'s fault, did u sign a waver? do u know what\'s on the waiver? u r better off putting your efforts elsewhere.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 9 months ago #1296394068

... sorry to say this but to be honest the argument these guys put up in the \"bbc i-player ...\" thread was truly unprofessional. Even the fluid left behind by an hydromax gives better results. Something is seriously and professionally wrong ...

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 9 months ago #1296740680

Hi all, I want to put in a good word.

I am probably one of the earliest Voluma patients from late 2015.
I have maintained close contact with Dr Horn and his PA at androfill and I have nothing but good things to say about them and the filler procedure.

I would have been unhappy if my Voluma went in 3 months, but I doubt I would have sued as it is not their fault. My wife had filler absorb in 3 months in her lips, and then with the exact same product on a subsequent occasion, it lasted 1.5 years, the body is complex.

In my case, it has gone down an insignificant amount 30% in 18 months although I did have a couple of top-ups to add to the gains midway through.

It would be interesting to see the before&after photos from this thread if there are any because it would be all too easy to get filler injected then claim it all went and ask for a refund.

My result is Patient E www.androfill.com/penis-enlargement-before-and-after/

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 9 months ago #1296757793

IMO if the failure rate is low they should afford refunding. This make me think that the rate is high. Mind that Voluma costs around 100 per ml and they sell it at 350/450. They should give you a sort of guarantee.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 9 months ago #1296765571

My experience with HA fillers (voluma and ultra plus) is that it is 50% gone at 8 months. Ultra goes a little faster. 1 month is not normal for the amount you had - regardless of your metabolism or whatever other factors. It just sounds like something is wrong.

I think you may have been injected with a counterfeit or expired product. At $100 / mL - it is not real voluma. Nobody can get it that cheap in any country, and he\'s not even charging you his \"doctor\'s fee\" on top of that. It should be more like $600-800/cc injected. The chinese knock offs sold online are very convincing however. The cross-linking of the HA molecules in voluma is unique, extremely complex to replicate by people making counterfeits, and patented, and it is the reason it is (a) more expensive and (b) lasts so long compared to other HAs. Pure collagen was the \"first\" HA filler - but it only lasted a few weeks because the body broke it down so fast. The cross linking stops the breakdown from happening so quickly.

Theoretically, if the juvederm is injected in a very large amount, it will break down even more slowly because the blood supply won\'t be able to get to the core of the product until it dissolves the outside first. This is only theoretical because nobody would do this in the face, and all of the published research is just on the face. I had juvederm voluma injected into a large void my doctor created when he removed hardened PMMA tissue. This is still about 50-60% remaining, if not more (around 8 months now). Unfortunately, another void has faded more quickly, though it is still there - just not what I hoped for, for this price. (It\'s around $450 per cc here with tax, before the doctor\'s fees). Ultra is cheaper but not worth it. It dissolves too fast.