PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Voluma Experience (London)

My Voluma Experience (London) 7 years 1 month ago #1295130278

Observations:
I was loosely \'cut\' before and the expansion seems to have pushed my Foreskin a bit more forward so I look almost uncut. Sensitivity is the same as is EQ. My Erect length went 1cm down but has gone back to normal now. Probably needed time to settle. To me, as the base didn\'t expand at all, it looks a little uneven. Will get someone else to look at it hard and comment lol. Results:

Before any treatment (measured: 28 February 2017)

Erect Girth mid shaft = 12.5cm
Erect Girth base = 13cm

After 8ml in the shaft - most in the base - on 1st March 2017 (measured: 7 March 2017)

Erect Girth mid shaft = 13.5cm (but there was still some swelling)
Erect Girth base = 13cm

After a further 4 ml in the shaft on 8th March 2017 (measured: 18 March 2017)

Erect Girth mid shaft = 13cm
Erect Girth base = 13cm

Will take pics and go to Dr Horn next week as the additional 4ml seems to have brought no change. I was promised 14-14.5cm Girth, given my length and old width, so hopefully he can explain what the issue is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Voluma Experience (London) 7 years 1 month ago #1295137266

Did Dr Horn inject your penis with caverject to allow for an Erection before doing the procedure? Apparently this provides more even and simetric results, i think this is what Dr Oates does to his patients.
Another question, did he use a cannula or a middle?
thanks

My Voluma Experience (London) 7 years 4 weeks ago #1295139089

My penis was Flaccid (both times) when injected.
I am very sure he injected all over the penis (not just all the solution in one spot) but I have no idea beyond that. I was lying down and too scared to look lol.

My Voluma Experience (London) 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295175491

I have been in touch with Francis and am waiting for a new appointment. Will update you on what Dr Horn says.

My Voluma Experience (London) 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295183395

It took me 23ml to gain 2.5cm which seems to be your goal. But then again 14ml is a fair amount and gains should have been more than 0.5cm. Could it be that some has gone in smoothing out curves?

My Voluma Experience (London) 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295183746

I gained 0.75\" with just 9ml of Teosyal.

My Voluma Experience (London) 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295183824

hoddle10 wrote: I gained 0.75\" with just 9ml of Teosyal.

Did you have that done in the UK? what was your reason for choosing it over the other HA fillers?

My Voluma Experience (London) 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295184143

hoddle10 wrote: I gained 0.75\" with just 9ml of Teosyal.

Hey Hoddle, was your teosyal move a way to test the (Girth) waters before proceeding to PMMA? What was your experience, and how would you compare it to your PMMA?

My Voluma Experience (London) 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295186138

It was done in New York. It wasn\'t to test the waters, I wanted it to be my PE solution. But I didn\'t like the feel. I\'ve got very loose skin, which I don\'t think is ideal for HA. So far a I prefer PMMA. I chose it because it was meant to be slightly more solid feeling than Voluma. But I also had a little Voluma at the top, under the glans.

My Voluma Experience (London) 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295188182

sg0123456 wrote: It took me 23ml to gain 2.5cm which seems to be your goal. But then again 14ml is a fair amount and gains should have been more than 0.5cm. Could it be that some has gone in smoothing out curves?

1cm would have been acceptable for 14ml. No gains on the base and barely 0.5cm in the mid shaft (although I need to re-measure now that its settled) is a bit disappointing really. :/ What I don\'t know is am I 2ml away from thickness or 20ml away. Don\'t want to have to keep paying and then spend a tonne on tops ups.

My Voluma Experience (London) 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295202021

Couple of guys PM\'d me on this so thought I would answer here just incase anyone else was interested.

When injected, my penis did feel swollen but soft.

It get less swollen over a week or two (I recommend drinking a good amount of water and peeing as it helped me).

Then it does feel \"soft\". I will be honest I didn\'t want to get hard for a few days because it just felt weird to even wank.

But its been 3 weeks now and when I\'m hard it doesn\'t seem as soft as it did before. But my measurements are the same as the above. Meaning the filler is probably \'hardening up\' too.

Also, I had sex with 2 (unpaid) chicks this week. Both liked my Cock (but it was a first time with both so they dont have a benchmark, chicks liked my Cock before too). One is coming back for more.

I have a fleshlight too and I think sex was a little better mostly because my Cock didn\'t \'pop out\' as much (because of the extra 0.5cm thickness mid shaft I guess it is more even now).

I am still waiting to see Dr Horn (they offered next Friday) and will update you all on what he says.

I am currently researching hangers vs phallosan as I think an Inch or so extra length and this Girth may be sufficient for my body/size. The thickness definitely \'suits\' me more now and looks more proportionate to my body but a bit more length would help. But I knew this procedure isn\'t for length so I\'m not blaming anyone here.

My Voluma Experience (London) 7 years 2 weeks ago #1295273872

My base shaft is still 13cm and mid shaft dropped to 12.75cm in a full Erection state when I measured yesterday. Am speaking to Dr Horn today about this as I started with 13cm at the base and 12.5cm mid shaft so 12ml of voluma should have brought some improvement :/

My Voluma Experience (London) 7 years 2 weeks ago #1295274347

After a slightly heated discussion between Francis/myself about the lack of results... Dr Horn took measurements and we injected 2ml voluma in the base and 2ml generic filler in the shaft. I will see Dr Horn in 2-3 weeks to follow up. This will now be 16ml and I hope this is enough to change my Girth.

One sad thing Francis mentioned was some guy took before and afternoon pics but sent the before pics and claimed they were after pics. Francis picked it up by the file date (which cannot be changed). It\'s scammers like this that make cases where I genuinely didn\'t see a change untrustworthy for the clinic. It is sad people try to do this but I\'m happy Dr Horn was able to act as a mediator and saw I was genuine.

My Voluma Experience (London) 7 years 2 weeks ago #1295276446

I come to realise that scams like these are the reason why some like Dr N take ages to \"mature\" their texters - hundreds of hoaxers or would be scammers.

Dr Horn still using needles?

My Voluma Experience (London) 7 years 2 weeks ago #1295278721

jogift wrote: I come to realise that scams like these are the reason why some like Dr N take ages to \"mature\" their texters - hundreds of hoaxers or would be scammers.

Dr Horn still using needles?

Not sure I understood the first part.

Voluma comes inside an injection already. The generic filler comes with injections but the solution needs to be extracted from the vile.