PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Voluma Experience (London)

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295658068

jogift wrote: For genuine phallo results, I can think of only three doctors - Dr C, Dr N and Dr Oates. Reklaw\'s thread (BBC Player ...) put a fear of Androfill into me and worse is the thought of a hundred needle-prick holes in my Dick as they refused to use a canulla ...

sure but none are in the UK
voluma should have given results though regardless of who injected.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295658116

is any of it left?

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295658290

naginati wrote: is any of it left?

I have been traveling since I last posted so haven\'t had a chance to measure again. Plan was to measure today or tomorrow as it definitely feels thinner but that could just be mental. Hence I prefer to check with the measure tape I always bang the fleshlight a bit and then measure as it\'s at maximum hardness then vs just wanking it up.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295662961

Yes cannula is the best way to do PE; about HA on my face, my friend doctor, tells me, if you want it to last 2 year or more I must use the cannula, otherwise it will last much less. He also tells me that the doctor hand is really foundamental, not as much as the product. And I can confirm what he says, unlukily he doesn\'t do penis.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295747424

Seems I\'m back to my measurements pre any filler. :/ Arranging to see Dr Horn to figure out what is happening.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295748399

I\'m sorry to hear that. It has to be extremely frustrating. Hopefully the doc can figure out what\'s up. Perhaps your body metabolizes HA quickly.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295750417

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295758027

my wife worked on a friend lips a while back, 3ml\'s of HA and it was gone in about a month. it happens but u can try again. we have a friend that built up antibodies towards botox, it\'s not common but it happens.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295762174

sexy beast wrote: my wife worked on a friend lips a while back, 3ml\'s of HA and it was gone in about a month. it happens but u can try again. we have a friend that built up antibodies towards botox, it\'s not common but it happens.

Ye but 16ml... is a lot

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295768203

dinogoesrawr wrote: Ye but 16ml... is a lot

i agree it is but 3 ml\'s is a lot in the lips too, i\'m sure there is a reason but i can only speculate

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 11 months ago #1295785625

The reason I was given is it is my metabolism and that different people absorb voluma at a different rate.
I pushed back on this explanation explaining that this may be true for a small ml amount but after 16ml it doesn\'t seem likely to have no results (especially when this is supposed to last 1-1.5 years at least and mine fully absorbed within 1 month).
The Dr then cancelled my appointment saying he couldn\'t see me and I\'m now waiting to reschedule. Will see what he says.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1295804781

we have the same policy maybe 5% out of 100 metabolize HA\'s at a faster rate in our practice, we don\'t refund $ because it\'s not really our fault or the clients, it just an unforeseeable occurrence that we have no control of.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1295808926

sexy beast wrote: we have the same policy maybe 5% out of 100 metabolize HA\'s at a faster rate in our practice, we don\'t refund $ because it\'s not really our fault or the clients, it just an unforeseeable occurrence that we have no control of.

Faster rate = 1 month!?
If this is true there must be a \'type\' of patient this happens more often to e.g. Younger, athletic etc.
This should have been tested / identified when I walked through the door.
Also, none of this was explained prior to treatment. If I had been told it could metabolise faster I wouldn\'t have bothered wasting my money.
Finally, if this happened only in the first treatment and then I was told that would have still been okay. I was lured into more treatments, ended up having 3, and still no gains. This is unacceptable.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1295809355

I emailed Voluma directly. Let\'s see what they say about this.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1295811535

hopefully they can help, we also don\'t know if people will metabolize faster in different locations on your body. it sucks i know but your only other options r PMMA or Ellanse.
i am sorry for your results, keep us updated!