PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Voluma Experience (London)

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1295812424

Go for elliance , the least your doc can do is to inject it to you at product cost

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1295839979

dinogoesrawr wrote:
Faster rate = 1 month!?
If this is true there must be a \'type\' of patient this happens more often to e.g. Younger, athletic etc.
This should have been tested / identified when I walked through the door.
Also, none of this was explained prior to treatment. If I had been told it could metabolise faster I wouldn\'t have bothered wasting my money.
Finally, if this happened only in the first treatment and then I was told that would have still been okay. I was lured into more treatments, ended up having 3, and still no gains. This is unacceptable.

Yes, faster is supposed to be 1 yaear or 6 months rather than 1,5 or two years. I think that they should refund you, Allergan or the doctor. You paid big money therefore there should be an assurance or at least a partial refund. That\'s not fair and they should have told you about such a risk!

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1295840358

Send us pictures so we can check and try elliance dude. I will soon post my experience with voluma , i am not very satisfied for the moment but i dont want to tke conclusions too fast

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1295841064

My body absorbed Cymetra at 4 months both times. Those procedures cost me $13,000. It was supposed to last at least 2 years. I did recieve a sizeable discount for the 2nd procedure but still not worth it. I got Ellanse 6 months ago and I have not lost any. It\'s kind of a gamble.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1295843443

More and more, my PE compass is pointing toward Ellanse as being the best filler option available. It\'s very longlasting, a stimulative filler, instant result, and without the complications of PMMA. I\'m just waiting to hit 7\"EL to go for Ellanse. At 6.2\" now.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1295844786

I remember asking if there were other fillers before and he said he trusted voluma. Anyway let me speak to the Dr and see what happens.

I agree that Voluma should be liable here if the voluma was legit as it\'s their product that failed to work vs the doctor injecting. That said I stand by the doctor should have still explained the fact that voluma could be metabolised *this* quickly. When I went for the treatment I was led on to believe this worked for everyone.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1295845150

In my opinion they don t know themselves.. they said it metabized quicker but they may just not have a clue of what happens.. because 18 months to 1 mobth is not just a quicker metabolisme exept if you are a fucking mutant from a metabolic standpoint ?

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1295846986

just because we r all human doesn\'t mean we respond the same to stimuluses, we r all dynamic beings capable of fascinating results or failures. i would defiantly work w/ the dr. he will be your go between w/ alergan. allergen is not liable here, the product is not indicated for that area so it\'s an off label use, so work w/ your doc.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1295847050

i just re-read, your in london. just tell your dr. u want Ellanse and have him give it to u at cost to make u happy. done deal! i thought u were in the U.S.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1295847298

Totally agree you should push for that and they already made their margins with past procedures they could pffered for free at it end woukd be like proper customer service

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1296222725

Appointment got pushed to when Dr Horn is back the week after the next. Refund conversations are being avoided on their side. I\'m almost now tempted to let voluma investigate as this just doesn\'t make sense to me and I don\'t think it\'s fair at all.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1296229099

It may be hard to get a refund or they may refund you the labour part. For me ypu have better luck to to ask them injecting ellance at no or at product cost.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1296229266

Your actually incredibly lucky, you\'ve survived your first Phalloplasty experience with no permanent damage or change to your penis at all.
I wish I\'d just lost '

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1296230363

mat744 wrote: It may be hard to get a refund or they may refund you the labour part. For me ypu have better luck to to ask them injecting ellance at no or at product cost.

I\'ve asked this 50 times now with no response.

My Voluma Experience (London) 6 years 10 months ago #1296238744

However different each person is to each other, there must b e an acceptable \"window\". Four months to two years cannot be simply excused away by that argument.

Like chester, still stretching (almost 7\" but want a little more) whilst hoping there will be more information on Ellanse ...