PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 5 years 5 months ago #1306149692

think wrote: According to Subtle\'s post he believes he had the 3 year version. There should not be any difference, except for the time that the PCL lasts.

@Dr Oates mentioned previously that there was some indication that the half life of the generated collagen was 15 years, can you specify the source of that info? I assume it was from a non-public medical journal because I was unable to find any mention of that.

Yes - was 3 yr.

see -  www.jbc.org/content/275/50/39027.long

For skin collagen, the 0.0115 ± 0.0018% increase in %?D-Asp per year (mean ± S.D.; Fig. 3, ages 19–91 years) indicates a half-life of 14.8 years (95% confidence interval: 9.4–22.3 years). Although no data on the half-life of human skin collagen are available in the literature, our data provide a reasonable first estimate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 5 years 5 months ago #1306213069

Dr Oates wrote:
We were thinking of using 2 different HA\'s - but that got removed over the weekend to make it easier to understand HA and Ellanse.

Well that makes the choice a little more simple. 

Is there any plans to update the before and afters to show any result with Ellanse?

Has there been many patience that have had HA and then did top ups at the 1.5 / 2 years mark with Ellanse ?

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 5 years 5 months ago #1306216021

BMX,

Subtle just posted an Erect picture nearly 2 yrs after. No have not had guys coming back wanting more after getting to their desired size (yet).

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 5 years 5 months ago #1306216834

Thanks DR Oats 
booked in to see Dr Gavin tomorrow 

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 5 years 5 months ago #1306217507

Dr Oats - from reading hte new list it seems you can\'t have Ellanse in your gland so I assume you can Have HA done at the same time for the Gland?

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 5 years 4 months ago #1306318942

Sorry BMX, yes HA to glans, Ellanse fine to shaft.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 5 years 4 months ago #1306318993

Did anyone mention this article - see attached - on complications especially of injected silicone? It has got quite widespread online media coverage. I have written  a letter to the editor about it.

There was also the death of a young Australian guy a few weeks ago in California supposedly complications of injecting silicone into his scrotum going into the blood stream and causing lung inflammation and death.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 5 years 4 months ago #1306320100

Dr Oates wrote: Did anyone mention this article - see attached - on complications especially of injected silicone? It has got quite widespread online media coverage. .

Yeah, someone posted it in another thread

Wondering if you’d comment on androfills comments on ellanse risks at the bottom of this page

www.androfill.com/penis-filler-injections/

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 5 years 4 months ago #1306321232

think wrote: Wondering if you’d comment on androfills comments on ellanse risks at the bottom of this page

www.androfill.com/penis-filler-injections/

Everything I read on PCL indicates that this product is very safe in the body, as it is used in sutures, stitches and many other bodily applications. My very strong sense is that he simply doesn\'t want to carry a product that will cause him to lose the repeat business he can count on from other lesser fillers.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 5 years 4 months ago #1306324845

Dr Oates wrote: There was also the death of a young Australian guy a few weeks ago in California supposedly complications of injecting silicone into his scrotum going into the blood stream and causing lung inflammation and death.

Why is this happened? Is that because silicone was injected by needle or what?

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 5 years 4 months ago #1306325990

I ended going with the HA product over Ellanse this time around 

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 5 years 4 months ago #1306331641

chester wrote: Everything I read on PCL indicates that this product is very safe in the body, as it is used in Sutures, stitches and many other bodily applications. My very strong sense is that he simply doesn\'t want to carry a product that will cause him to lose the repeat business he can count on from other lesser fillers.

Yes, that was what I gathered from everything I read as well.

I asked them directly via email. Their response was that there is another clinic doing Ellanse \"en masse\" and that they have had \"a few\" complications come through to them. These were granuloma and uneven distribution, and they said that there was \"very little that can be done\" for these cases. 

Not sure about granuloma, but uneven distribution I would think would be no different from PMMA, where a skilled injector and good aftercare would take care of it. 

Just relaying what they said.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 5 years 4 months ago #1306331692

holy sit, lol ... I just looked at moorgate\'s Ellanse page, which they claim is ultra safe and checked out their before and after pics (requires entering birthdate) ... some of them do look uneven and crappy. Can\'t believe they used a couple of those images, lol.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 5 years 4 months ago #1306331828

Personally I wouldn\'t judge Ellanse based on the results of Moorgate or Androfill. Those kind of places are all about the money and try and get you in and out as quickly as possible. 

When I was first considering getting PE I was tempted by HA at Androfill. Then there was an argument on here between a Moderator and Androfill over the use of a cannula vs a needle, with Androfil insisting a needle was as safe and the results are as good. Yet now they say on their website that they\'ve changed to using a cannula and the results are better! 

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 5 years 4 months ago #1306398180

• Androfill
  • General
  • General
  • Androfill www.androfill.com
  • Thank you received: 11
Moderator Edit: Account Approval Pending.