PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293993600

Dr Oates

yes i\'m happy to comment of the Erect feel.

it is certainly not as firm as before the HA but once im fully Erect firmness is fine for me.

im not sure why the HA feels firmer once Erect than Flaccid? im thinking the tightness of the skin around the shaft helps to make it feel firm.

i really like how it now looks straight to me now. that is what started me on this journey. i was embarrassed about the bow when can clearly be seen in my original photos.

feel free to ask me questions guys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293993613

• ll
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0

Dr Oates wrote: Member -
Thanks for sharing your pictures. Can you comment for the forum how it feels once Erect? Is it any different? You have had more ml\'s than most.

Thanks,

Yes, this is something I\'d really like to know. I was even considering a specific thread on HA and Erection quality. I can\'t imagine how it could not feel different. Think about how rock hard the corpus cavernosum gets compared to the Corpus Spongiosum. If you get even 1/2 circumference gain in the Erect state from HA that should roughly translate to 1/8\" or more increase in radius ... so think of 1/8 of an Inch of \"gel\" added between the skin and a rock hard corpus cavernosum. I\'m guessing that this is exactly why the patients and their partners in the Korean study described this \"lack of total rigidity\" (which was missing from all the summary\'s posted on the internet). 

Cheers,
LL

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293993628

• ll
  • General
  • General

member wrote: Dr Oates

yes i\'m happy to comment of the Erect feel.

it is certainly not as firm as before the HA but once im fully Erect firmness is fine for me.

im not sure why the HA feels firmer once Erect than Flaccid? im thinking the tightness of the skin around the shaft helps to make it feel firm.

i really like how it now looks straight to me now. that is what started me on this journey. i was embarrassed about the bow when can clearly be seen in my original photos.

feel free to ask me questions guys

Thanks, I was  typing my post just as you responded. 

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293993696

• ll
  • General
  • General

member wrote: feel free to ask me questions guys

How much total Erect Girth did you gain from HA? Would you say that most partners would not notice anything when feeling it with their hands? 

Thanks!

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293996237

ll

ive had an total increase of 1 Inch

the increase is  noticeable and had a couple of girls comment

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293996317

• ll
  • General
  • General

member wrote: ll

ive had an total increase of 1 Inch

the increase is  noticeable and had a couple of girls comment

Sorry, I didn\'t mean notice the size, I meant anything to do with the hardness feeling slightly unnatural.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293996327

• ll
  • General
  • General

ll wrote: Sorry, I didn\'t mean notice the size, I meant anything to do with the hardness feeling slightly unnatural?

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293998887

ll

ive not had any comments regarding the feel.

i personally think it does feel different but im not sure its different in a bad way. the penis is just as strong and rigid it just has a softer feel and i guess this softer feel cold be taken as good or bad.

i personally don\'t mind the feel, i hope this helps

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293999097

• ll
  • General
  • General

member wrote: ll

ive not had any comments regarding the feel.

i personally think it does feel different but im not sure its different in a bad way. the penis is just as strong and rigid it just has a softer feel and i guess this softer feel cold be taken as good or bad.

i personally don\'t mind the feel, i hope this helps

That makes total sense, thanks. That you were able to get a full Inch Erect and be satisfied with it seems like a very good thing. 

Cheers,
LL

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1294002986

Were the girls\' comments because they \"saw\" the size or \"felt\" it? A squishy gain can really only be seen but not felt and is the reason why I lost interest in the Bathmate.

The job and gains are excellent! However, I was wondering that the vascular, sinewy look of an hard-on is no longer visible and could arouse the suspicion of \"knowledgeable\" girls ...

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1294003136

• ll
  • General
  • General

jogift wrote: A squishy gain can really only be seen but not felt and is the reason why I lost interest in the Bathmate.

I\'d think that an Inch of Girth, even if the outermost 1/8\" was a little softer than the core, would make things tighter enough to feel good to a woman during intercourse, but it\'s a good point. Getting a before and after perspective from women would be invaluable in making a decision.

The full text of the korean study noted that the \"relatively lower\" satisfaction rating was due to the \"lack of total rigidity\", but it should be noted that the score was still a 3.x meaning there WAS satisfaction from the procedure even though it didn\'t rank a perfect 4.

Cheers,
LL

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1294003261

I hoping someone can help me. I have small bump on penis thats very soft and when squeezed it pus came out, should i squeeze it all out or just clean it and put ointment on it?

Also i would squeeze out agood amount thinking i got all of it and like a min later it starts leaking till i squeeze it out again.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1294007618

Hi Dr Oates 

Just a question you mention in one of your posts that Yohimbe will also help you hang lower ?

Are you referring to Yohimbe Hcl?

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1294008504

indiano123 wrote: I hoping someone can help me. I have small bump on penis thats very soft and when squeezed it pus came out, should i squeeze it all out or just clean it and put ointment on it? Also i would squeeze out agood amount thinking i got all of it and like a min later it starts leaking till i squeeze it out again.

See your doctor.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1294008516

BigManX wrote: Hi Dr Oates 

Just a question you mention in one of your posts that Yohimbe will also help you hang lower ?

Are you referring to Yohimbe Hcl?

We dont have Yohimbe in Australia so dont know details. It is widely available as a supplement (for men) elsewhere, the general supplement is the one.