PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 6 months ago #1293773651

Poor response to the pictures because many members have no access to images ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 6 months ago #1293774718

• Visitor
  • Visitor

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 6 months ago #1293775917

Thanks for answering my PMs Dr Oates.
My biggest concern is aesthetics. As i already mentioned im very happy with my Erect size but i take Juvederm into consideration because i would like to have a bigger Flaccid.

Is there a big difference on the results for growers vs showers?
What if i dont like the result. I know its possible to inject Hylase but does it remove it completly? I have a nice shape, proportions and overall very good \"design\". So im worried that i never could get back the original if something goes wrong.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 6 months ago #1293779930

Dr O, what is the worst that has ever happend to any of your patients due to HA treatment? 

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 6 months ago #1293796414

pe99999 wrote: Thanks for answering my PMs Dr Oates.
My biggest concern is aesthetics. As i already mentioned im very happy with my Erect size but i take Juvederm into consideration because i would like to have a bigger Flaccid.

Is there a big difference on the results for growers vs showers?
What if i dont like the result. I know its possible to inject Hylase but does it remove it completly? I have a nice shape, proportions and overall very good \"design\". So im worried that i never could get back the original if something goes wrong.

I find it works very well for growers - it causes it to hang out better (also consider trying Yohimbe). I have never had to Hyalase the whole Calibre procedure but experience elsewhere is things basically go back to where they were.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 6 months ago #1293796433

Swapzor wrote: Dr O, what is the worst that has ever happend to any of your patients due to HA treatment? 

Not getting enough volume. I have had a couple with slight bulges near the circ scar. I have has a few with \'bands\' that have not filled as well and gone back and added some more to get it even - this is why we like to do it in 2 sessions now.
Actually the worst is in the glans. Not getting enough increase in size then trying to go more superficial and getting slight lumps that needed to be dissolved. And of course it was someone out of town.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 6 months ago #1293799798

why does this happen with people from out of town? everything can be fixed but darn it it still happens sometimes....
this is why we always say we would love to c u back in a week or so just to make sure u like your results and everything looks good.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 6 months ago #1293800004

Dr Oates say i got 60cc of HA how soon will it absorb? I heard the more of the filler you have the less it absorbs so would it make sense to get alot of ccs?

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 6 months ago #1293812767

I\'ve gone to Dr Oates\' clinic in Sydney on numerous occasions, and each time Dr S C injected me, never had a problem and found him very professional. So far I\'ve had a total of 5mls in the glans, 2ml on the first occasion for augmentation of the corona and secondly 3 ml for more development and PE. It fixed my PE lasting a lot more now without meds.  Since then I had a total of 11 ml injected into the shaft, the first time 7 ml three months after the glans augmentation. I saw some gains, but when this procedure was followed up another 4ml four months later, the Girth increase started to be noticeable. I\'m a Grower, and my penis doesn\'t shrink back like a turtle anymore. I\'ve never experience had any pain following the procedure.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 6 months ago #1293813368

awesome, not to be to forward but i would love to c some photo\'s before and after, Erect and Flaccid with the HA, seen many with the PMMA but not HA.
thanks

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 6 months ago #1293813819

I must say, that\'s one thing I noticed about HA patients; not a lot of photos.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 6 months ago #1293818066

Please Doc, should there be concerns about \"webbing\" in HA procedure, can there be migration into the scrotum?

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 6 months ago #1293830425

indiano123 wrote: Dr Oates say i got 60cc of HA how soon will it absorb? I heard the more of the filler you have the less it absorbs so would it make sense to get alot of ccs?

Indiana,

That is a whole lot. But we do have a guy coming back for a second lot of 20ml. We just dont have experience on how long that much would last. It would take 4 sessions - at least you could say after each session if that was enough.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 6 months ago #1293830432

hey doc, dose the shockwave therapy effect the HA\'s?

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 6 months ago #1293830433

bigdave2058 wrote: I\'ve gone to Dr Oates\' clinic in Sydney on numerous occasions, and each time Dr S C injected me, never had a problem and found him very professional. So far I\'ve had a total of 5mls in the glans, 2ml on the first occasion for augmentation of the corona and secondly 3 ml for more development and PE. It fixed my PE lasting a lot more now without meds.  Since then I had a total of 11 ml injected into the shaft, the first time 7 ml three months after the glans augmentation. I saw some gains, but when this procedure was followed up another 4ml four months later, the Girth increase started to be noticeable. I\'m a Grower, and my penis doesn\'t shrink back like a turtle anymore. I\'ve never experience had any pain following the procedure.

Hi Big Dave,
Did you want to share pictures ( I am guessing Sydney has pre/post images - or your own)?