PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293904568

Dr Oates wrote:

Hopefully in the next 12 mths we will have some international clinics.

Anything in the UK?

I did find a place in the UK, offering HA but they don\'t specify exactly what it is , although they do offer Voluma for £40 more per ml.

Problem is they seem to have appeared here then had a meltdown under scrutiny which leaves me not trusting the company at all.

35 million men in the damm UK - and not , it seems one single proven, trustworthy legit HA or PMMA practioner.

Boggles the mind.

Open here and clear up Doc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293904776

Hi Dexterphall,

If only it was not such a long flight...If I could find someone to trust and work with I would (will) set up in the UK.
Did I answer about volume to go 5.5\" to 6\" Girth? 15ml will probably do it.

Just found this great graph in the Allergan submission getting FDA approval for Voluma-
FDA Advisory Committee Briefing Document                      May 2, 2013

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293904784

Hi Dexterphall,

If only it was not such a long flight...If I could find someone to trust and work with I would (will) set up in the UK.
Did I answer about volume to go 5.5\" to 6\" Girth? 15ml will probably do it.

Just found this great graph in the Allergan submission getting FDA approval for Voluma-
FDA Advisory Committee Briefing Document                      May 2, 2013
So at 24mths, for over 9ml (in the face) about 2/3\'s still had correction, the more volume the longer they maintained correction.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293904943

I hope so. The Oz trip is one I\'ve done before and not one I want to repeat. It\'s a major pain in the ass from the UK unless you can accord business or first ideally and in the real world it\'s a week away from home and at least £2.5k before you even start operations in flights and hotels etc. I guess I would do it if really pushed but it\'s absurd the UK doesn\'t have a source.

I\'m actually amazed guys like Viel have not moved to HA, they have a solid reputation but I won\'t waste money stuffing fat into my Cock.

How much does 15 ml cost and what exactly do you use HA wise and how long do you think it lasts?

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293908684

Doc, I understand that you inject when Erect. What happens to the material when it has not yet set but the Erection has subsided? Is it possible to show Erect photos?

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293909278

Doc, have you ever used this stuff  Allegan\'s Juvederm Voluma ?

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293914750

Dexterphall wrote: Doc, have you ever used this stuff  Allegan\'s Juvederm Voluma ?

Dexterphall,

Yes it is Voluma that we use.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293914777

Dr Oates wrote:
Dexterphall,

Yes it is Voluma that we use.

Thank you.

I recently contacted Androfill (who I know had a major fall out here) and  they are now using the canula and the same filler as you.

As I\'ve come to trust your process and experience in these matters, that\'s positive.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293914945

Doc how many ml do you think it would take to go from 5.5 to 6\" Erect?

In your experience how much if any of the voluma would be left after 24 months?

I also wanted to say thank you.  I\'ve been focused on PMMA for a long time now and so close to pulling the trigger.  Your input here and weighing up the pros and cons has pushed me towards HA for safety and while the lack of permanency does bother me , I think a relatively inexpensive top up each year isn\'t the end of the world for the benefits.

Now if you can get this side of the pond, it would be great to put that $$ into your pocket in appreciation for helping guide my decision.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293930251

Dexterphall wrote: Doc how many ml do you think it would take to go from 5.5 to 6\" Erect?

15ml should do it.

In your experience how much if any of the voluma would be left after 24 months?
We have only be using Voluma for about 18 mths. I met one of the first test patients on the weekend and he feels it is still there 2 yrs later - and that was with a cheep, short term filler. The previous page I put up a table showing how long Voluma lasts and how it lasts better the more that is put in.

I also wanted to say thank you.  I\'ve been focused on PMMA for a long time now and so close to pulling the trigger.  Your input here and weighing up the pros and cons has pushed me towards HA for safety and while the lack of permanency does bother me , I think a relatively inexpensive top up each year isn\'t the end of the world for the benefits.

Now if you can get this side of the pond, it would be great to put that $$ into your pocket in appreciation for helping guide my decision.

Working on it...

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293933534

Did the filler \"migrate or bunch up\" away from the base, or is there difficulty filling that area? Are there special after-care in the first few days to keep it in place? Any Erect pictures, doc?

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293933753

jogift wrote: Did the filler \"migrate or bunch up\" away from the base, or is there difficulty filling that area? Are there special after-care in the first few days to keep it in place? Any Erect pictures, doc?

Getting Erect pictures is proving difficult - we are dependent on patients sending them in. I have some at the time of the procedure - not sure If I posted them. I think in the photos above it looks like the filler is away from the base - but that is just shadow from pubic hair. However ensuring that the filler is right down to the base is important during the procedure as it can be an issue. Also if not injecting while Erect.

Another photo  

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293935859

Thanks for the feedback, appreciated.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293968192

Hey Guys

average 6inch Girth Erect about two weeks after second round of HA

this is an increase of half an Inch. most of the product was put on the left side to make it look straighter.

procedure went well with no problems.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1293985602

Member -
Thanks for sharing your pictures. Can you comment for the forum how it feels once Erect? Is it any different? You have had more ml\'s than most.

Thanks,