PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1294009073

Dr Oates wrote:
See your doctor.

Thank you and i will.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 5 months ago #1294043372

indiano123 wrote:
Thank you and i will.

Dr Oates it seems you were right about seeing my doctor. They told me i have 2 abscess which they made an incision and drained. I want to know do you think i should move forward with Girth enlargement possibly HA or PMMA? Also a lot of doctors even the Urologist never heard HA or PMMA for Girth enlargement and they flat out said it doesnt exist and i should be grateful for what i have.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 4 months ago #1294116083

Indiano123,

We don\'t have PMMA in Australia, nor any particulate permanent filler. A few years ago they were considered poison. From what I have read from the moderators they may be a reasonable option - maybe at 10%, not excess volume and doing say 3 sessions. The problem is all problems are permanent problems. And I read a paper recently(will find abstract and post) about facial PMMA flaring up with immunotherapy - I can not remember what for.
We have Ellanse a non permanent filler which can last 4+yrs. It splits the difference between HA and PMMA. I did a second test patient last weekend. Technically it was the same as doing HA - maybe easier. Need to see how it settles. My first test with Ellanse wants more.
Most doctors even urologists have no interest in Phalloplasty. we plan to start a series of publications next year - but they will be in plastic surgery journals and never seen by urologists.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 4 months ago #1294123628

Dr Oates, Whats your take on Aqua mid?

I have had 2 round of lengthening with Dr Moore in Sydney and plan to get 10 more cc\'s in the head. Can you tell me more about it? The last round of aqua mid when I had my DFG and it has settled well. For the record, I was a micro penis and want to know whether aqua mid is the best solution going forward. Can you help me please?

The gains I have had are impressive, what can you do to help? I have been told I need 50 cc\'s in the shaft- which is a awful lot of money but, hey I can afford it.

Cheers,

KB.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 4 months ago #1294179803

Dr Oates wrote: Indiano123,

We have Ellanse a non permanent filler which can last 4+yrs. It splits the difference between HA and PMMA. I did a second test patient last weekend. Technically it was the same as doing HA - maybe easier. Need to see how it settles. My first test with Ellanse

Interesting re \"Ellanse\" can it be dissolved like HA if something goes wrong?

How\'s it priced comparative to Juverderm Voluma?

Importantly, have you dared to go on holiday or something , 7 days with no contact from Dr Oates.

I\'m getting information withdrawal symptoms.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 4 months ago #1294180014

Dr Oates wrote: Indiano123,

A few years ago they were considered poison..

Just for clarification, are you sure you aren\'t confusing this with the drug \"PMMA?\" Otherwise, I\'m curious to know where & when PMMA (the filler/material) was considered poisonous?

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 4 months ago #1294204033

Something between HA and PMMA sounds very interesting, any photos?

Also any photos of an Erect HA filled penis?

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 4 months ago #1294205306

I think what Dr Oates means by \"poison\" is that that is how many Drs viewed it, rather than it actually being poiseness. I can kind of understand why. I just can\'t see how PMMA works well in the face. Obviously it does, but from my experience, I know I wouldn\'t want it injected into the dermis of the face. If I stretch and bend my penis I can feel the contour of the PMMA and if that was in my actual skin, I can\'t see how I wouldn\'t be able to notice it. Because in the penis, it\'s injected deeper, into the fascia, it feels very natural and can\'t be detected. But I just can\'t see how that is possible in the face, so can understand why so many Drs are opposed to it. Even the tiniest Nodule would surely be visible if injected into a wrinkle.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 4 months ago #1294219185

KB448

Interesting Dr Moore, did you gain Flaccid and Erect length? If so how much?
I met with him years ago but didn\'t go ahead due to cost and the fact he only did Dermal Grafts at the time.
He says he has a patent and is the only dr who can do a procedure that gives Erect length, I could never find anybody who had surgery with him though.
How does the aqua mid feel? I have never heard of any body else putting aqua mid in the penis.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 4 months ago #1294228998

kb4488 wrote: Dr Oates, Whats your take on Aqua mid?

I have had 2 round of lengthening with Dr Moore in Sydney and plan to get 10 more cc\'s in the head. Can you tell me more about it? The last round of aqua mid when I had my DFG and it has settled well. For the record, I was a micro penis and want to know whether aqua mid is the best solution going forward. Can you help me please?

The gains I have had are impressive, what can you do to help? I have been told I need 50 cc\'s in the shaft- which is a awful lot of money but, hey I can afford it.

Cheers,

KB.

Hi KB,

Sorry went away to sail in the King\'s Cup Regatta in Phuket...

Aquamid is something I don\'t use - I just don\'t feel comfortable with permanent fillers. I am certain there are plenty of people with Aquamid in their face with no problem. I have seen Aquamid disappear despite being \'permanent\'. The people who come to me have problems. Early infection is the main issue. It really needs to be done as a sterile procedure - which wa not understood when it was introduced a decade ago. I have seen it to be mobile within a long tract on the face and be able to be pushed about. But a colleague (friend of Dr Moore)who did 15ml of Aquamid to the penis was one of the people who got me interested in  PE.
10 ml in the head seems a huge amount, so does 50ml in the shaft. If you do go that was do it bit by bit. So Dr Moore did lengthening surgery?

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 4 months ago #1294229015

Dexterphall wrote:
Interesting re \"Ellanse\" can it be dissolved like HA if something goes wrong?

How\'s it priced comparative to Juverderm Voluma?

Importantly, have you dared to go on holiday or something , 7 days with no contact from Dr Oates.

I\'m getting information withdrawal symptoms.

Ellanse can not be dissolved, but the collagen reaction to it can be reduced with steroid injections. It is more expensive than Voluma - we have done a trial at $400/ml.
Yes went sailing, racing, won.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 4 months ago #1294229047

Skeptical One wrote:
Just for clarification, are you sure you aren\'t confusing this with the drug \"PMMA?\" Otherwise, I\'m curious to know where & when PMMA (the filler/material) was considered poisonous?

SO,

More of a slang use. Particulate fillers were totally out of favour, especially permanent ones because of the high rate of granuloma. But they have certainly improved over the years. The quality control on particle size, consistency of size and shape (spherical) seems to have made a big difference.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 4 months ago #1294229085

hoddle10 wrote: I think what Dr Oates means by \"poison\" is that that is how many Drs viewed it, rather than it actually being poiseness. I can kind of understand why. I just can\'t see how PMMA works well in the face. Obviously it does, but from my experience, I know I wouldn\'t want it injected into the dermis of the face. If I stretch and bend my penis I can feel the contour of the PMMA and if that was in my actual skin, I can\'t see how I wouldn\'t be able to notice it. Because in the penis, it\'s injected deeper, into the fascia, it feels very natural and can\'t be detected. But I just can\'t see how that is possible in the face, so can understand why so many Drs are opposed to it. Even the tiniest Nodule would surely be visible if injected into a wrinkle.

Thats what I meant Hoddle.

I have seen a patient who had PMMA ( we think) injected deep into her face in Asia. After some years her face swelled, had a CT and came to see me. The CT showed multiple ringed \'marbles\' in her face - in muscle, fat planes, over bone... Fortunately it settled by itself and you could not really see or feel them.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 4 months ago #1294231754

Thanks Dr Oates. As always helpful.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 4 months ago #1294234140

Dr. Oates-
I\'ve found no one in the central USA who does HA on the glans, so I asked a Plastic Surgeon in San Antonio, Texas about it, and they are interested in learning how to do it.  Can you offer some advise to help a fellow medical professional (who wouldn\'t be a competitor)?  Thanks,