PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 6 years 11 months ago #1295598486

I did the corona/flare or the glans yesterday as pert of a treatment using Juverderm Ultra Plus (as it is called in Australia). Got a MUCH better result than I have had with Voluma or just straight Juvederm. 

Ultra Plus is a much \'stiffer\' product that produces the real \'duck beak\' lips. But seems to be really good for the glans.

Hopefully some photos soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 6 years 11 months ago #1295598522

photo\'s? increase in size, how much did u inject? noticeable to the touch? sensitivity issues?

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 6 years 11 months ago #1295618240

i almost had this procedure done yesterday, next time...

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 6 years 11 months ago #1295618476

Yep the study arrived via email a few days ago 

Dr Oates wrote: Hi AS,

Good question. It is not known if gelquing/pumping will affect the HA. I tend to recommend an extender like phalosan or androman. But if having PRP then pump.

We are just starting our next study - unfortunately most guys did not give us their email or asked not to be contacted (with marketing) so not getting all the numbers. But asking some questions that may help.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 6 years 11 months ago #1295647966

Our first paper has been published in Aesthetic Surgery Journal, more to come - 
academic.oup.com/asj/article-abstract/do...irectedFrom=fulltext

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 6 years 11 months ago #1295648235

How anyone could trust literature from someone with such a vested interest is beyond me.
Nothing about this Dr in particular, it\'s just human nature.
When ethics conflict with self interest I\'ve found self interest almost always wins.

It\'\'s like going to a car salesman for honest advice and expecting him to be motivated primarily by what\'s good for you and not him.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 6 years 11 months ago #1295648547

At the end of the day, if there weren\'t people around like Dr Oates people would still be going to to surgeons who cut their ligs remove their Foreskin and injected them with fat, basically just mutilate their genitals
Dr Oates is nothing but a good thing and his contribution to the board and Phalloplasty is invaluable.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 6 years 11 months ago #1295648905

HA is a major improvment and it\'s a great resource to have a Dr actually on these boards.

But he is human and we should all remember his primary goal is to make money through employment, like us all.
He will have multiple motives for what he does. He probably does genuinely care about his patients. But he also cares aout beating the competition and making his skills more appealing than the next Dr.

Just be critical and consider people\'s motives.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 6 years 11 months ago #1295650789

i have known many a doctor and to be honest dr. is just a title. people r people, there r good and bad, some have ulterior motives and some have good intentions and some genuinely like people and want to help others and then there r some who r out to make money. at the end of the day dr. Oates results r good, dr. C\'s results r good, i think both people genuinely like what they do and r in it to help others, yes they charge money but i bet u they would be happy to give their talents to those less fortunate.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 6 years 11 months ago #1295651752

Well said, you sexy best you.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 6 years 11 months ago #1295679863

naginati wrote: Well said, you sexy best you.

Hi Naginati,

Reasonable comments and thanks to Reklaw for support.

As I put in my very first post - 
I am a doctor providing injectable penis augmentation with HA in Australia. So remember to take anything I say with the understanding that I will probably write to support what I do. But I will try and explain why i do it and why I don\'t think there is anything better available at the moment.
and
I am happy to answer questions - but remember again - I have a commercial interest in this. But that commercial interest requires happy patients.

Like everyone here I think there a a lot of money to be made in the perfect phalloplasty procedure. I don\'t think I am there yet. But want to offer something that minimises serious long term complications. The penis is just not an area where guys tolerate that.

So I try to be upfront with my self interest both with members and hopefully myself. With feedback and information about what is happening around the world I hope my CALIBRE procedure will become better and better and lead the way.

So now a shameless self promotion. If guys can search penis enlargement or CALIBRE in Google and scroll down and find/click my clinic somehow - www.calibreclinic.com.au apparently that is great for my SEO.

Any comments on improving the website or facebook page greatly appreciated.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 6 years 11 months ago #1295682414

Can\'t get much fairer than that. If you can make money by giving people what they want then do it.

Of course you can hold both selfish and caring motives at the same time.
Fair play to you. Thanks for your time on this board.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 6 years 11 months ago #1295707407

Reminder to members, this is a question & answer thread pertaining to the services provided by Dr. Oates. Calibre Clinic & Dr. Oates are PhalloBoard Sponsors, and by definition, have a vested commercial interest. There is nothing wrong with this. Sponsorships, memberships, and donations all help keep PhalloBoards afloat.I should also remind members, especially the newer generation of posters, that this forum has had a history of dealing with less-than-scrupulous physicians & their affiliates. There is an active ban & blacklist of certain players in field of penis enlargement (physicians, assistants, brokers, etc), mostly due to their inappropriate use of this forum and/or unethical methodologies. It\'s very refreshing to then find practitioners who approach us the right way, without attempting to shill our forum or manipulate members into pursuing more dangerous avenues of penis enlargement. Dr. Oates can be counted among those who have respected this forum, its rules, and its need for authenticity between physician-&-community.

That said, there is nothing unethical about promoting one\'s work, especially if it\'s their livelihood. I believe if you dig deep into our forum (including the original found at Phalloplasty.proboards.com), you\'ll see we\'ve been both welcoming & critical of aspiring penis-enlargement doctors. I assure the forum at large that PB will continue to look out for \"the little man,\" and that we only invite sponsors we determine to be of \"high caliber\" (shout out to Dr. Oates    ). The fact that we\'ve turned down reasonable sums of cash from certain parties should be a testament to how serious we take this matter.

If there are any questions, comments, or concerns regarding any of our sponsors or their content, please address them to me or the Feedback Forum. Otherwise I politely ask we resume this thread\'s original function & purpose: Question & Answer for Dr. Oates and his team at Calibre Clinic.

Thanks in advance for your consideration, and thanks to Dr. Oates for his quality content submissions.

-S.O.
PhalloBoards Administrator

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 6 years 10 months ago #1295844482

Dr Oats 

How did it go with the longer lasting filler you were trialling?

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 6 years 9 months ago #1296404179

I used Ellanse to help cover PMMA lumps and it is apparently doing really well. He lives in another part of the country but coming back in 2 weeks to show me.