PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 1 month ago #1294976987

Hi Dr Oates

I\'ve had 23ml of voluma in two sessions 15ml then 8ml, 5 days apart. The second session was 12 days ago. I have a some questions and would appreciate your opinion:

- the filler has not settled yet and the Dr did warn me that it would take longer given the amount. Its not like i get big volumes moving around but every day i find lumps that i have smoothed out peaking again. When should i expected it to have fully settled with zero movement?

- In some areas the filler feels much firmer. Under the shaft and close to the glans i have an area which when Flaccid it sometimes feels like fluid in a membrane. Do you think it might become firmer as the other areas?

- the voluma injections involve a lot of very intense massaging and pressure. I already have a slight curve (dent) on the left which i presume is Peyronie\'s involving scar tissue. Could all this massaging make it worse?

- assuming we all do 3 sessions every 18 months, isn\'t that an awful lot of antibiotics? In the past 10 years i have taken antibiotics maybe twice so this is an issue for me. Health authorities globally continuously advise against taking antibiotics too often due to resistance but surely not great for the individual taking them either. So is this wise?  

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 1 month ago #1294980895

Dr. Oates, might it be that address the glans a different filler could be better? I\'m thinking about the lips HA as an example.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 1 month ago #1294983589

sg0123456 wrote: Hi Dr Oates

I\'ve had 23ml of voluma in two sessions 15ml then 8ml, 5 days apart. The second session was 12 days ago. I have a some questions and would appreciate your opinion:

- the filler has not settled yet and the Dr did warn me that it would take longer given the amount. Its not like i get big volumes moving around but every day i find lumps that i have smoothed out peaking again. When should i expected it to have fully settled with zero movement?

This is being a bit slow. I wonder if you are having a reaction to the Voluma. But at this stage keep doing what you are doing.

- In some areas the filler feels much firmer. Under the shaft and close to the glans i have an area which when Flaccid it sometimes feels like fluid in a membrane. Do you think it might become firmer as the other areas?

Maybe in the areas you feel there is fluid you do have some retained swelling. I think we keep waiting and see

- the voluma injections involve a lot of very intense massaging and pressure. I already have a slight curve (dent) on the left which i presume is Peyronie\'s involving scar tissue. Could all this massaging make it worse?

So you had a slight curve prior to the filler? I don\'t think the massaging is going to make it worse. The penis is designed for a lot of massaging/activity.

- assuming we all do 3 sessions every 18 months, isn\'t that an awful lot of antibiotics? In the past 10 years i have taken antibiotics maybe twice so this is an issue for me. Health authorities globally continuously advise against taking antibiotics too often due to resistance but surely not great for the individual taking them either. So is this wise?  

We don\'t plan to do 3 sessions every 18 mths. Most guys have 2, maybe 3 sessions to get to the size they want. Maybe in the next 2 years another 1 maybe 2. That amount of AB is pretty insignificant. There are lots of people who, for various reasons, take AB\'s constantly or weekly or monthly. The problem is probably more for the environment.

keep us posted!

Thanks!

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 1 month ago #1294983602

mato23 wrote: Dr. Oates, might it be that address the glans a different filler could be better? I\'m thinking about the lips HA as an example.

Mato,

We are planning to trial that soon. We do less glans treatments than shaft although I did 3ml (second session) using Voluma this week. Voluma does seem to last longer but maybe simple Juvederm would be fine. We also hope to trial another company product soon too.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 1 month ago #1294983627

Hope these pictures load OK. This is the guy I just reviewed this week now 2 weeks post 10 ml Voluma. Mid shaft circumference has gone from 8.25cm to 11.5 so nearly 40% increase. Still not perfect, may have a little swelling and he may come back for another 5 ml later.

Hmmm having trouble with the photos in the form they are in, so will have to get some help.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 1 month ago #1294988870

\"We don\'t plan to do 3 sessions every 18 mths. Most guys have 2, maybe 3 sessions to get to the size they want. Maybe in the next 2 years another 1 maybe 2\" 

Dr Oates thanks for the reply.

I am not sure that the numbers above add up. I estimate that to get where I need I will have around 30 to 35ml. My understanding is that according to the manufacturer the product lasts 18 months. So to retain my full size I have to get another 35ml after 18 months. As its not advisable to get 35ml in one session, i would be looking at 3 sessions of 11-12ml. Even if I chose to maintain once a year that would mean 23ml which again is too much for one session. Even two sessions of 12ml each may be too much filler in one go (I did 15ml in one go and would definitely avoid it in the future).

I have read from other posts of yours that you expect it may last longer but am i right that your reasoning is speculative? This is a big long term commitment for us in many ways (money, time, health risks, days of no sex) and i think its wise to plan based on the manufacturers guidance.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 1 month ago #1295024125

sg0123456 wrote: \"We don\'t plan to do 3 sessions every 18 mths. Most guys have 2, maybe 3 sessions to get to the size they want. Maybe in the next 2 years another 1 maybe 2\" 

Dr Oates thanks for the reply.

I am not sure that the numbers above add up. I estimate that to get where I need I will have around 30 to 35ml. My understanding is that according to the manufacturer the product lasts 18 months. So to retain my full size I have to get another 35ml after 18 months. As its not advisable to get 35ml in one session, i would be looking at 3 sessions of 11-12ml. Even if I chose to maintain once a year that would mean 23ml which again is too much for one session. Even two sessions of 12ml each may be too much filler in one go (I did 15ml in one go and would definitely avoid it in the future).

I have read from other posts of yours that you expect it may last longer but am i right that your reasoning is speculative? This is a big long term commitment for us in many ways (money, time, health risks, days of no sex) and i think its wise to plan based on the manufacturers guidance.

Not exactly. I posted a image somewhere showing that with increased volumes they were getting 80% retention at about 30mths. Will try and post it again. Our long term experience is growing. 35 ml is a lot. We don\'t have many guys beyond much over 20ml. Depends on length too. And at 2 yrs you may only need 12ml to maintain the gains. But this is all very new - I don\'t think anyone has enough long term experience to say.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 1 week ago #1295409123

Hello to all, im a long time lurker here and this is my first post here I was a phallosan forte user but unable to achieve any gains so im now looking into fillers for added Girth. now after reading about all the different types of fillers for increased Girth i gotta say even though PMMA isnt fully understanded on the long term health risks it seems like it can actually do the job if everything goes right (after care and all) but since the long term side effects seem to be unknown i started to gravitate towards HA for Girth gains. My question is how does the HA feel in the penis after injected like does it feel like the actual penis or does it feel like theres edema under the skin of the penis like after a long pumping sessio, also does HA provide any permanent benefits to the penis if injected over long term like every 18 months or so.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 1 week ago #1295433721

MB,

Good questions. In a soft penis, with HA there is more soft tissue. Some guys feel it is a bit softer to touch - especially at first with some swelling. But it is integrated into the tissue and that reduces so most guys don\'t really notice much difference apart from size. When fully Erect the skin is so tight - especially with the HA adding more Girth - that it feels pretty much the same as normal.

I have just written a blog on long term gains from HA. There are some paper written on the subject. The post probably won\'t go up for a few days, see website below.

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 1 week ago #1295433918

Dr Oates i have some quick questions, i did pe for a while after my first procedure and my skin is pretty loose or at least i have a lot of it and sfter the second procedure i first felt like it was a bit more squishy or soft than the first time ( even if it is now improving after a month). i still have 4 ml to be injected :

- Do you think that it might be a critical amount of HA to be injected in case of loose skin ? Like once there is enough qty tension with skin is higher and therefore Erect result firmer ?

- is it nornal that it feels mich firmer on the side and side bottom of the shaft that on the top surface (top is definitely more squishy than sides and bottom faces) ?

Thanks a lot

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 1 week ago #1295459192

web site is looking good!

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 1 week ago #1295463312

mat744 wrote: Dr Oates i have some quick questions, i did pe for a while after my first procedure and my skin is pretty loose or at least i have a lot of it and sfter the second procedure i first felt like it was a bit more squishy or soft than the first time ( even if it is now improving after a month). i still have 4 ml to be injected : - Do you think that it might be a critical amount of HA to be injected in case of loose skin ? Like once there is enough qty tension with skin is higher and therefore Erect result firmer ? - is it nornal that it feels mich firmer on the side and side bottom of the shaft that on the top surface (top is definitely more squishy than sides and bottom faces) ? Thanks a lot

Hi Mat,

I guess it will take a certain amount of volume to fill any excess skin. As the skin fills it feels harder on Erection - as long as you get a decently hard Erection. Unless there is a variation on how much is put in the different locations there should not be much difference. You didn\'t get your HA with us?

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 7 years 1 week ago #1295463902

Tks for your reply dc Oates

No i did not i am based in europ and the trip itsf + time off make it totally unmanageable for me to go to australia even if i am more and more interested in ellianse though.

I think the product is injected pretty homogeneously but i always felt like the top surface of the shaft is not responding the same way, maybe because i am pretty thin and especially flat to start with. If the other guys who had HA are experiencing simillar thing would be interesting to have they feedback if they face the same or not

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 6 years 11 months ago #1295544745

Hi Dr Oates, Do you think techniques like Jelquing and devices like penis extenders can be used in conjunction with HA fillers? Or is there a risk that this would potentially accelerate the breakdown of the filler?

HA injectable Phalloplasty - for safety 6 years 11 months ago #1295547193

Hi AS,

Good question. It is not known if gelquing/pumping will affect the HA. I tend to recommend an extender like phalosan or androman. But if having PRP then pump.

We are just starting our next study - unfortunately most guys did not give us their email or asked not to be contacted (with marketing) so not getting all the numbers. But asking some questions that may help.