PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Temporary fillers

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278405266

razor101 wrote: Restylane or Juvederm ?

Both Juvederm and Restylane are FDA approved Hyaluronic Acid fillers. There are minor technical differences in the two products. Both are proven to provide lasting results. Having said that, I think an experienced physician can do just about anything with just about any product.What is important to the consumer is what happens to a product when it is used by a less experienced physician. This is important because not everyone is going to be treated by the \"world\'s greatest.\"As a physician with a great deal of experience with these products, I prefer Restylaneand Perlane. The \"smoothness\" of Juvederm is not a clinically meaningful expression. It is a marketing term of art. The marketing people are making lemonade out of lemons.Having said that, when injecting tiny volumes, Juvederm is less likely to form a bump because it readily diffuses in the tissues. This is an advantage for doctors who are not prepared to mold and work with the filler once it is in the tissue.Restylane is more cohesive and tends to stay where it is placed. It needs to be carefully molded once injected.The advantage of this cohesion is that Restylane can be used to build up the face in away that is impossible with Juvederm. This is especially evident in the lower eyelid/tear trough hollow under the eyes. Juvederm injected in this area in enough volume to make a difference can readily drift into the top of the cheek creating unwanted fullness. This does not happen with Restylane.On the other hand, one has to expect lumps with Restylane and actively work to smooth these if they occur. This can easily be done and it is my opinion that the results are worth the effort.Some authors here suggest that Juvederm does not last, and I think the reality is that it does last but it tends to get flattened in the tissue and over time appears less effective.Recognize that some offices push products because the doctors get financial incentives from the companies to do so and these incentives increase based on how much of the company\'s product the offices uses.For example, Allergan incentivizes plastic surgeons by counting any of the Allergan products, this includes BOTOX, Juvederm, Prevage, as well as Allergan manufacturedbreast implants. For Allergan, the offices that use enough of their product not only get a significant discount on product, they get favorable placement on the Allergan doctor referral website.Medicis, the company that makes Restylane, has a similar type program, but it only applied to its Hyaluronic Acid filler products. So be aware of this because it creates a potential bias in what the doctor may recommend.

For penis enhancement and according to the above ,,, It seems that Juvederm wins !

Unless I missed it, which physician wrote the above?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278402529

Restylane or Juvederm ?

Both Juvederm and Restylane are FDA approved Hyaluronic Acid fillers. There are minor technical differences in the two products. Both are proven to provide lasting results. Having said that, I think an experienced physician can do just about anything with just about any product.What is important to the consumer is what happens to a product when it is used by a less experienced physician. This is important because not everyone is going to be treated by the \"world\'s greatest.\"As a physician with a great deal of experience with these products, I prefer Restylaneand Perlane. The \"smoothness\" of Juvederm is not a clinically meaningful expression. It is a marketing term of art. The marketing people are making lemonade out of lemons.Having said that, when injecting tiny volumes, Juvederm is less likely to form a bump because it readily diffuses in the tissues. This is an advantage for doctors who are not prepared to mold and work with the filler once it is in the tissue.Restylane is more cohesive and tends to stay where it is placed. It needs to be carefully molded once injected.The advantage of this cohesion is that Restylane can be used to build up the face in away that is impossible with Juvederm. This is especially evident in the lower eyelid/tear trough hollow under the eyes. Juvederm injected in this area in enough volume to make a difference can readily drift into the top of the cheek creating unwanted fullness. This does not happen with Restylane.On the other hand, one has to expect lumps with Restylane and actively work to smooth these if they occur. This can easily be done and it is my opinion that the results are worth the effort.Some authors here suggest that Juvederm does not last, and I think the reality is that it does last but it tends to get flattened in the tissue and over time appears less effective.Recognize that some offices push products because the doctors get financial incentives from the companies to do so and these incentives increase based on how much of the company\'s product the offices uses.For example, Allergan incentivizes plastic surgeons by counting any of the Allergan products, this includes BOTOX, Juvederm, Prevage, as well as Allergan manufacturedbreast implants. For Allergan, the offices that use enough of their product not only get a significant discount on product, they get favorable placement on the Allergan doctor referral website.Medicis, the company that makes Restylane, has a similar type program, but it only applied to its Hyaluronic Acid filler products. So be aware of this because it creates a potential bias in what the doctor may recommend.

For penis enhancement and according to the above ,,, It seems that Juvederm wins !

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278396153

When I called their office and requested radiese to be injected, it was a simple no on the radiese and said that they prefered fat as it was better with stem cell technique. I will give them a call again as to get the reason for not injecting radiese in the first place.
@yao: with my stats I want to do it as soon as possible but I want to be 100% sure to pull the trigger.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278394130

Same question from me: why is Dr. Viel against Radiesse? He is a competent surgeon; he must have very good reasons to object to the use of Radiesse. His viewpoint on the matter would be be extremely valuable information.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278392409

• yao
  • yao's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
@girth121: what was dr viel\'s reason for not using Radiesse?Have you had a chat with dr ralph....apparently he injects Restylane but not Radiesse as so far no one has requested it.I agree with you as Radiesse provides us time to see how PMMA evolves in the short run.If you find a doc willing to inject Radiesse...when are you planning to pull the trigger?@interested: when are you planning to take the plunge with Radiesse?

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278385356

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278384996

Well I am with you interested1. I think using a temporary solution which is safe and effective is the way to go for now until we are 100% sure about PMMA. Please guys carry on with the research to find the best doctor with the best product. Btw I had called Dr Viel and inquired if he will inject radiese, he said no, as he only uses fat which is the best temp filler according to him.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278383854

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278382316

• yao
  • yao's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Interested.. Have u heard back of the doc.
How many here would be interested in eadiesse?

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278305131

In praise of Hyaluronic Acid: apparently, not even by insane self-administration of the product you can royally fuck up for life: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3483579/?report=classic

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278296350

I found one of the negative reports, I post it directly here, traduced in english (by google), then you can judge better (it\'s not precised if macrolane or not):

Hi, I am a week ago, it is painless Erect against the effects are not top, just after the tassel on the left I have a residue that make a ball of acid, it\'s said to not hesitate to crush \"with the thumb and forefinger\" I tried but it did not work,acid is still malleable for about 4weeks It says that you can resume sexual activity after 48 hours but I do not believe it, the acid is not fixed, they especially recommended to avoid baths, sauna, pool, steam room, and sex not before the 5th day \"little booklet provided after injection (they finally against-say). the general appearance Flaccid is pretty well.Negative, it is soft to the touch, to this day, I hesitate to have this acid removed .. I do not know,Frankly if the acid doesn\'t correctly propagates along the penis it is ugly Erect. That\'s why I hesitate to have it removed

I think the guy has been fooled by the advertising. Maybe it\'s not that bad, just needs better aftercare... I\'ll try to find the others to see if they are revelant.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278283243

Any clip starring this \"Nice\" guy (pun intended) performing the magic act? May be his work is much better?