PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Temporary fillers

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282696

That\'s what he says, but it isn\'t him. The guy in the photo has had his ligs cut, hence the V/Y scar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282687

If I am not mistaken, the host says that he is going to show before and after of the penis of the guy from the clip (the lad showing his back, wearing a wig and speaking about his PE experience in the clip. So the attached snapshot is actually showing the penis of this lucky fellow.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278283380

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278283464

A couple of very good before/after pics.

It is interesting that beside French and English his site can be read in Russian (no German, Spanish, Italian, etc); speaks volume of economic transition in Europe.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278286283

@hoddle

ok thanks.

@aestheticgirth

I\'m not considering FFT myself, just reporting what I read in the thread I linked (initially to find testimonies on Macrolane or equivalents). I\'ve never been interested in FFT, didn\'t read much on the subject and don\'t advise anyone on doing it.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278285985

I don\'t understand why you guys even talk about fat injections. I do not belive that it is firm in Erect state. The other problems everyone who has read abit on pe speak for themself aswell (lumpy, unevenly resolving, simply shit imo). If people are happy with it, that is the exception. And therefore i would not count on beenig one of those lucky people.

The other 3 filler options we are talking about in this thread are way more promising. Everything reason for this is written already in this thread.At least to me it is clear where the investigation should go and fat is just like \"what the heck?!\" to me at this point.

ps excellent idea of asking greenwald for a video of his performance hoddle. its so simply these days.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278285768

FFT is fat injection. It stands for Free Fat Transfer.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278285727

Well I don\'t really know, I am because of a specific problem, skin wouldn\'t slide along the shaft.

Ok that\'s what you call FFT, it will help my understanding.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278285488

Thanks. There seem to be a lot of Dr\'s in France doing FFT.

Do you know how common Circumcision is in France?

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278285333

They say they are happy about it.

Soft when flaccid, hard when erect as it seems. Which surprised some as it\'s fat, Ididn\'t know as well.

The major concerns are the price, they say 2000 ' to be cheap.

The fact that it\'s temporary. A guy says he losts 1cm in one year and that it happened suddenly, he is quite pissed off but he has still 1.5 cm gain, which means he got near a full inch increase for one year and then lost a little more than 0.5.

They say it mostly resorbs over time but a little remains permanently, and the more times you do it, the more remains long term.

As the fat is taken on your own body, if you\'re too fit this will not be possible.

They talk about a pioneer of this procedure: Dr Abecassis (french dr)

www.chirurgie-intime.com/docteur-abecassis/

I havn\'t read the whole thing, maybe there are bad experiences I didn\'t see.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278285191

Sorry, can\'t get translate to work on the page for some reason. What do they say about fat injection?

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278285145

hoddle10 wrote:
Basically he\'s just talking about the difference between Macrolane and Restylane. Macrolane is used for the body and comes in bigger syringes, while Restylane is a facial filler, much more expensive and come is 1ml syringes.

I still don\'t understand why he is half the price of the Dr in Nice, who also uses Macrolane.

When researching did you find any guys on French forums who had had any PE surgery?

Can\'t tell you concerning the price.

I haven\'t searched much french testimonies but tried again tonight and found a big thread, mostly about fat injection (surgery), I don\'t know if you count it into temporary fillers. Here it is:

forum.doctissimo.fr/forme-beaute/chirurg...s-sujet_152712_1.htm

They talk a bit about hyaludronic acid, only saying there are testimonies from people unhappy about it... The post is on page 20 by Alex932.
If I find the threads in question I\'ll post links here.

If you need translation google can\'t provide, just tell me.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278284231

Jelq Nicholson wrote: @hoddle

I searched alternatives to this dr and found a lot in France, all were much more expensive than the dr from Nice.

I think this is because he uses a big syringe instead of multiple small ones, this way it\'s cheaper and safer method. This is what he explains in his video.

He also says in the bigger syringe he uses a special filler \"for the body\" that suits perfectly to PE,, firm etc. He says the filler in little syringe is not as good for PE.

I think it\'s just Macrolane reading the mail posted in this topic, but I don\'t know much on temporary fillers.

I searched testimonies on this particular doctor but didn\'t find any. Only found an unhappy guy who had Hyaluronic Acid injection, but I don\'t know with which Dr.

Basically he\'s just talking about the difference between Macrolane and Restylane. Macrolane is used for the body and comes in bigger syringes, while Restylane is a facial filler, much more expensive and come is 1ml syringes.

I still don\'t understand why he is half the price of the Dr in Nice, who also uses Macrolane.

When researching did you find any guys on French forums who had had any PE surgery?

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278284060

supa wrote: try again my dear spanky: link is correct.

link only works in the UK...i am from the US

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278283901

@hoddle

I searched alternatives to this dr and found a lot in France, all were much more expensive than the dr from Nice.

I think this is because he uses a big syringe instead of multiple small ones, this way it\'s cheaper and safer method. This is what he explains in his video.

He also says in the bigger syringe he uses a special filler \"for the body\" that suits perfectly to PE,, firm etc. He says the filler in little syringe is not as good for PE.

I think it\'s just Macrolane reading the mail posted in this topic, but I don\'t know much on temporary fillers.

I searched testimonies on this particular doctor but didn\'t find any. Only found an unhappy guy who had Hyaluronic Acid injection, but I don\'t know with which Dr.