PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Temporary fillers

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282625

Rather than pausing the video before \"printing\" the page, you just print it while the video is in motion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282583

How did you get that? I tried to get a screen shot from that clip months ago and every time I paused it, a message blocked the photo!

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282549

supa coming to the rescue: please find attached snapshot of the video taken at the 5:51 min mark.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282940

I\'m not going to do it again. It\'s just at times it\'s easy to start considering it again. I do want a bigger penis, but I\'m not sure I\'m a great candidate for PMMA at this stage. So I\'m always looking for alternatives. The main reason FFT still tempts me is because there is now the option to have PMMA at a later date and smooth out the problems with that fat were they to occur.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278283056

The macrolane result from Dr. Viel procedure in the clip you posted earlier looks very, very good.

Would be interesting to know the exact reason why Dr. Viel stopped offering macrolane altogether.

Btw, the brit reporter in the clip is incredibly funny: the faces he makes during the procedure! And then -totally unbelievable- he shows his Cock in the clip! I can\'t believe the girl towards the end of the video is his girlfriend; she must be an actress playing the role of his girlfriend.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278285191

Sorry, can\'t get translate to work on the page for some reason. What do they say about fat injection?

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278285145

hoddle10 wrote:
Basically he\'s just talking about the difference between Macrolane and Restylane. Macrolane is used for the body and comes in bigger syringes, while Restylane is a facial filler, much more expensive and come is 1ml syringes.

I still don\'t understand why he is half the price of the Dr in Nice, who also uses Macrolane.

When researching did you find any guys on French forums who had had any PE surgery?

Can\'t tell you concerning the price.

I haven\'t searched much french testimonies but tried again tonight and found a big thread, mostly about fat injection (surgery), I don\'t know if you count it into temporary fillers. Here it is:

forum.doctissimo.fr/forme-beaute/chirurg...s-sujet_152712_1.htm

They talk a bit about hyaludronic acid, only saying there are testimonies from people unhappy about it... The post is on page 20 by Alex932.
If I find the threads in question I\'ll post links here.

If you need translation google can\'t provide, just tell me.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278284231

Jelq Nicholson wrote: @hoddle

I searched alternatives to this dr and found a lot in France, all were much more expensive than the dr from Nice.

I think this is because he uses a big syringe instead of multiple small ones, this way it\'s cheaper and safer method. This is what he explains in his video.

He also says in the bigger syringe he uses a special filler \"for the body\" that suits perfectly to PE,, firm etc. He says the filler in little syringe is not as good for PE.

I think it\'s just Macrolane reading the mail posted in this topic, but I don\'t know much on temporary fillers.

I searched testimonies on this particular doctor but didn\'t find any. Only found an unhappy guy who had Hyaluronic Acid injection, but I don\'t know with which Dr.

Basically he\'s just talking about the difference between Macrolane and Restylane. Macrolane is used for the body and comes in bigger syringes, while Restylane is a facial filler, much more expensive and come is 1ml syringes.

I still don\'t understand why he is half the price of the Dr in Nice, who also uses Macrolane.

When researching did you find any guys on French forums who had had any PE surgery?

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278284060

supa wrote: try again my dear spanky: link is correct.

link only works in the UK...i am from the US

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278283901

@hoddle

I searched alternatives to this dr and found a lot in France, all were much more expensive than the dr from Nice.

I think this is because he uses a big syringe instead of multiple small ones, this way it\'s cheaper and safer method. This is what he explains in his video.

He also says in the bigger syringe he uses a special filler \"for the body\" that suits perfectly to PE,, firm etc. He says the filler in little syringe is not as good for PE.

I think it\'s just Macrolane reading the mail posted in this topic, but I don\'t know much on temporary fillers.

I searched testimonies on this particular doctor but didn\'t find any. Only found an unhappy guy who had Hyaluronic Acid injection, but I don\'t know with which Dr.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278283464

A couple of very good before/after pics.

It is interesting that beside French and English his site can be read in Russian (no German, Spanish, Italian, etc); speaks volume of economic transition in Europe.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278283380

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278283326

supa wrote: Any clip starring this \"Nice\" guy (pun intended) performing the magic act? May be his work is much better?

No, I found his site yesterday whilst looking at FFT in France. I think the site has been posted here before. There were a couple of FFT photos, but no Macrolane examples.

I see if I can find it again and post a link.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278283243

Any clip starring this \"Nice\" guy (pun intended) performing the magic act? May be his work is much better?

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278283214

Speaking of Macrolane, there is a second Dr in Nice that does it, yet he charges 2400 euros. That is twice as much as the other guy. It seems a bit odd.