PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Temporary fillers

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282403

Might only be visible within the UK.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282321

try again my dear spanky: link is correct.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282270

\"video can not be found\"

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282234

A very impressive FFT result from the work of Dr. Viel: fast forward to 5:51 min: www.itv.com/thismorning/health/penoplast...enlargement-surgery/

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282696

That\'s what he says, but it isn\'t him. The guy in the photo has had his ligs cut, hence the V/Y scar.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282710

Aha!

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278283380

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278283326

supa wrote: Any clip starring this \"Nice\" guy (pun intended) performing the magic act? May be his work is much better?

No, I found his site yesterday whilst looking at FFT in France. I think the site has been posted here before. There were a couple of FFT photos, but no Macrolane examples.

I see if I can find it again and post a link.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278283243

Any clip starring this \"Nice\" guy (pun intended) performing the magic act? May be his work is much better?

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278283214

Speaking of Macrolane, there is a second Dr in Nice that does it, yet he charges 2400 euros. That is twice as much as the other guy. It seems a bit odd.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278283056

The macrolane result from Dr. Viel procedure in the clip you posted earlier looks very, very good.

Would be interesting to know the exact reason why Dr. Viel stopped offering macrolane altogether.

Btw, the brit reporter in the clip is incredibly funny: the faces he makes during the procedure! And then -totally unbelievable- he shows his Cock in the clip! I can\'t believe the girl towards the end of the video is his girlfriend; she must be an actress playing the role of his girlfriend.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282940

I\'m not going to do it again. It\'s just at times it\'s easy to start considering it again. I do want a bigger penis, but I\'m not sure I\'m a great candidate for PMMA at this stage. So I\'m always looking for alternatives. The main reason FFT still tempts me is because there is now the option to have PMMA at a later date and smooth out the problems with that fat were they to occur.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282870

If I remember correctly, after FFT you developed lumps, id est uneven contour because of uneven/clumped distribution of fat (hence the subsequent surgeries you have had and about which you informed us in a few posts): what guarantee would you/we have that this issue does not show up, yet again???

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282781

I know 2 guys who have had very successful FFT. Every time I see photos like this I find it very tempting to have another go.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282725

Well it is still a very impressive result. I would not do FFT, but it is a huge transformation.